Is Drumpf preparing to ditch any debates with Clinton?

The question is.....is he going to avoid debating Clinton?

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

We know that whatever excuse he may make....his minions will defend it.....even the ones stating: a) Hillary will be afraid to debate HIM or b) He will crush her in a debate.
Nothing personal, but what a stupid damn question.

Hillary, not Trump, has avoided holding press press conferences for almost a year. Hillary, not Trump, has rigged almost every interview and debate she has participated in this entire primary season. And it is Hillary and the DNC who have had and still have more damning skeletons (anti-semitism, racism, sexism, anti-religion, etc...) and damaging scandal going into any potetial debates, which means they face more scrutiny and more to lose.

If anyone seeks to avoid a truly neutral, fair debate, it is Hillary.

Is anyone surprised that Drumpf minions will blame Hillary for Drumpf's cowardly running away from debates?
You are right why would media not want the debates opened during a time where ALL can see it. Blame the media and then go back to some of those email and audio recordings released on how the DNC tried to cut deals. Poor Hillary can't be blamed for that. Get her out there on a one on one answering questions and making rebuttals for everyone can see how competent she really is.

We know that whatever excuse he may make....his minions will defend it.....even the ones stating: a) Hillary will be afraid to debate HIM or b) He will crush her in a debate.

Well he has successfully broken a 40 year protocol of being the 1st candidate to refuse to release any income tax returns, so I guess it would be no surprise if he refused to debate Hillary Clinton also. He's not going to have 16 other candidates that he can launch insults at to divert attention, and he'll actually be required to answer direct questions, something he really hasn't shown anyone he can do as yet.

If I were him I would-cancel out on debating Hillary Clinton. -LOL She's going to run him through a paper shredder.

Protocol is NOT law, cite the law that says he must.

I love how this faggot ignores direct responses to their own thread. Just whimsically traipses through and cherry picks posts to respond to. Responses that have nothing to do with the OP... You know you've lost the debate/argument, when you start trolling your own thread... The clown avatar suits you to a T.

So what I'm getting from right wingers, is that our political process should revolve entirely around football. That means no debate on Monday, Thursday or Sunday. And then there's college football on Saturday's.

But then everyone goes out on Friday so no one will watch then either...

So Tuesdays and Wednesdays only then. If anything political is scheduled any other day of the week, it's part of a massive globalist conspiracy perpetuated by the Clintons.

i so freaking called it.

what a loser dumb donald is.
I've been giving it a 50/50 for the last couple of days...now I give it 60/40 as of today......and will enjoy watching the Drumpf minions have no shame.

Is anyone surprised that Drumpf minions will blame Hillary for Drumpf's cowardly running away from debates?
You should refer to him as Trump since thats his name.
Its ok to refer to the beast as a whore since thats what she is.

Hillary hasn't even had a press conference in ages
The topic is debates.
Why did Hillary REFUSE extra debates with Sanders?
Why did Drumpf say he would debate Sanders then run away?
Trump gave Sanders 24 hours to reply. Sanders took two days and the offer was off. Hillary said "A person should be willing to debate
anyone anytime anywhere". What happened to that?

I don't know, but I'm sure he is very afraid to debate Hillary. He should be. His possible excuses for NOT debating her would be hilarious - but his "poorly educated" supporters would rationalize it as being the right thing to do.

Forum List

Back