Much Needed Murdoch Thread...

I don't think that FOX wil go down because of this.

Hopefully, they will stop and think of what they are doing and how they do them and that their viewers will think about the type of people that run and operate their beloved channel.

Wishful thinking, I know...however, one can dream.

Hopefully, they will stop and think of what they are doing and how they do them and that their viewers will think about the type of people that run and operate their beloved channel.

You have evidence of phone hacking from Fox? Or even a vague accusation? Anything other than your rabid hatred of any opinion other than your own?

Idiot.

Murdoch's wife is hot.

Transom-WendiMurdoch1V.jpg

You have evidence of phone hacking from Fox? Or even a vague accusation? Anything other than your rabid hatred of any opinion other than your own?

Idiot.

Listen you dumb ditsy broad, if you can't see the correlation between Murdoch and his criminal policies of his media companies overseas and his companies over here you really are the most rabid and asinine RW hack.

Come up for some fresh air jackass.

76-head_up_ass.jpg

Idiot.

Listen you dumb ditsy broad, if you can't see the correlation between Murdoch and his criminal policies of his media companies overseas and his companies over here you really are the most rabid and asinine RW hack.

Come up for some fresh air jackass.

76-head_up_ass.jpg

Who owns the Daily Mirror? Clue: It's not News International. You thanked someone for lying... and called me a liar for pointing out the truth.

Hypocrite.

Murdoch's a slimeball. He's got a worldwide propaganda network dedicating to making kings in his image. He's got no ethics or integrity.

So this downfall couldn't happen to a nicer guy. NewCorp lost 8 billion in market share. That's quite a collapse.

Murdoch's a slimeball. He's got a worldwide propaganda network dedicating to making kings in his image. He's got no ethics or integrity.

So this downfall couldn't happen to a nicer guy. NewCorp lost 8 billion in market share. That's quite a collapse.

I don't disagree, but the fact remains that this goes far beyond News Corp... other newspapers are now being accused.. and certainly some of my journalist buddies in the UK have said it is more widespread. Of course, they all deny being involved.

You have evidence of phone hacking from Fox? Or even a vague accusation? Anything other than your rabid hatred of any opinion other than your own? Idiot.

Look who's talking!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Time to reinstate some measures in journalism that increases its integrity.

The fairness doctrine comes to mind.

For the professional gamblers out there News Corp is something to keep an eye on (NASDAQ: NWSA). It's one of those stocks that ups and downs frequently where you can make $5-7 a share if you've got the time to watch such market fluctuations, which for me is somewhere between a hobby and an addiction.

Murdoch is just one of those smart and savvy guys I like and he'll get the share price back from whatever low all this hubbub causes.

I have no doubt that some assclown will start one shortly, because Murdoch has just pulled out of his planned purchase the remaining share of BSkyB.

Much hysteria will abound now!

You have evidence of phone hacking from Fox? Or even a vague accusation? Anything other than your rabid hatred of any opinion other than your own? Idiot.

Look who's talking!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Difference, I don't make accusations I have no evidence to support. And I am never hysterical. Oh, and I don't do 'hate'.

Forum List

Back