Is DRUDGE wrong to note these images of President Obama?

Seriously doofus.....seriously? If you want to post an image to make some sort of point, it helps if the image can actually be seen by the intended audience.....don't you think? By pulling the image into your machine and then uploading it into your post, it ensures people can see it instead of: Image Hosted by tripod because you linked to it and they blocked you. :eusa_whistle:

View attachment 10044

:lol:

You are ALL Kinds of Fun to Fuck with!...

Now Sit.

:)

peace...

What a dipshit. You had your head so far up Liability's ass you don't realize he already tried the whole lame "turn it back on me" ploy. I had him dancing on a string for a week before you tried to play hero and defend his honor. Get back under the porch and learn pup.

Who you Trying to Convince Shitpack?... :lol:

peace...

Or is it fair to say that the President behaves very oddly toward other heads of state?

1:
r189563115.jpg
U.S. President Barack Obama hugs Brazil's President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva at the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington April 12, 2010.

2:
capt.52d493edeb0243ef84cbfc87f58f4b6a-52d493edeb0243ef84cbfc87f58f4b6a-0.jpg
An image from Yahoo Images (slightly different than the one on Drudge) featuring President oBOWman acting obsequious again.

2b: The DRUDGE lead image:
r1745302319.jpg

President oBOWma doing his bowing thing from a slightly different angle.

3:
r816130202.jpg
A slightly different form of diplomacy taken with regard to our arguably closest ally, the Canadians. "U.S. President Barack Obama (R) greets Canada's Prime Minister Stephen Harper at the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington April 12, 2010.

If memory serves, this President also pointed his finger in the face of the Israeli PM recently while making a "point" of some sort.

WTF is wrong with this man?

Kissing the saudi king??

bush_kisses_saudi_king.jpg

WTF is wrong with this man?! :eek:

Ah. I see. So you are one of those leftist hypocrites (sorry for the redundancy) who thinks showing the customary respect for another in the manner of the other guy's culture is wrong when a Republican does it, but bowing and scraping by the President to other nation's leaders when done by a Democrat President is just peachy!

In other words, no surprises.

Or is it fair to say that the President behaves very oddly toward other heads of state?

1:
r189563115.jpg
U.S. President Barack Obama hugs Brazil's President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva at the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington April 12, 2010.

2:
An image from Yahoo Images (slightly different than the one on Drudge) featuring President oBOWman acting obsequious again.

r1745302319.jpg

3:
r816130202.jpg
A slightly different form of diplomacy taken with regard to our arguably closest ally, the Canadians. "U.S. President Barack Obama (R) greets Canada's Prime Minister Stephen Harper at the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington April 12, 2010.

If memory serves, this President also pointed his finger in the face of the Israeli PM recently while making a "point" of some sort.

Kissing the saudi king??

Ah. I see. So you are one of those leftist hypocrites (sorry for the redundancy) who thinks showing the customary respect for another in the manner of the other guy's culture is wrong when a Republican does it, but bowing and scraping by the President to other nation's leaders when done by a Democrat President is just peachy!

Idiot. I was simply pointing to your hypocrisy in jumping on Obama for showing foreign leaders respect while ignoring President Bush's attemps to do the same. :cuckoo:

You are ALL Kinds of Fun to Fuck with!...

Now Sit.

peace...

What a dipshit. You had your head so far up Liability's ass you don't realize he already tried the whole lame "turn it back on me" ploy. I had him dancing on a string for a week before you tried to play hero and defend his honor. Get back under the porch and learn pup.

peace...

Convince? Nobody.....as any reasonable person would not require convincing. That leaves your little pointed out out of consideration. :eusa_whistle:

peace...

Convince? Nobody.....as any reasonable person would not require convincing. That leaves your little pointed out out of consideration. :eusa_whistle:

:cuckoo: :lol:

Some things do just speak for themselves.

Yes........yes they do.

Judging by your posts, KWC, it appears that the image (ho hum; seen it many times) reflects a very close approximation of your IQ.

But it was cute how your little pinhead got put to use to mis-label your old family picture.

Kissing the saudi king??

Idiot. I was simply pointing to your hypocrisy in jumping on Obama for showing foreign leaders respect while ignoring President Bush's attemps to do the same. :cuckoo:

Obama bowed to the Mayor of Tampa, Florida, as far as I know she isn't a "foreign leader".

obamabowtampamayor

Obama bowed to the Mayor of Tampa, Florida, as far as I know she isn't a "foreign leader".

obamabowtampamayor

Yeah, but she Probably has MORE Experience that he does!... ;)

peace...

Yes........yes they do.

Judging by your posts, KWC, it appears that the image (ho hum; seen it many times) reflects a very close approximation of your IQ.

But it was cute how your little pinhead got put to use to mis-label your old family picture.

You and Mal seem to be well matched teams.....here are your scores so far. :lol::clap2:

View attachment 10050

Do keep trying.

You and Mal seem to be well matched teams.....here are your scores so far. :lol::clap2:

View attachment 10050

Do keep trying.

peace...

You're such a loyal little toadie, but shouldn't your open mouth be turned the other direction?

View attachment 10051

Kissing the saudi king??

Alas, puss, you remain the idiot.

For I originally noted President Obama's obsequious behavior largely as my response to the many liberoidal assbites (like you) who spent so much time deliberately mis-portraying President Bush's diplomatic behavior.

And besides, your "argument" would make sense if President Bush had shown such decorum to a Saudi leader while being deliberately rude to some of our allies.

But President Bush is not the President who does that. You pal, the child-king, President Obama, however, is.

You hypocritical libs simply cannot be taken seriously.

1:
r189563115.jpg

2:

r1745302319.jpg

3:
r816130202.jpg

To "note" them? No. But to provide inaccurate commentary is; very much so. And I don't see anything in particular about these pictures that seems inappropriate.

1:
r189563115.jpg

2:

r1745302319.jpg

3:
r816130202.jpg

To "note" them? No. But to provide inaccurate commentary is; very much so. And I don't see anything in particular about these pictures that seems inappropriate.

I didn't see any inaccurate commentary by Drudge, either.

I have seen some of us (me included) derive some implications from the images. It is hardly a concern that you (being entirely un-objective) don't "see" any similar implications.

Forum List

Back