Is DRUDGE wrong to note these images of President Obama?

Fart jokes and Kermit.....I guess we've moved to a higher level now. :lol: Can Barney and Tinkey Winkey be far behind?

"...Good Dumptruck... SIT!"

I LOVE that I Own your Sigline... :lol:

:)

peace...

Oh look......Liability's buddy showed up.

View attachment 10023

Nothin' gets past you, Dingleberry!... :lol:

Since you and the Dumptruck have also Obsessed on me, "her" More than you, I Thought I'd Join in the the Circle Jerk...

peace...

"...Good Dumptruck... SIT!"

I LOVE that I Own your Sigline... :lol:

peace...

View attachment 10023

Since you and the Dumptruck have also Obsessed on me, "her" More than you, I Thought I'd Join in the the Circle Jerk...

peace...

Obsessing on mal delusional? You're the pup who came in here sticking his nose up everyone's butts looking for dingleberries......so who is obsessed with who? :cuckoo: You might want to crawl back under the porch.

You and Liability go ahead with your circle jerk. We'll leave you alone. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

View attachment 10023

peace...

Obsessing on mal delusional? You're the pup who came in here sticking his nose up everyone's butts looking for dingleberries......so who is obsessed with who? :cuckoo: You might want to crawl back under the porch.

You and Liability go ahead with your circle jerk. We'll leave you alone. :eusa_whistle:

KWC wanted to engage in a circle jerk with boredtoseeya, but KWC was very saddened to discover that bodey's dick was bigger than his own little member.

:lol:

Last edited:
nothin' gets past you, dingleberry!... :lol:

Since you and the dumptruck have also obsessed on me, "her" more than you, i thought i'd join in the the circle jerk...

peace...

obsessing on mal delusional? You're the pup who came in here sticking his nose up everyone's butts looking for dingleberries......so who is obsessed with who? :cuckoo: You might want to crawl back under the porch.

You and liability go ahead with your circle jerk. We'll leave you alone. :eusa_whistle:

kwc wanted to engage in a circle jerk with boredtoseeya, but kwc was very saddened to discover that bodey's dick was bigger than his own little member.

View attachment 10025

obsessing on mal delusional? You're the pup who came in here sticking his nose up everyone's butts looking for dingleberries......so who is obsessed with who? :cuckoo: You might want to crawl back under the porch.

You and liability go ahead with your circle jerk. We'll leave you alone. :eusa_whistle:

kwc wanted to engage in a circle jerk with boredtoseeya, but kwc was very saddened to discover that bodey's dick was bigger than his own little member.

View attachment 10025

Pure projection. :lol:

It is not so much the how as the who.

and the how also.

Kowtowing to the chinese and the Saudis..... embracing Chavez, fingers in the face of the Israelis and the Canadians, we are seeing a pattern here.

He is polite to creeps and rude to our friends

Exactly!

You hit that nail square on the head!

He is polite to creeps and rude to our friends!

And -- sadly -- many partisan liberal hack Obamaphiles have no problem with this.

And of course? These same liberals fretted over our standing in the world. A standing with whom exactly?:eusa_think:

A pattern indeed.

It is not so much the how as the who.

and the how also.

Kowtowing to the chinese and the Saudis..... embracing Chavez, fingers in the face of the Israelis and the Canadians, we are seeing a pattern here.

He is polite to creeps and rude to our friends

Exactly!

You hit that nail square on the head!

He is polite to creeps and rude to our friends!

And -- sadly -- many partisan liberal hack Obamaphiles have no problem with this.

And of course? These same liberals fretted over our standing in the world. A standing with whom exactly?:eusa_think:

A pattern indeed.

I love your little "day late and dollar short" comments. :lol:

View attachment 10023

peace...

What you Lack in Originality you MORE than Make up for in Lameness... :clap2:

peace...

peace...

peace...

Speaking of lame, I found a picture of you amd Liability. :eusa_whistle:

View attachment 10026

Let's see on a scale of one to ten, random pictures of our president greeting others would rate minus a thousand, or maybe farther down. Seems brainless Drudge has run out of nonsense so now he is into absurdity. What does it say for American partisan lunatics when this is their idea of news? Or commentary? Brain dead would be too kind.

"Crude absurdities, trivial nonsense, and sublime truths are equally potent in readying people for self-sacrifice if they are accepted as the sole, eternal truth." Eric Hoffer

I haven't read drudge since they ran the backwards B girl as fact. They have no credibility at all...NONE. Not since that little jem.

peace...

View attachment 10026

The sad part is: the retarded KWC actually thought about this BEFORE deciding, "yes, this is a real burn!" and clicking the submit button.

Let's see on a scale of one to ten, random pictures of our president greeting others would rate minus a thousand, or maybe farther down. Seems brainless Drudge has run out of nonsense so now he is into absurdity. What does it say for American partisan lunatics when this is their idea of news? Or commentary? Brain dead would be too kind.

"Crude absurdities, trivial nonsense, and sublime truths are equally potent in readying people for self-sacrifice if they are accepted as the sole, eternal truth." Eric Hoffer

I haven't read drudge since they ran the backwards B girl as fact. They have no credibility at all...NONE. Not since that little jem.

A clueless dishonest partisan hack like autoZona opining on the alleged lack of credibility of Drudge is too ironic to let slide without a fit of derisive laughter.

Bwahahaha.

That was a gem, wasn't it?

peace...

View attachment 10026

You get that clip art I sent you?

"You BOW to everyone else, Barack Obama, and now, son of Kenya, you will BOW TO ME!

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
== General Zod to President Obama

Zod.jpg

And of course, this President would do so, obsequiously and happily and readily.

Wait. This just in!

zod-paper.jpg

Last edited:
"You BOW to everyone else, Barack Obama, and now, son of Kenya, you will BOW TO ME!

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"

And of course, this President would do so, obsequiously and happily and readily.

Wait. This just in!​

A birther too? Wow, who would have thunk it? :cuckoo:

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"

Wait. This just in!​

A birther too? Wow, who would have thunk it? :cuckoo:

^God Denied this one even the Smallest Amount of Humor in it's Life... :(

You should Lighten up, Nancy... You're gonna have yourself a Spell if you don't! :lol:

peace...​

That was a gem, wasn't it?

What did Drudge do Wrong on that one?... ALL of Media Reported on that Mentally Disturbed Girl.

peace...

Forum List

Back