Is DRUDGE wrong to note these images of President Obama?

Hey shit for brains scumbag:

I made no accusation, you dishonest asshole.

And you, hypocritical gasbag douchetard that you always are, promptly offered your mere speculation without any context either. :eusa_liar:

So, on balance, you are still a useless used sanitary napkin.

:clap2:

Ohhhhhh, I did get under that * * * skin of yours didn't I * * * *

Why, no. Not even a little. Your mindless and typically dishonest self-congratulation notwithstanding, you have no capacity to get under anybody's skin, stupid.

Responding to your bullshit to expose you for the lying shit you are is not evidence of you getting under my skin.

Apparently, though, I have nettled the shit out of you!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good. Eat it, asshole! :clap2::clap2:

Careful there sweetie, I don't enjoy ducking the flying spittle rant like that. Do try to contain yourself, you might get the vapors. :lol::cuckoo:

Obama-bow-Mayor-Tampa-470x313.jpg

The Mayor of Tampa.

Careful there sweetie, I don't enjoy ducking the flying spittle rant like that. Do try to contain yourself, you might get the vapors. * * * *

As I noted about you before, you've got nothing.

LOL!

:rofl:

Says the whiney baby who just negged me for making him look like a fool in his own thread. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the neg rep. I'm laughing at you over getting so upset you felt the need to do it. :lol: If it makes your sore little butthole feel any better, neg me a few more times for good measure. I do want you to feel better after the butt fucking you got. I've been pos repped for this thread more than enough to make up for anything you could dish out girly boy. :clap2:

Careful there sweetie, I don't enjoy ducking the flying spittle rant like that. Do try to contain yourself, you might get the vapors. * * * *

LOL!

Says the whiney baby who just negged me for making him look like a fool in his own thread. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the neg rep. I'm laughing at you over getting so upset you felt the need to do it. :lol: If it makes your sore little butthole feel any better, neg me a few more times for good measure. I do want you to feel better after the butt fucking you got. I've been pos repped for this thread more than enough to make up for anything you could dish out girly boy. :clap2:

As you knew when you posted that ^ lie, stupid, I negged you for lying. Nobody would EVER neg you for making them look stupid. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: You don't have any such ability. You are far too unintelligent to pull off such a stunt. You couldn't even expose CriscoFEARa's glaring imbecility. :lol:

So, again, you deliberate liar: I negged you for lying. Nothing more. As I suggested to you, you should, someday, at least consider TRYING to be honest.

It looks like today isn't that day.

LOL!

As you knew when you posted that ^ lie, stupid, I negged you for lying. Nobody would EVER neg you for making them look stupid. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: You don't have any such ability. You are far too unintelligent to pull off such a stunt. You couldn't even expose CriscoFEARa's glaring imbecility. :lol:

So, again, you deliberate liar: I negged you for lying. Nothing more. As I suggested to you, you should, someday, at least consider TRYING to be honest.

I'm sorry I pwned you and it hurts so bad.....it really was for your own good. Perhaps you should just log off for the day, find a nice bench outside to sit on and ponder your actions.

Let's see on a scale of one to ten, random pictures of our president greeting others would rate minus a thousand, or maybe farther down. Seems brainless Drudge has run out of nonsense so now he is into absurdity. What does it say for American partisan lunatics when this is their idea of news? Or commentary? Brain dead would be too kind.

"Crude absurdities, trivial nonsense, and sublime truths are equally potent in readying people for self-sacrifice if they are accepted as the sole, eternal truth." Eric Hoffer

Videos of the entire event are much more revealing...freeze frame photos can be made to look like almost anything...remember the picture of Obama supposed looking at that woman's ass? You look to the video, he was turning to help someone (another woman all together) on the stairs...

I'm sorry I pwned you * * * *

It's funny that every time one of your retards gets a bitch slapping, you always make that mindless dishonest claim. :cuckoo:

You remain a complete abject lying sack of rancid pus.

You bore me.

Let's see on a scale of one to ten, random pictures of our president greeting others would rate minus a thousand, or maybe farther down. Seems brainless Drudge has run out of nonsense so now he is into absurdity. What does it say for American partisan lunatics when this is their idea of news? Or commentary? Brain dead would be too kind.

"Crude absurdities, trivial nonsense, and sublime truths are equally potent in readying people for self-sacrifice if they are accepted as the sole, eternal truth." Eric Hoffer

Videos of the entire event are much more revealing...freeze frame photos can be made to look like almost anything...remember the picture of Obama supposed looking at that woman's ass? You look to the video, he was turning to help someone (another woman all together) on the stairs...

There is a kernel of truth in that post.

I happen to agree that the famous image of the President supposedly oogling that young lady's ass was indeed misleading.

And yes, that does mean that some of the Drudge images could also be misleading.

On the other hand, when a pattern starts to emerge, it can be a mistake to pretend we don't see it.

It's funny that every time one of your retards gets a bitch slapping, you always make that mindless dishonest claim. :cuckoo:

You bore me.

Am I really this important to you? Do I really matter this much? Should I be flattered or repulsed? :eusa_think: Point out this supposed lie you keep claiming. :eusa_liar:

You bore me.

Am I really this important to you? Do I really matter this much? Should I be flattered or repulsed? :eusa_think: Point out this supposed lie you keep claiming. :eusa_liar:

LOL! You are starved for attention.

You bore me.

The old "I'll turn it on him" ploy isn't going to work. All people have to do is read the thread to see you are all twisted off and trying to save face. I'll play as long as you want. I've had you dancing for me all day. :clap2:

The KoolAid is strong in this one

He's fucking bowing Boedy, he's the only one making himself look like a fucking hick with no understanding of how a US President meets people, there's no photoshop or context, he just likes bowing especially to Orientals who view it as an embarrassing breach of protocol

It is not so much the how as the who.

and the how also.

Kowtowing to the chinese and the Saudis..... embracing Chavez, fingers in the face of the Israelis and the Canadians, we are seeing a pattern here.

He is polite to creeps and rude to our friends

HUH! That was Brazil's President, not Venezuela's.

The old "I'll turn it on him" ploy isn't going to work. All people have to do is read the thread to see you are all twisted off and trying to save face. I'll play as long as you want. I've had you dancing for me all day. :clap2:

You and Dainty are both attention starved little pussies.

Which gives me an idea. Why don't you PM Dainty and be his bestest buddy? Pen pals so to speak!

:clap2::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If one discounts KWC's pointless posts (all bait-material all the time since that pussy has nothing substantive to contribute) and if one also discounts a humorous photoshopped effort [ :lol: ], this thread is gonna wither away and die soon. SO, I figure it's time to compile some additional images of President oBOWma doing his obsequious thing:

images

obama-bow-to-china.jpg

Obama%20Bows%20in%20Defeat.jpg

EDIT to INSERT this one (not so bad):
barack-obama-sri-sri-narayanachar-digalakote-2009-10-14-17-11-15.jpg

CrusaderFrank already noted this one, but I think it's fun. The President bows to her Serene Royal Highness and Imperial Majesty, the Mayor of Tampa! :lol: :
alg_bow.jpg

And, finally, here is one of my personal favorites. The President bowing to a bowl of fruit!
4051102154_b16085f8a0.jpg
:lol:

Last edited:

You and Dainty are both attention starved little pussies.

Which gives me an idea. Why don't you PM Dainty and be his bestest buddy? Pen pals so to speak!

:clap2::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, but it appears I've become the object of your desire since YOU have filled my PM box with your incessant pissing, moaning, whining and spittle filled rants.......and you just can't resist coming back for more. :blahblah: Dance puppet, dance! :eusa_dance::clap2:

Sorry, but it appears I've become the object of your desire since YOU have filled my PM box with your incessant pissing, moaning, whining and spittle filled rants.......and you just can't resist coming back for more. * * * *

You certainly ARE sorry, but this is not the time for you to confess how lame you are. :lol:

That whole schtick about how, supposedly, you "have become the object" of my supposed "desire" has been tried (ineffectually though it may have been) by many other nitwits. You are utterly unoriginal. :eusa_drool:

Every time I respond -- to mock you limp efforts -- you come running back for more, and like a litany of lightweights in whose shadows you stand, your only resort is to pretend (because as we can all see, you are quite dishonest) you go with the pretense that you are somehow manipulating me. :cuckoo:

:lol:

It hasn't worked before, you vaginal discharge, and you certainly have no chance of making it work, either.

Naturally, I will continue to expose you as the tool you are.

Thanks for playing! :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back