Is Drumpf preparing to ditch any debates with Clinton?

Trump will demand impossible conditions for the debate and then blame Hillary for not meeting them
The only one proven to do so, to control everything is Hillary, little miss 'no press conferences and I have to know / control interview questions'.

To avoid a VERY public ass kicking she already had the 1st debate scheduled for the same time as an NFL game.

:p

Trump will demand impossible conditions for the debate and then blame Hillary for not meeting them
The only one proven to do so, to control everything is Hillary, little miss 'no press conferences and I have to know / control interview questions'.

To avoid a VERY public ass kicking she already had the 1st debate scheduled for the same time as an NFL game.

Clinton did not set the schedule for any of the debates....for you to say that she did shows your ignorance. Quelle surprise.

I love how this faggot ignores direct responses to their own thread. Just whimsically traipses through and cherry picks posts to respond to. Responses that have nothing to do with the OP... You know you've lost the debate/argument, when you start trolling your own thread... The clown avatar suits you to a T.
So...tell us. Which excuse will you use if Drumpf runs away from debating Clinton?

What is this bullshit....your candidate is a crook and known liar...I want to see the look on the moderators face when he tells her to her face she is.....the look of horror and that's not how things are done....fuck this bullshit....He'll destroy her in the debates....I will be funny.
I notice you didn't answer my question.......can't? or won't?
We'll cross that bridge if we come to it. Believe me I'm not worried that I'd have to answer such an inane question... This thread is so chock full of fail it has to have set some sort of record. I don't have to play what if games... There's enough regarding what (crooked shit) Hillary has done to post for decades...

Last edited:
Trump is trying to get the debates on primetime with a HYUUUUGE audience.

The Dems are trying to conceal hiLIARy, and for good reason. The more people see of her, the more they dislike her.
You know these debates were scheduled last Sept, right?

Donald wasn't the GOP candidate back then, and do you really expect him not to negotiate for a better schedule?
The schedule was set up by a bi-partisan committee of R's and D's.....why does Drumpf get his own call on this?

It's very clear that at that time the DNC was already part of hiLIARy's campaign. The GOP was trying to submarine Trump. So, if he feels inclined to renegotiate, that is his prerogative.

Clinton did not set the schedule for any of the debates....for you to say that she did shows your ignorance. Quelle surprise.

Debbie did and Hillary hired her..

Damn girl have to do better Then that.

I will be very surprised if Trump does not attend all three Presidential debates since he has a distinct advantage in that format. What I am seeing is that the debate schedule is competing against two NFL games so Trump has a legitimate complaint. The debate schedule was set last September by a supposedly bi-partisan commission. What is not known is if the DNC or Hillary's people influenced the scheduling the same way they did the Democratic debates to reduce viewership.

how on earth do you think dumb donald has an advantage in that forum? he's wholly unprepared, doesn't have the attention span for learning what he needs to and will be humiliated badly.

so what is it you think he would benefit from?

'Dumb Donald' did not break the law and jeopardize national security with an illegal, un-encrypted server, illegal classified e-mails, sending/receiving classified information, and allowing Russians to hack his e-mail/server/files ... 3 times ... like Hillary.

Her own staff described HER as 'often confused' and 'technology challenged'.

FBI Director Comey declared Hillary was / is 'too UN-sophisticated' - STUPID - to understand classified info and it's handling ... which is a threat to our Natl Security!

I will be very surprised if Trump does not attend all three Presidential debates since he has a distinct advantage in that format. What I am seeing is that the debate schedule is competing against two NFL games so Trump has a legitimate complaint. The debate schedule was set last September by a supposedly bi-partisan commission. What is not known is if the DNC or Hillary's people influenced the scheduling the same way they did the Democratic debates to reduce viewership.

how on earth do you think dumb donald has an advantage in that forum? he's wholly unprepared, doesn't have the attention span for learning what he needs to and will be humiliated badly.

Nice OPINION, Jill.

Nice OPINION, Jill.

Reply to the question

What possible advantage would he have against someone smarter and better informed?

The question is.....is he going to avoid debating Clinton?

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

We know that whatever excuse he may make....his minions will defend it.....even the ones stating: a) Hillary will be afraid to debate HIM or b) He will crush her in a debate.
A couple weeks ago I heard people saying they like trump. Today I'm hearing people are having serious second thoughts.

We still need to turn out the vote because a lot of those people who now prefer hillary will probably stay home.

But hillary and the dems are doing a great job so far. Donald's over his head and his VP is a creep

Nice OPINION, Jill.

Reply to the question

What possible advantage would he have against someone smarter and better informed?
She is a career politician. That does not make her smarter just slime who will do anything and say anything to get power and control.

Nice OPINION, Jill.

Reply to the question

She is a career politician. That does not make her smarter just slime who will do anything and say anything to get power and control.

except she is smarter.

you're just irrational.

We know that whatever excuse he may make....his minions will defend it.....even the ones stating: a) Hillary will be afraid to debate HIM or b) He will crush her in a debate.
Trump fearful of debating Clinton is understandable – the debates will further confirm Trump’s comprehensive ignorance of the law, of sound public policy, and of responsible governance.

That means a lot coming from the 57 States Party

Nice OPINION, Jill.

Reply to the question

except she is smarter.

you're just irrational.
Sure and you call anyone that does not fall in line with your thoughts a bigot or racist.

I wouldn't trust her with the cats someone dumped off out here much less let her get near my dogs.

Trump fearful of debating Clinton is understandable – the debates will further confirm Trump’s comprehensive ignorance of the law, of sound public policy, and of responsible governance.

That means a lot coming from the 57 States Party
Ha Ha 57 states.

If the two of them debate, the HildaBeast will kick Attila's ass.

Attila the Hun is completely outgunned in this arena; he hasn't the intellect nor the finesse to hold his own at such a time.

No wonder he's running away at the speed of light...

i so freaking called it.

what a loser dumb donald is.

The only losers are the OP and those who choose to be his sycophants.

Trump will do to Hillary what he did to Ted Cruz.

He will debate her once or twice and if he has a lead he won't debate her anymore.

Forum List

Back