Is DRUDGE wrong to note these images of President Obama?

Is DRUDGE wrong to note these images of President Obama?

Or is it fair to say that the President behaves very oddly toward other heads of state?

1:
r189563115.jpg
U.S. President Barack Obama hugs Brazil's President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva at the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington April 12, 2010.

2:
capt.52d493edeb0243ef84cbfc87f58f4b6a-52d493edeb0243ef84cbfc87f58f4b6a-0.jpg
An image from Yahoo Images (slightly different than the one on Drudge) featuring President oBOWman acting obsequious again.

2b: The DRUDGE lead image:
r1745302319.jpg

President oBOWma doing his bowing thing from a slightly different angle.

3:
r816130202.jpg
A slightly different form of diplomacy taken with regard to our arguably closest ally, the Canadians. "U.S. President Barack Obama (R) greets Canada's Prime Minister Stephen Harper at the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington April 12, 2010.

If memory serves, this President also pointed his finger in the face of the Israeli PM recently while making a "point" of some sort.

WTF is wrong with this man?

He's a Punk... And a Tyrant Asslicker.

That's one LONG Shadow in the Chairman Bow Pic...

:)

peace...

Much ado about nothing

It's useful knowledge for the electorate to know anything our leader does, and the implications of those actions.
Liberals are all about "symbolism," and bowing and who he bows to is a significant symbolic act. (the fact that he did not bow to the Queen of England reflects revealingly on that significance)

The fact that within the two day time-frame of the Nuclear Summit and Obama's obsequious bow, a Chinese official made a statement that China will not BOW to foreign presssure.

The pressure has to be two-fold: The appreciation of the yuan, and Chinese sanctions on Iran.

His words were:
"It is not justified for outsiders to exert pressure on China and we will not take actions by BOWING to this pressure," said Cui.
To any observer shrewd enough to not be deceived, this was a direct response to Obama's bow, and can not have made him very happy. No surprise that Liberals wish to trivialize the significance of that bow.

Therefore the answer to the question posed in the OP: "Is DRUDGE wrong to note these images of President Obama?" Is: NO, he is not wrong. We need this kind of reporting, and minister Cui's words are the most salient commentary RE the "bow."
Does anyone believe this is a coincidence?

Last edited:
Therefore the answer to the question posed in the OP: "Is DRUDGE wrong to note these images of President Obama?" Is: NO, he is not wrong. We need this kind of reporting, and minister Cui's words are the most salient commentary RE the "bow."

So we need the kind of reporting that provides context-less freeze frame images of bowing to one Asian leader but omits similar respectful greetings to other Asian leaders (bowing being a common greeting in Asian cultures)?

Last edited:

So we need the kind of reporting that provides context-less freeze frame images of bowing to one Asian leader but omits similar respectful greetings to other Asian leaders (bowing being a common greeting in Asian cultures)?

My earlier post in response to Drudge's choice of picture with the Canadian PM. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...se-images-of-president-obama.html#post2204269

she has more class in her little finger than you and your circle jerking, butt sniffing toadie put together.

wrong again. She's a trollish skanky classless piece of work.

And you are busy sniffing her butt.

Worse yet, you're liking it.

:eek:

View attachment 10019

:cuckoo:

It is true that your posts are a reflection on you and your affinity for that skank whose asshole you are sniffing, but there's no need to illustrate it, dipshit.

:cuckoo:

It is true that your posts are a reflection on you and your affinity for that skank whose asshole you are sniffing, but there's no need to illustrate it, dipshit.

Dance puppet.......dance! :lol::clap2::lol::clap2::lol::clap2::lol::clap2:

You even use her tired trite ineffectual lines.

When you are busy sniffing her asshole, do you insert your tongue ALL the way in, you depraved loser?

:lol:

:blahblah:

Like I told you yesterday peewee, pack a lunch and your nappytime mat. :eusa_whistle:

Dance puppet.......dance! :lol::clap2::lol::clap2::lol::clap2::lol::clap2:

When you are busy sniffing her asshole, do you insert your tongue ALL the way in, you depraved loser?

Like I told you yesterday peewee, pack a lunch and your nappytime mat. :eusa_whistle:

It would be "AS" you told me yesterday, if you had said any such thing.

You didn't or I'd have mocked you for such insipid imbecility then, too.

As it stands, you'd be better served by taking your meds and going quietly for lock down, now. The nice men with the long sleeved jackets measured to be JUST your size will be more than pleased to assist you!

No need to thank me. I realize how retarded you are (it's impossible not to see it) and I take pity on you.

It would be "AS" you told me yesterday, if you had said any such thing.

You didn't or I'd have mocked you for such insipid imbecility then, too.

As it stands, you'd be better served by taking your meds and going quietly for lock down, now. The nice men with the long sleeved jackets measured to be JUST your size will be more than pleased to assist you!

No need to thank me. I realize how retarded you are (it's impossible not to see it) and I take pity on you.

Keep dancing :eusa_dance: cupcake, you just can't resist responding can you? The pwnage just chaps your little ass doesn't it? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back