Is Drumpf preparing to ditch any debates with Clinton?

She wants as small an audience as possible, to witness her embarrassing herself.

Hilldog has had nothing but softballs tossed to her while Trump was in a shark tank. Plus his life has been dedicated to rising to the top of the food chain, it that world it's no small feat. Hillary has spent her life grazing in the government meadows living the life of leisure.

The question is.....is he going to avoid debating Clinton?

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

We know that whatever excuse he may make....his minions will defend it.....even the ones stating: a) Hillary will be afraid to debate HIM or b) He will crush her in a debate.
As usual, Hillary & the Dems are trying to rig the debates so 2 are up against major NFL games. Same as last time w/ Bernie. Unacceptable!

Read that tweet.....he's saying the debates are up against 2 major NFL games. That means less viewership, not more. If he was afraid, why would he want more viewers?

no, he is, rightly, bitching about how the debates are buried next to prime time events

is Hillary afraid to stand before the American people?

Or does she want to have NFL football distracting from viewership?

We know that whatever excuse he may make....his minions will defend it.....even the ones stating: a) Hillary will be afraid to debate HIM or b) He will crush her in a debate.
----------------------------------------- no defending , I just don't care about these silly azz socalled debates . If Trump makes a well thought out tactical move that he thinks will benefit him then his possible nixing of the socalled debate [silly azzed debate] is ok with me Bodecea . ------------ Go Trump !!

th

Hilldog has had nothing but softballs tossed to her while Trump was in a shark tank. Plus his life has been dedicated to rising to the top of the food chain, it that world it's no small feat. Hillary has spent her life grazing in the government meadows living the life of leisure.
Poor poor Drumpf.....so picked upon....so disadvantaged.

This is going to play so well to the American voter if he runs away. :clap: :clap: :clap:

----------------------------------------- no defending , I just don't care about these silly azz socalled debates . If Trump makes a well thought out tactical move that he thinks will benefit him then his possible nixing of the socalled debate [silly azzed debate] is ok with me Bodecea . ------------ Go Trump !!
New excuse tack......"debates are silly".......Priceless!

As usual, Hillary & the Dems are trying to rig the debates so 2 are up against major NFL games. Same as last time w/ Bernie. Unacceptable!

Read that tweet.....he's saying the debates are up against 2 major NFL games. That means less viewership, not more. If he was afraid, why would he want more viewers?

I saw you post after me, care to comment?

What IF he was to do a Saturday debate and debate Johnson and Hillary refused to show?

I wrecked you and you didn't comment...hmmmmm

The Soviet Union gave more press time than the Clinton campaign.
Why is that?

Well he has successfully broken a 40 year protocol of being the 1st candidate to refuse to release any income tax returns, so I guess it would be no surprise if he refused to debate Hillary Clinton also. He's not going to have 16 other candidates that he can launch insults at to divert attention, and he'll actually be required to answer direct questions, something he really hasn't shown anyone he can do as yet.

If I were him I would-cancel out on debating Hillary Clinton. -LOL She's going to run him through a paper shredder.

Hilly will most likely pull out of debates by saying she won't be on the same stage as the Donald. Or, she'll have,a coughing fit, fall and hit her head. She has dozens of excuses.

She was terrified at being in a debate with Bernie! She lost every one. By the time the T man is done playing inside hilly"s head it will be mush.

nfl games or not I'm guessing that sunday nights would reach the largest possible audience, not the smallest

Forum List

Back