Is DRUDGE wrong to note these images of President Obama?

Fart jokes? He's really gone to fart jokes? :lol::lol::lol:

But that old "upper lip" comeback was the height of wit to an objective observer like you, right skank?

:lol::lol::lol:

And he isn't even smart enough to realize I was mocking his junior high mentality! :cuckoo:

You were , in reality, straining your brain to the point of breaking to come up with the best you've got.

:lol:

You've got nothing -- as I have previously advised you.

Hurry back with more of your highly ineffectual efforts. I enjoy laughing at you. Who doesn't enjoy laughing at you?

But that old "upper lip" comeback was the height of wit to an objective observer like you, right skank?

And he isn't even smart enough to realize I was mocking his junior high mentality! :cuckoo:

You were , in reality, straining your brain to the point of breaking to come up with the best you've got.

You've got nothing -- as I have previously advised you.

Hurry back with more of your highly ineffectual efforts. I enjoy laughing at you. Who doesn't enjoy laughing at you?

moth = Liability
flame = kwc57

You know you can't resist. Dance for me Nancy.

Oh, I just thought you have taken the conversation to the level he brought it down to so he could relate better to your posts.

Ladies and gentlemen, the rainbow connection is now complete. The bond between the ever smug and skanky boredtoseeya and the imbecilic KWC is forged and complete!

:clap2:

It's kind of touching, really.

Oh, I just thought you have taken the conversation to the level he brought it down to so he could relate better to your posts.

Ladies and gentlemen, the rainbow connection is now complete. The bond between the ever smug and skanky boredtoseeya and the imbecilic KWC is forged and complete!

Awwwwww, hims so angwy........does Wiabiwity needs hims daiwy affirmation? Heres you go wittle buddy.

I deserve good things, I am entitled to my share of happiness. I refuse to beat myself up. I am an attractive person. I am fun to be with. I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggonit, Mal likes me!

Awwwwww, hims so angwy........does Wiabiwity needs hims daiwy affirmation? Heres you go wittle buddy.

I deserve good things, I am entitled to my share of happiness. I refuse to beat myself up. I am an attractive person. I am fun to be with. I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggonit, Mal likes me!

:rofl:

Ok...that WAS really funny!

I've learned over time that there are days where Liability just needs a cookie, some juice and a quiet place to sit and calm down before he is allowed to rejoin the group.

:eusa_liar:

:cuckoo: In reality, it was lame -- like the give and take between you and KWC. :lol:

Even combined you two still have nothing.

The good news for you and your new girlfriend, KWC, is that I have dug up the perfect avatar for each of you:
Kermit.jpg

:cuckoo: In reality, it was lame -- like the give and take between you and KWC. :lol:

The good news for you and your new girlfriend, KWC, is that I have dug up the perfect avatar for each of you:
Kermit.jpg

Wow! Just.....WOW! That's hurtful. :( Did you scan it from one of the books in your classroom? :lol:

Kermit.jpg

Wow! Just.....WOW! That's hurtful. :( Did you scan it from one of the books in your classroom? :lol:

I've got a cool "moth to the flame" pic I will send you when I get home...it's appropriate.

Forum List

Back