Is DRUDGE wrong to note these images of President Obama?

Am I really this important to you? Do I really matter this much? Should I be flattered or repulsed? :eusa_think: Point out this supposed lie you keep claiming. :eusa_liar:

LOL! You are starved for attention.

:rofl:

The old "I'll turn it on him" ploy isn't going to work. All people have to do is read the thread to see you are all twisted off and trying to save face. I'll play as long as you want. I've had you dancing for me all day. :clap2:

It's the Monkey with his fist stuck in the bottle scenerio.

The old "I'll turn it on him" ploy isn't going to work. All people have to do is read the thread to see you are all twisted off and trying to save face. I'll play as long as you want. I've had you dancing for me all day. :clap2:

You and Dainty are both attention starved little pussies.

Which gives me an idea. Why don't you PM Dainty and be his bestest buddy? Pen pals so to speak!

:clap2::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, but it appears I've become the object of your desire since YOU have filled my PM box with your incessant pissing, moaning, whining and spittle filled rants.......and you just can't resist coming back for more. :blahblah: Dance puppet, dance! :eusa_dance::clap2:
Sigh...guess it's your turn in the barrel. My condolences.

LOL! You are starved for attention.

:rofl:

It's the Monkey with his fist stuck in the bottle scenerio.

Speaking of the old litany of predecessors, here's one of kwc's lightweight forerunners.

Good to see you still have no originality or integrity boredtoseeya!

:lol:

Sorry, but it appears I've become the object of your desire since YOU have filled my PM box with your incessant pissing, moaning, whining and spittle filled rants.......and you just can't resist coming back for more. * * * *

You certainly ARE sorry, but this is not the time for you to confess how lame you are. :lol:

That whole schtick about how, supposedly, you "have become the object" of my supposed "desire" has been tried (ineffectually though it may have been) by many other nitwits. You are utterly unoriginal. :eusa_drool:

Every time I respond -- to mock you limp efforts -- you come running back for more, and like a litany of lightweights in whose shadows you stand, your only resort is to pretend (because as we can all see, you are quite dishonest) you go with the pretense that you are somehow manipulating me. :cuckoo:

It hasn't worked before, you vaginal discharge, and you certainly have no chance of making it work, either.

Naturally, I will continue to expose you as the tool you are.

Thanks for playing! :lol::lol::lol:

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

View attachment 10004

You and Dainty are both attention starved little pussies.

Which gives me an idea. Why don't you PM Dainty and be his bestest buddy? Pen pals so to speak!

:clap2::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, but it appears I've become the object of your desire since YOU have filled my PM box with your incessant pissing, moaning, whining and spittle filled rants.......and you just can't resist coming back for more. :blahblah: Dance puppet, dance! :eusa_dance::clap2:
Sigh...guess it's your turn in the barrel. My condolences.

Nah, I'm not in the barrel. I'm on the outside shooting the fish inside.

What you can't see is how many PM's I have from Liability. He pisses and moans. I poke. He pisses and moans and calls me names. I poke a little more. He dances, I poke, he prances, I poke. Eventually one of us will get bored, but his efforts are born out of anger and frustration where mine are born out of entertainment and humor. I could keep this up all week.

KWCtroll:

Is there ever a topic on which a pussy like you is capable of staying on topic?

No?

It didn't look like there was.

The good news is, despite the fact that you are completely re-confirming with each one of your failed posting efforts just how much of a douche bag you are, our President would undoubtedly bow to you, too, if you were the head of state of a non American ally! :lol:

KWCtroll:

No?

The good news is, despite the fact that you are completely re-confirming with each one of your failed posting efforts just how much of a douche bag you are, our President would undoubtedly bow to you, too, if you were the head of state of a non American ally! :lol:

Do you do this everytime you read one of my posts?

View attachment 10006

I'm flattered, but not interested.

KWCtroll:

No?

View attachment 10006

So, you agree you have no intent to bother yourself with the topic itself?

I accept that confirmation of my observation.

President oBOWma bows to your ability to deflect! :clap2:

KWCtroll:

No?

View attachment 10006

You changed the topic cupcake. I along with a few others showed you the error of your ways and you went on the attack. You accused Obama of wagging his finger in the Canadian PM's face. People said you can't take a single image and make assumptions without context. You stated that it was a fair question with the other posters who said that. When I said it and provided another readily available picture that Drudge chose not to use where Obama and the PM have their arms around each other and smiling, you went off and here we are. You really need to hold it together and grow a thicker skin if you want to post on interweb boards. If you plan on outlasting me, you'd better pack a lunch and your nap mat little fellow. I've got nothing but time.

View attachment 10006

You changed the topic cupcake.

Another lie from the period puddle. Tsk tsk.

I along with a few others showed you the error of your ways

Another lie from the period puddle. Tsk tsk.

* * * * You accused Obama of wagging his finger in the Canadian PM's face.

I pointed out that rather than deeply bowing to the Canadian PM, the President DID stick his finger in the man's face. And I was right. That is what President oBOWma did. You can lie some more (what a shock) and deny it, but the evidence is crystal clear; so as always, your efforts to dissemble are predestined to failure.

Any way, and getting back on point (since nobody needs your historical revisionism when the "record" is all right here in this very thread, you lying imbecile) the topic is still not your obsession with me.

The topic is President oBOWma's odd behavior and the strange pattern of WHO he chooses to show such obsequious respect to and who he chooses, instead, to be fucking rude to.

Do try to stick to the actual topic someday. Also, as I suggested to you earlier, you ought to consider being honest someday. Clearly, today is not that day either.

so, you agree you have no intent to bother yourself with the topic itself?

President obowma bows to your ability to deflect! :clap2:

you changed the topic cupcake.

another lie from the period puddle. Tsk tsk.

i along with a few others showed you the error of your ways

another lie from the period puddle. Tsk tsk.

* * * * you accused obama of wagging his finger in the canadian pm's face.

i pointed out that rather than deeply bowing to the canadian pm, the president did stick his finger in the man's face. And i was right. That is what president obowma did. You can lie some more (what a shock) and deny it, but the evidence is crystal clear; so as always, your efforts to dissemble are predestined to failure.

Any way, and getting back on point (since nobody needs your historical revisionism when the "record" is all right here in this very thread, you lying imbecile) the topic is still not your obsession with me.

The topic is president obowma's odd behavior and the strange pattern of who he chooses to show such obsequious respect to and who he chooses, instead, to be fucking rude to.

Do try to stick to the actual topic someday. Also, as i suggested to you earlier, you ought to consider being honest someday. Clearly, today is not that day either.

View attachment 10008

I have to apologize to Liability. He indeed is correct. From the photographic evidence and my powers of divination, it is clearly apparent that Obama does have it in for the Canadian PM. I humbly submit the evidence.

It is obvious that Obama is tricking him with a handshake while taping a "kick me" sign to his back.

View attachment 10009

Here you can clearly see the upward motion of Obama's open hand coming up for a slap to the cheek.

View attachment 10010

Here is Obama preparing for a Three Stooges style double slap.

View attachment 10011

What the fuck is wrong with this man. There is no denying it, these pictures are clearly in context given what we know about the secret mooslim from Kenya.

Sorry, but it appears I've become the object of your desire since YOU have filled my PM box with your incessant pissing, moaning, whining and spittle filled rants.......and you just can't resist coming back for more. * * * *

You certainly ARE sorry, but this is not the time for you to confess how lame you are. :lol:

That whole schtick about how, supposedly, you "have become the object" of my supposed "desire" has been tried (ineffectually though it may have been) by many other nitwits. You are utterly unoriginal. :eusa_drool:

Every time I respond -- to mock you limp efforts -- you come running back for more, and like a litany of lightweights in whose shadows you stand, your only resort is to pretend (because as we can all see, you are quite dishonest) you go with the pretense that you are somehow manipulating me. :cuckoo:

It hasn't worked before, you vaginal discharge, and you certainly have no chance of making it work, either.

Naturally, I will continue to expose you as the tool you are.

Thanks for playing! :lol::lol::lol:

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

View attachment 10004
A cheese ball? Not even some good brie? I'm disappointed...I really am.

It is not so much the how as the who.

and the how also.

Kowtowing to the chinese and the Saudis..... embracing Chavez, fingers in the face of the Israelis and the Canadians, we are seeing a pattern here.

He is polite to creeps and rude to our friends

China's response is that China will now bow:

China's vice minister of foreign affairs, said at a news briefing after a two-day global nuclear-security summit that Chinese policymakers are committed to the goal of reform because it meets the nation's own need for economic and social developments.

"It is not justified for outsiders to exert pressure on China and we will not take actions by bowing to this pressure," said Cui.

UPDATE: China Official: Won't Bow To Foreign Pressure - WSJ.com

I ask the question again that I asked in another thread Question: "did O ONLY bow to Hu this time around? If so, why?"

Last edited:
bow wow bow wow - what a bunch of silliness.

The rightwing spin would have you think the president did this to China:

deep_bow.jpg

or this (to the Emperor of Japan):
Obama+bow2.jpg

or this:
Obama-Bows-Again.jpg

rather than this:
capt.52d493edeb0243ef84cbfc87f58f4b6a-52d493edeb0243ef84cbfc87f58f4b6a-0.jpg

In Asian cultures - bowing means more then submission but count on the wingnuts to obsess on it..

bow wow bow wow - what a bunch of silliness.

The rightwing spin would have you think the president did this to China:

deep_bow.jpg

or this (to the Emperor of Japan):
Obama+bow2.jpg

or this:
Obama-Bows-Again.jpg

rather than this:
capt.52d493edeb0243ef84cbfc87f58f4b6a-52d493edeb0243ef84cbfc87f58f4b6a-0.jpg

In Asian cultures - bowing means more then submission but count on the wingnuts to obsess on it..

Excellent point. Ladies and gentlemen, there we have it.

The right wing would have you think that the President bowed when he bowed when instead he merely bowed when he bowed!

:clap2:

Forum List

Back