Is Drumpf preparing to ditch any debates with Clinton?

How about Tuesday at 8pm est.
But Yom Kippur falls on that Tuesday. Does that mean you hate the Jews?
Put it on the day that will maximize audience. I think NFL has a bigger audience than yom kipper.
Well if Trump demands that the debate be moved to Yom Kippur, that should give him a boost among his anti-Israel supporters. Maybe he'll push for it.

Obviously since you want to hide the debate, you know Trump's going to mop the floor with Hillary
According to you and Drumpf, Drumpf is a victim unless the debates are held on the 2 specific days of the week he wants them held on. The poor little flower.

Strawman, I never said that.

And as for Trump, he wants a big audience. Which is why your panties are in a bundle right now. Hillary is an unpleasant woman and a horrible speaker. And she gets rattled. She's going to get embarrassed and he wants as many to see it as possible.

You know it's going to happen too, which is why you want her to find a way to duck out of it if possible in any way, and if she can't, you want as few people to witness it as possible.

Romney was on the verge of beating Obama, he leveled him in the first debate. The second he won but not as broadly. Then in the third debate, he rolled over and agreed with every word that came out of Obama's mouth thinking he'd won.

The rolling over took the heart out of his support. The debates matter. Hillary's going to have some very bad days with those. And you know it, everything you're saying is exactly that

Last edited:
Put it on the day that will maximize audience. I think NFL has a bigger audience than yom kipper.
Well if Trump demands that the debate be moved to Yom Kippur, that should give him a boost among his anti-Israel supporters. Maybe he'll push for it.

Obviously since you want to hide the debate, you know Trump's going to mop the floor with Hillary
According to you and Drumpf, Drumpf is a victim unless the debates are held on the 2 specific days of the week he wants them held on. The poor little flower.

And as for Trump, he wants a big audience. Which is why your panties are in a bundle right now. Hillary is an unpleasant woman and a horrible speaker. And she gets rattled. She's going to get embarrassed and he wants as many to see it as possible.

You know it's going to happen too, which is why you want her to find a way to duck out of it if possible in any way, and if she can't, you want as few people to witness it as possible.

Romney was on the verge of beating Obama, he leveled him in the first debate. The second he won but not as broadly. Then in the third debate, he rolled over and agreed with every word that came out of Obama's mouth thinking he'd won.

The rolling over took the heart out of his support. The debates matter. Hillary's going to have some very bad days with those. And you know it, everything you're saying is exactly that
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You don't remember four years ago? Or you just remember the Obama playing you like a violin saying whatever you want to hear?

You're here now wanting Hillary to run away, so you realize more than you'll admit

Yes that's how most people feel when republicans bring up bullshit to play the victim.

I see, so you being a dick is the Republicans fault. You have no testicles at all, do you, Nancy?

No, republicans feeling like perpetual victims is the republicans fault. The rest of your post is nonsense.

:wtf:

The REPUBLICANS are perpetual victims?

You are one clueless SOB. You're the party of blacks are screwed, women are screwed, Hispanics, gays, corporations run government, the rich run government, and you say the REPUBLICANS are perpetual victims?

Unreal. Man up, Nancy

Didn't take much......

You don't remember four years ago? Or you just remember the Obama playing you like a violin saying whatever you want to hear?

You're here now wanting Hillary to run away, so you realize more than you'll admit
I remember posters deluding themselves that Romney was ahead at any time. You are certainly free to have your delusions....but I am also free to laugh at them.

I remember posters deluding themselves that Romney was ahead at any time. You are certainly free to have your delusions....but I am also free to laugh at them.

Where did I say he was "way ahead?"

He had the edge, which is why when he ripped the heart of of his supporters and convinced us that he's going to be another roll over Republican it killed him. But he needed to take it to Obama in that last debate, and he put on a dress and served him lemonade. It was a killer.

Romney's the one Republican I voted for since 1988. But that third debate just took the heart and soul out of all his support. Republicans I knew were devastated by that. A lot of them stayed home because of the third debate. They didn't want another McCain/W/Dole/HW who was going to just play the Democrats game to the same predictable results

He had the edge, which is why when he ripped the heart of of his supporters and convinced us that he's going to be another roll over Republican it killed him. But he needed to take it to Obama in that last debate, and he put on a dress and served him lemonade. It was a killer.

Romney's the one Republican I voted for since 1988. But that third debate just took the heart and soul out of all his support. Republicans I knew were devastated by that. A lot of them stayed home because of the third debate. They didn't want another McCain/W/Dole/HW who was going to just play the Democrats game to the same predictable results

Trump on the other hand isn't going to roll over. You combine that with Hillary being an unpleasant person and a terrible speaker, and we both know her blood is going to be running across the stage and her head will be on a stick. Trump will not do what Romney wouldn't do, and that's pull back on the kill. He's going to not stop. Trump is Jim Harbaugh. Go Blue!

That's why you're so afraid of the debates and anyone seeing them. You know it too

Trump on the other hand isn't going to roll over. You combine that with Hillary being an unpleasant person and a terrible speaker, and we both know her blood is going to be running across the stage and her head will be on a stick. Trump will not do what Romney wouldn't do, and that's pull back on the kill. He's going to not stop. Trump is Jim Harbaugh. Go Blue!

That's why you're so afraid of the debates and anyone seeing them. You know it too
Of course Drumpf will not roll over....until he's sunk bow first and cracked in half....then he'll roll over and sink without a trace....glub glub glub

Of course Drumpf will not roll over....until he's sunk bow first and cracked in half....then he'll roll over and sink without a trace....glub glub glub

And yet, he's scaring the shit out of you. Wishful thinking?

Forum List

Back