Is FOX Covering MurdochGate?

Well, I actually gave him some points - because I felt sorry for his dumb ass, and I am honestly a nice guy - but he sends me a message ROTFLHMFAO - so I will be regrettably taking those back. So since this is the "attitude" of this racist prick, please feel free to neg rep his unappreciative racist ass.

Exhibit A:

Your Honor, how likely is it that a poster who has on more than one occasion, in fact, on many occasions referred to me as a racist and has only derogatory words and messages for me?

How likely is it that such a person INTENDED to rep me for anything I posted?

Is it not more likely that the subject INTENDED to neg rep me, but instead made a George Bush-type buffoonish mistake and repped me instead, but is trying to save face?

I rest my case.

Actually, knowing Warrior, it is very likely that he intended it. He could easily have removed it and changed it to a neg. He knows that. I used to feel sorry for you too, until I realized that you are a mindless hack racist POS. Most of us live and learn.... sadly, you choose only the former and completely avoid the latter.

Why would you feel sorry for HIM??? Feel sorry for the idiot in cahoots with you.

If not, why not?

What are they covering if not this?

This is international news.

I thought Wallace said that they cover "the other side of the story?"

So what's the "other" side of this story?

Anyone?

why ask us? go check......:lol:

He wasn't interested in facts. He thought Fox was ignoring it. Turns out he was wrong... yea, I was shocked too... Marc - wrong? I so did not see that coming. :lol: Anyway, now.... for some reason that I haven't figured out yet - I'm an uber-partisan hack because I DONT watch Fox.

So, in truth, Marc is a fucking nutter, as always.

Why are you still talking?? You sound desperate. Afraid Marc is coming off as the winner here??? Stupid bitch.

BBC News 24.

Whether the Guardian reported accurately is not up for debate, they admitted their error and updated their article.

Your hysteria does not change facts. The Sun has an affidavit stating where the story came from, and it was not from a hack. The Guardian was wrong. Get over it. I appreciate that it is hard for you to understand that even left wing media makes mistakes, but they do. At least they have the balls to admit it.... unlike their minions in the peanut gallery.
The only minion here is you. For the RW media.

....dummy.

Ahhhh, therein lies your stupidity. You cannot comprehend that I have any agenda, other than some right wing fantasy one that you have created in that space between your ears.

Seriously, you are ridiculous. Everyone who thinks this is a left or right issue is an idiot. It's no fucking wonder you write such drivel. You really honestly are a dumb fuck.

You may well be the second person to make my ignore list as well. :lol::lol: No doubt, in that mushy place you call a brain, it will be because I can't deal with your intellect.... Consider this.... the only other person on my ignore list is Mr Shaman. Yea. You are that stupid.

How do you do it?? Use all those words and say absolutely nothing.

The only minion here is you. For the RW media.

....dummy.

Ahhhh, therein lies your stupidity. You cannot comprehend that I have any agenda, other than some right wing fantasy one that you have created in that space between your ears.

Seriously, you are ridiculous. Everyone who thinks this is a left or right issue is an idiot. It's no fucking wonder you write such drivel. You really honestly are a dumb fuck.

You may well be the second person to make my ignore list as well. :lol::lol: No doubt, in that mushy place you call a brain, it will be because I can't deal with your intellect.... Consider this.... the only other person on my ignore list is Mr Shaman. Yea. You are that stupid.

How do you do it?? Use all those words and say absolutely nothing.

Fuck off, dog breath.

I see you've choosen to assume your usual position on these uber-partisan issues...

head-in-sand.jpg

Why am I not surprised?

*sigh*
:rolleyes:

You're fucking embarrassing.... thank God you're not a conservative. But, you are quite funny.... I get reps from the left, and from the right.... because I one of the least partisan people on the board.... unlike you, you moronic drooling idiot.

You don't watch Fox.... so you start some stupid thread demanding to know what Fox are say.... and you're calling me out for not watching Fox...... Exactly how stupid do you want to make yourself look? I have no interest in what Fox commentators think.... nor MSNBC, nor CNN, nor any other station. Unlike you... I don't high five one side and hate the other.... I treat them alll with equal contempt.

You are a lying bitch and you know it. Your venom drips all over the place for anything liberal. Why don't you own your beliefs??? Sick cow.

Hey large ass! Who said "I hate Republicans and everything they stand for."?

So cry us a fucking river why don't ya?

You're fucking embarrassing.... thank God you're not a conservative. But, you are quite funny.... I get reps from the left, and from the right.... because I one of the least partisan people on the board.... unlike you, you moronic drooling idiot.

You don't watch Fox.... so you start some stupid thread demanding to know what Fox are say.... and you're calling me out for not watching Fox...... Exactly how stupid do you want to make yourself look? I have no interest in what Fox commentators think.... nor MSNBC, nor CNN, nor any other station. Unlike you... I don't high five one side and hate the other.... I treat them alll with equal contempt.

You are a lying bitch and you know it. Your venom drips all over the place for anything liberal. Why don't you own your beliefs??? Sick cow.

Hey large ass! Who said "I hate Republicans and everything they stand for."?

So cry us a fucking river why don't ya?

She's full of bitterness and hatred.... explains the comfort eating. :lol:

If not, why not?

Anyone?

Of course they are; reports every hour. Why would you think otherwise? Personal bias?
I've seen at least one of their tepid reports.

Some pinup chick in a red dress and redder make-up tepidly reporting on the latest on the Murdoch scandal.

I guess they feel that "covers them."

I think Fox is a stupid joke.

However it's even more stupid to make a claim, without looking (which takes all of 30 seconds) and then find out that claim is completely wrong.

News Corp Shuts Down
Well, it seems to be avoiding the hacking scandal and concentrating on the closing of the paper and Mordoch's bid for B Sky B. There were only 6 words about the hacking scandal. There was no mention of a FBI probe into NewsCorp about possible hacking of 9/11 victims phone records. The probe was requested by extreme right wing GOP congressman Peter King of NY.

UPDATE 5-FBI to probe News Corp 9/11 hacking allegation | Reuters
FBI to probe News Corp 9/11 hacking allegation

Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:36pm EDT

By Basil Katz and Mark Hosenball
NEW YORK/LONDON, July 14 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation is examining allegations that Rupert Murdoch's News Corp (NWSA.O) may have tried to hack into the phone records of victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the United States, the agency said on Thursday.
"We are aware of the allegations and are looking into it," said Peter Donald, an FBI spokesman in New York.
The FBI probe was prompted by a call by U.S. congressman Peter King of New York to investigate the hacking claims, first reported by Britain's The Daily Mirror newspaper on Monday.

Last edited:
If not, why not?

Anyone?

Of course they are; reports every hour. Why would you think otherwise? Personal bias?
I've seen at least one of their tepid reports.

Some pinup chick in a red dress and redder make-up tepidly reporting on the latest on the Murdoch scandal.

I guess they feel that "covers them."

So, now they aren't reporting it the way you want them to. And the wrong person was reporting.

Do you realize how silly you look? First of all, you start a thread asking a question that you could have answered with a 10 second google search. Since you don't like the answer, you're moving on to the that their reporting does not meet you exact requirements... and apparently, you're also a misogynist and she was not dressed appropriately.

Man, you are a dumb fuck, Marc. :lol::lol:

However it's even more stupid to make a claim, without looking (which takes all of 30 seconds) and then find out that claim is completely wrong.

News Corp Shuts Down
Well, it seems to be avoiding the hacking scandal and concentrating on the closing of the paper and Mordoch's bid for B Sky B. There were only 6 words about the hacking scandal. There was no mention of a FBI probe into NewsCorp about possible hacking of 9/11 victims phone records. The probe was requested by extreme right wing GOP congressman Peter King of NY.

NEW YORK/LONDON, July 14 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation is examining allegations that Rupert Murdoch's News Corp (NWSA.O) may have tried to hack into the phone records of victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the United States, the agency said on Thursday.
"We are aware of the allegations and are looking into it," said Peter Donald, an FBI spokesman in New York.
The FBI probe was prompted by a call by U.S. congressman Peter King of New York to investigate the hacking claims, first reported by Britain's The Daily Mirror newspaper on Monday.

Interestingly, both the BBC and Sky News focused on the potential FBI investigation, the change of heart of both Murdochs about attending the Select Committee, and the relationship between Willis (ex Dep Editor of NotW) and the Met Police. Nothing about the phone hacks.

How outrageous! They're expanding the original story!

Damn, you are one mindless moron. The hacking story has moved on..... until somenew information comes to light.

News Corp Shuts Down

Interestingly, both the BBC and Sky News focused on the potential FBI investigation, the change of heart of both Murdochs about attending the Select Committee, and the relationship between Willis (ex Dep Editor of NotW) and the Met Police. Nothing about the phone hacks.

Damn, you are one mindless moron. The hacking story has moved on..... until somenew information comes to light.
The BBC and Sky News are not FOX.
Has FOX reported the FBI investigation is the question, and if not, why not???

I have no idea because I rarely watch Fox. Could I suggest that, if you want to know what Fox are saying, that you watch Fox and find out for yourself?

The reason why I mentioned the BBC and Sky is to demonstrate that lots of the media are moving the story forward - since there is no new information about the hacking... but there is a vast amount of new information relevant to the situation.

Edit: a 10 second google search and on the front page..... Murdoch to testify as FBI launches investigation.

Do you guys (and by you guys I mean you and Marc) ever actually think before you post?

Last edited:

News Corp Shuts Down

All of that has been reported on FNC, including Rep Peter King in this evening's 7-O'clock hour first up.

Fox is covering it up as best as they can and stay fairly unbalanced.

So are you saying that they aren't uttering a peep of this scandalous story?

That being the case...isn't FOX's bread and butter...scandalous stories? Or making up scandalous stories?

WoW!!

I think the problem is that there is no current connection to a bodaciously stacked young blonde's death. Once they find that link....you'll see it 24/7.

I have no idea because I rarely watch Fox. Could I suggest that, if you want to know what Fox are saying, that you watch Fox and find out for yourself?

The reason why I mentioned the BBC and Sky is to demonstrate that lots of the media are moving the story forward - since there is no new information about the hacking... but there is a vast amount of new information relevant to the situation.

Edit: a 10 second google search and on the front page..... Murdoch to testify as FBI launches investigation.

Do you guys (and by you guys I mean you and Marc) ever actually think before you post?

News Corp Shuts Down

All of that has been reported on FNC, including Rep Peter King in this evening's 7-O'clock hour first up.
Maybe it was too soon to make it into a google search, which only showed the story on the FOX business channel and the Fox Latino channel. I don't have cable so I'll take your word for it Being reported by FNC at 7 pm.

Phone hacking: FBI launches... - Google News

Last edited:

Maybe it was too soon to make it into a google search, which only showed the story on the FOX business channel and the Fox Latino channel. I don't have cable so I'll take your word for it Being reported by FNC at 7 pm.

Phone hacking: FBI launches... - Google News

I'm told that they also ran an interview with that traitorous bitch, Boxer, talking about the potential FBI investigation.

Go figure.

Yes they are. I don't see a problem with the way they are covering it. It is on their web site.

Forum List

Back