Is DRUDGE wrong to note these images of President Obama?

As you said in your link/post:
"Wow, he must be Germany's, India's, and Philippine's bitch too!!! Or maybe he is just tall and friendly. Nah!!!"

Ok, so he's just a tall and friendly fellow...Did he bow to the Queen of England (And Prince of Wales) when he entered their presence? Nah!!!
Even though the queen is a short lady, he only nodded at her.
And breaking protocol he put his hand on her shoulder and patted it at one point. Hmmm.
That is an unprecedented breach of manners at Buckingham Palace

The point I was referencing was the "subtle" mention of China not bowing (metaphorical) within 24 hours of Obama's actually (and literally) bowing to Hu, and in the same venue. Ah the inscrutable chinese, or are they just subtle?

Let me put the question back in the context of my post:

"It is not justified for outsiders to exert pressure on China and we will not take actions by bowing to this pressure," said Cui.

UPDATE: China Official: Won't Bow To Foreign Pressure - WSJ.com

Last edited:
Wow.......earth shattering pictures you posted Liability

Thanks for keeping us informed.

In a meeting that impacts the safety of the free world, you keep us informed of how the handshakes went.

obama+finger+point.jpg

What do many of our less-than-good-friends see when they meet the President?

Answer: the top of the President's head!

Liability,

No need to obsessively continue sending me PM after PM all day long. Any further PM's will be deleted. You can ask to blow me out on the open board just as easily.......and the answer is still no.

Wow.......earth shattering pictures you posted Liability

Thanks for keeping us informed.

In a meeting that impacts the safety of the free world, you keep us informed of how the handshakes went.

Oh, poor boo boo. The Leftwinger is upset that my posts aren't as informative, and as important and as substantive as the shit he posts?

57442253.jpg

obama+finger+point.jpg

What do many of our less-than-good-friends see when they meet the President?

Answer: the top of the President's head!

bush_pointing_finger.jpe

clinton_pointing.jpg

1986-reagan-pointing.jpg

Seems to be a common presidential tic......:eusa_eh:
A president pointing at a reporter indicating he will take a question from them is not unusual. Not long after Bush became president, when he could he stopped doing that because he knew or had a chart to the participants. Those pics are interesting regards the amount of pressure each of the presidents looks to be under.

(BTW how long has it been since O submitted to a presser?)

How you greet a foreign dignitary depends alot on what is acceptable in that person's culture.

Unless your George Bush then it's OK to make fun of the way you greet foreign leaders with respect to their culture....right?

When are they going to photoshop that Brazilian one to show Obama with his hand on the guys ass? NEVER. That's strictly for the left wing ass clowns to do with Republican leaders.

How you greet a foreign dignitary depends alot on what is acceptable in that person's culture.

Unless your George Bush then it's OK to make fun of the way you greet foreign leaders with respect to their culture....right?

When are they going to photoshop that Brazilian one to show Obama with his hand on the guys ass? NEVER. That's strictly for the left wing ass clowns to do with Republican leaders.

When did I ever do that?

When did I ever do that?

:lol:

Are you claiming that you are a left wing ass clown?

When did I ever do that?

I have no idea if you ever did. My comment was directed more at those who are on the left. No offense was intended.

When did I ever do that?

I have no idea if you ever did. My comment was directed more at those who are on the left. No offense was intended.

No offense taken but...I *am* on the left ;)

Pictures don't lie. Reagan on C-Span to the whole world. How rude!!!

View attachment 10014

I see that you have received your Pet Name...this relationship advances apace. Good luck, my friend.

Oh, he's used more than that. I'm sure he has the one or two buddies who claim him from the junior high chess club help him come up with names between classes.

No luck needed, I got under his skin and had him dancing on a string trying to insult me since yesterday on the board and in PM's. He's had to use a hanky to wipe the spittle from his lips ever since. :lol:

Forum List

Back