Is DRUDGE wrong to note these images of President Obama?

You're such a loyal little toadie, but shouldn't your open mouth be turned the other direction?

View attachment 10051

You know, you've rounded up quite a catch....you could keep this going for a while. I'll keep count for you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/114157-when-is-a-military-vet-a-parasite.html

^Must be Punch Drunk... :lol:

:)

peace...

Must be a day late and a dollar short. Back under your rock toadie.

You know, you've rounded up quite a catch....you could keep this going for a while. I'll keep count for you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/114157-when-is-a-military-vet-a-parasite.html

^Must be Punch Drunk... :lol:

peace...

Still trying to make a Name for yourself, eh?... :lol:

You can Continue Humping my Leg online if it Keeps you from Vacating your Dome on the Wall behind you! ;)

peace...

You can Continue Humping my Leg online if it Keeps you from Vacating your Dome on the Wall behind you! ;)

peace...

Sadly mal toadie, it is apparent to anyone who stumbles across this thread except for you, that I was here first. Then you seemed to have felt compelled to show up and defend the ass your nose stays in.

Is DRUDGE wrong to note these images of President Obama?

Or is it fair to say that the President behaves very oddly toward other heads of state?

1:
r189563115.jpg
U.S. President Barack Obama hugs Brazil's President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva at the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington April 12, 2010.

2:
capt.52d493edeb0243ef84cbfc87f58f4b6a-52d493edeb0243ef84cbfc87f58f4b6a-0.jpg
An image from Yahoo Images (slightly different than the one on Drudge) featuring President oBOWman acting obsequious again.

2b: The DRUDGE lead image:
r1745302319.jpg

President oBOWma doing his bowing thing from a slightly different angle.

3:
r816130202.jpg
A slightly different form of diplomacy taken with regard to our arguably closest ally, the Canadians. "U.S. President Barack Obama (R) greets Canada's Prime Minister Stephen Harper at the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington April 12, 2010.

If memory serves, this President also pointed his finger in the face of the Israeli PM recently while making a "point" of some sort.

WTF is wrong with this man?

To "note" them? No. But to provide inaccurate commentary is; very much so. And I don't see anything in particular about these pictures that seems inappropriate.

I didn't see any inaccurate commentary by Drudge, either.

I have seen some of us (me included) derive some implications from the images. It is hardly a concern that you (being entirely un-objective) don't "see" any similar implications.

Now THAT is funny. You jump all over the opportunity to expand on Drudge's obvious bias, and then try to discount anyone who shows a modicum of fairness. Amazing. This place is just the History channel with curse words. What a joke.

To "note" them? No. But to provide inaccurate commentary is; very much so. And I don't see anything in particular about these pictures that seems inappropriate.

I have seen some of us (me included) derive some implications from the images. It is hardly a concern that you (being entirely un-objective) don't "see" any similar implications.

Now THAT is funny. You jump all over the opportunity to expand on Drudge's obvious bias, and then try to discount anyone who shows a modicum of fairness. Amazing. This place is just the History channel with curse words. What a joke.

Wrong again, fuck face.

What Drudge showed was hardly a bias. I sure as hell did take the opportunity, though, to comment on the photographic evidence. And to the extent that you falsely claim to be showing a "modicum of fairness," pardon me while I chortle. :lol:

You are totally non-objective and everyone can smell the stink of your bias a mile off.

If you don't like "this place," you dishonest liberoidal douche-tard, nobody is making you infest it with your presence.

Getting BACK on point, though:

Why does our stupid President insist on bowing and scraping so often and so unnecessarily (often to the guys who are not exactly our good buddies in the international arena) yet get so snarky and insulting in his behavior toward our closer allies? Surely even the most irrational Obamaphiles and the worst "in-denial" uber-libs have noted this strange behavior President Obama so often exhibits.

Last edited:

Have you gotten your pet name yet?

peace...

that I was here first.

you-fucking-crybaby.jpg

:rofl:

peace...

I realize that being a butt sniffing toadie kind of limits your visibility and the fumes can make you light headed, so let me point you in the right direction.

kwc57 - post #7 - http://www.usmessageboard.com/2204269-post7.html

mal toadie - post #101 - http://www.usmessageboard.com/2208678-post101.html

Who is humping who toadie? :eusa_whistle:

I could REALLY insult ACG22 and just refer to it as a "bodey."

You have disgraced that name so fully, it would probably be unfair to use it, now, however.

On another topic:

You keep ducking the question, skanks.

What is it about tha malcontent that makes you obsess over him so endlessly?

Is it loooooove?

Oh go on. Insults are always the way to show intellect. Surely you can come up with something.

Back to the photos... what exactly do you think they indicate? And are you honestly suggesting that Drudge doesn't have an agenda? Is honesty foreign to you as well?

I have no idea what you're talking about. I pop in here occasionally to just put some thoughts on "paper" and see if anyone else has some interesting ones in mind as well. I really don't care about "pet names" and who gets to be the cool kid on a message board. I'm well beyond high school.

Last edited:
Oh go on. Insults are always the way to show intellect. Surely you can come up with something.

Your obvious hypocrisy is amusing.

:lol:

Back to the photos... what exactly do you think they indicate? And are you honestly suggesting that Drudge doesn't have an agenda? Is honesty foreign to you as well?

Honesty to me is home ground. To you, obviously, it is alien turf.

I already indicated what I believe the photos indicate. You wouldn't have to ask such stupid questions if you'd stop being too lazy to read the thread, idiot.

And in posting the photos, it would indeed seem apparent (at least to me) that Mr. Drudge probably had some idea in his own mind. And? That means, to your severely limited way of "thinking," that he must have a "bias?" :cuckoo:

Are you ever gonna grow up?

>>Oh go on. Insults are always the way to show intellect. Surely you can come up with something.

>>Your tenuous grasp on reality is amusing.

>>And hypocrisy regarding what? Please try to at least participate. Throw-aways don't keep my interest.

>>Back to the photos... what exactly do you think they indicate? And are you honestly suggesting that Drudge doesn't have an agenda? Is honesty foreign to you as well?

>>Is it? And you've gleaned this from my few posts in this thread? Amazing! You are a modern-day Nostradamus!

I already indicated what I believe the photos indicate. You wouldn't have to ask such stupid questions if you'd stop being too lazy to read the thread, idiot.

>>Well, I was really hoping you'd reiterate your ASSumptions so your bias could be on display for everyone. I bet you also thought Obama had his hand on the Brazilian girl's ass too, right? Oh you so silly.

And in posting the photos, it would indeed seem apparent (at least to me) that Mr. Drudge probably had some idea in his own mind. And? That means, to your severely limited way of "thinking," that he must have a "bias?" :cuckoo:

>>Given Drudge's history, yes it's obvious. But also given that the photos show nothing more than our head of state meeting and chatting with other heads of state, it inherently requires some sort of bias to draw ANY conclusions. There's absolutely nothing that can be accurately inferred from these photos. Congratulations, you're out of the closet!

>>Been there, done that. Now I'm having fun with keyboard heroes apparently.

Last edited:
>>Oh go on. Insults are always the way to show intellect. Surely you can come up with something.

>>Your tenuous grasp on reality is amusing.

>>And hypocrisy regarding what? Please try to at least participate. Throw-aways don't keep my interest.

>>Back to the photos... what exactly do you think they indicate? And are you honestly suggesting that Drudge doesn't have an agenda? Is honesty foreign to you as well?

>>Is it? And you've gleaned this from my few posts in this thread? Amazing! You are a modern-day Nostradamus!

>>Well, I was really hoping you'd reiterate your ASSumptions so your bias could be on display for everyone. I bet you also thought Obama had his hand on the Brazilian girl's ass too, right? Oh you so silly.

>>Given Drudge's history, yes it's obvious. But also given that the photos show nothing more than our head of state meeting and chatting with other heads of state, it inherently requires some sort of bias to draw ANY conclusions. There's absolutely nothing that can be accurately inferred from these photos. Congratulations, you're out of the closet!

>>Been there, done that. Now I'm having fun with keyboard heroes apparently.

Aside from proving that you are not bright enough to use the Board's very simple quote function, was there any valid reason for the gibberish post of yours?

The facts are, stupid, that you engage in your own petty style of ad hominem at the same time that you offer gratuitous criticism of the use of ad hominem. This makes you a transparently laughable hypocrite.

I did already express my view of the images shared by Drudge. Thus, your asking of the "question" is stupid of you.

The use of the remarkably witty turn of phrase "ASSumptions" wouldn't be using ad hominem again would it!?

:lol:

You are a joke. You pretend to be "all growed up," but you are remarkably plodding and unsophisticated.

By the way, moron, I happen to be on record here as being critical of the misleading photo (still) of President Obama "oogling" the young lass with the notable posterior. The video, in my estimation, made it quite clear that his attention was actually directed towards the steps as a matter of courtesy and safety for another. I have no problem being critical of President Obama over a number of things. But your hunch was wrong because that wasn't one of them. I tend to focus on his political ideology and actions (and speeches) and less on the petty crap.

I leave that kind of pettiness to jokes like you.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I pop in here occasionally to just put some thoughts on "paper" and see if anyone else has some interesting ones in mind as well. I really don't care about "pet names" and who gets to be the cool kid on a message board. I'm well beyond high school.

Yes, as most of us are well beyond high school. Some....not so much. But if you continue "conversing" with Liability, you will learn soon enough about his pet names. Then, you will have....arrived. ;)

Yes, as most of us are well beyond high school. Some....not so much. But if you continue "conversing" with Liability, you will learn soon enough about his pet names. Then, you will have....arrived. ;)

boredtoseeya is fixated on tha malcontent and to a lesser extent on me. She is actually upset over her refined username! :D

It is refined, too. It accurately captures her essence.

After a few moments of "conversing" with the skanky one, most people realize that they ARE boredtoseeya, boredtoseeya.

Last edited:
It is not so much the how as the who.

and the how also.

Kowtowing to the chinese and the Saudis..... embracing Chavez, fingers in the face of the Israelis and the Canadians, we are seeing a pattern here.

He is polite to creeps and rude to our friends

That was Lula in the OP, but hey, they're both brown so it's close enough, right?

It is not so much the how as the who.

and the how also.

Kowtowing to the chinese and the Saudis..... embracing Chavez, fingers in the face of the Israelis and the Canadians, we are seeing a pattern here.

He is polite to creeps and rude to our friends

That was Lula in the OP, but hey, they're both brown so it's close enough, right?

Lula?

It might be that in your own misguided way, you have a different word in mind.

And, what exactly was in the OP? Quote it.

Forum List

Back