Is FOX Covering MurdochGate?

You're fucking embarrassing.... thank God you're not a conservative. But, you are quite funny.... I get reps from the left, and from the right.... because I one of the least partisan people on the board.... unlike you, you moronic drooling idiot.

You don't watch Fox.... so you start some stupid thread demanding to know what Fox are say.... and you're calling me out for not watching Fox...... Exactly how stupid do you want to make yourself look? I have no interest in what Fox commentators think.... nor MSNBC, nor CNN, nor any other station. Unlike you... I don't high five one side and hate the other.... I treat them alll with equal contempt.

You are a lying bitch and you know it. Your venom drips all over the place for anything liberal. Why don't you own your beliefs??? Sick cow.

Hey large ass! Who said "I hate Republicans and everything they stand for."?

So cry us a fucking river why don't ya?

Did I miss Lushbaugh again?

Ahhhh, therein lies your stupidity. You cannot comprehend that I have any agenda, other than some right wing fantasy one that you have created in that space between your ears.

Seriously, you are ridiculous. Everyone who thinks this is a left or right issue is an idiot. It's no fucking wonder you write such drivel. You really honestly are a dumb fuck.

You may well be the second person to make my ignore list as well. :lol::lol: No doubt, in that mushy place you call a brain, it will be because I can't deal with your intellect.... Consider this.... the only other person on my ignore list is Mr Shaman. Yea. You are that stupid.

How do you do it?? Use all those words and say absolutely nothing.

Fuck off, dog breath.

Oh, how sophisticated you are. Such a way with words. I'm sure you make Warrior very happy. :lol::lol::lol:

You're fucking embarrassing.... thank God you're not a conservative. But, you are quite funny.... I get reps from the left, and from the right.... because I one of the least partisan people on the board.... unlike you, you moronic drooling idiot.

You don't watch Fox.... so you start some stupid thread demanding to know what Fox are say.... and you're calling me out for not watching Fox...... Exactly how stupid do you want to make yourself look? I have no interest in what Fox commentators think.... nor MSNBC, nor CNN, nor any other station. Unlike you... I don't high five one side and hate the other.... I treat them alll with equal contempt.

You are a lying bitch and you know it. Your venom drips all over the place for anything liberal. Why don't you own your beliefs??? Sick cow.

Oh, Willow. You are so boring. A person of very little smarts or quality. No wonder you love to kiss CG's ass. Birds of a feather and all that.

She's full of bitterness and hatred.... explains the comfort eating. :lol:

Stop copying me. I said that YOU are bitter and full of hate. And don't give the impression that you know anything about me. You would not know my eating habits unless you had seen me in person. And that's about as likely as you having a soul. You must learn to stop taking out your bad luck on others. You're evil and ugly inside and out. Learn to deal with it.

Fuck off, dog breath.

Oh, how sophisticated you are. Such a way with words. I'm sure you make Warrior very happy. :lol::lol::lol:

I suggest you review your own comments to me, fat ass. I didn't engage you, you started this shit... so go screw yourself.... cuz no one else will, lardy girl.

Do not make any suggestions to me. I do what I want. There you go with your assumptions again. You poor thing!!! I'm beginning to think that you must be one fat and ugly broad!!! Me??? I've never had any problems along those lines.

I suggest you review your own comments to me, fat ass. I didn't engage you, you started this shit... so go screw yourself.... cuz no one else will, lardy girl.

Do not make any suggestions to me. I do what I want. There you go with your assumptions again. You poor thing!!! I'm beginning to think that you must be one fat and ugly broad!!! Me??? I've never had any problems along those lines.

Good for you. I care so much about you life.... not. But you start bullshit with me, fatso, and you are gonna get that big ass of yours handed back to you. Don't like it. Fine, stop looking for shit with me.

And, for the record, people who feel the need to constantly over use exclamation marks and question marks are prone to mental instability and are generally overly emotional. There's actual research on it. :lol:

I have no idea because I rarely watch Fox. Could I suggest that, if you want to know what Fox are saying, that you watch Fox and find out for yourself?

The reason why I mentioned the BBC and Sky is to demonstrate that lots of the media are moving the story forward - since there is no new information about the hacking... but there is a vast amount of new information relevant to the situation.

Edit: a 10 second google search and on the front page..... Murdoch to testify as FBI launches investigation.

Do you guys (and by you guys I mean you and Marc) ever actually think before you post?

All of that has been reported on FNC, including Rep Peter King in this evening's 7-O'clock hour first up.
Maybe it was too soon to make it into a google search, which only showed the story on the FOX business channel and the Fox Latino channel. I don't have cable so I'll take your word for it Being reported by FNC at 7 pm.

Phone hacking: FBI launches... - Google News

I'm told that they also ran an interview with that traitorous bitch, Boxer, talking about the potential FBI investigation.

Go figure.
They did; heard it myself. (listen don't watch)

Fox is covering it up as best as they can and stay fairly unbalanced.

So are you saying that they aren't uttering a peep of this scandalous story?

That being the case...isn't FOX's bread and butter...scandalous stories? Or making up scandalous stories?

WoW!!
California Girl neg repped me for this.

I'm simply asking the questions...you guys can decide for yourself.

What's good for the Goose, clearly isn't as good for the Gander I see.

*shrugs*

I don't blame her.

You asked a question, found out that you are incredibly stupid, and then decided to whine because you don't like the answer.

Can anyone explain why a thread that was answered in the 4th post is still going on after 130 replies? Can anyone else explain what made me have a brain fart and clicked on it at all?

So are you saying that they aren't uttering a peep of this scandalous story?

That being the case...isn't FOX's bread and butter...scandalous stories? Or making up scandalous stories?

WoW!!

*shrugs*

I don't blame her.

You asked a question, found out that you are incredibly stupid, and then decided to whine because you don't like the answer.

Sadly, I am out of rep for a while. :eusa_angel:

Who said "I hate Republicans and everything they stand for."?

I said that I hate the Republican leadership, I did not say I hate Republicans. If you're going to mouth off, get it right. Big difference between what I REALLY said and what you quoted. You should wear a damn dunce hat, I swear.

$dunce-hat.jpgdunce.jpg

*shrugs*

I don't blame her.

Sadly, I am out of rep for a while. :eusa_angel:

Nobody cares. Only immature idiots use it every 5 seconds. Because they have been bested. Grow up.

Good for you. I care so much about you life.... not. But you start bullshit with me, fatso, and you are gonna get that big ass of yours handed back to you. Don't like it. Fine, stop looking for shit with me.

And, for the record, people who feel the need to constantly over use exclamation marks and question marks are prone to mental instability and are generally overly emotional. There's actual research on it. :lol:

Oh, shut up, Miss Bad Ass wannabe. You ain't no big thing. Not once have you handed my ass back to me, as much as you'd like to think you have. I think you're just a bully and you have nothing to offer. You're a lonely, ugly, mean-spirted cow. But you can save it when you're talking to me. You impress me not at all. And you've mentoned punctuation to me before. I don't care if you don't like it. And if you knew one iota about mental health, you'd get help for yourself. So bug off.

Oh, shut up, Miss Bad Ass wannabe. You ain't no big thing. Not once have you handed my ass back to me, as much as you'd like to think you have. I think you're just a bully and you have nothing to offer. You're a lonely, ugly, mean-spirted cow. But you can save it when you're talking to me. You impress me not at all. And you've mentoned punctuation to me before. I don't care if you don't like it. And if you knew one iota about mental health, you'd get help for yourself. So bug off.

Listen, fatty, I did not address you... you addressed me.... so you can fuck off throwing a hissy fit about getting shit back, you stupid little bitch.

Listen, fatty, I did not address you... you addressed me.... so you can fuck off throwing a hissy fit about getting shit back, you stupid little bitch.

Cussing and name calling is all you have to offer. Pretty sad.

I'm a surprised to see FOX covering the live questioning of the Murdochs by Britain.

A bit shocked, but pleasantly surprised nontheless.

I love how FOX is attempting to "guide" the viewers with the text banners at the bottom though.

Forum List

Back