Is DRUDGE wrong to note these images of President Obama?

Drudge might have a degree of partisan affiliation. Who doesn't?

Now show us the one of our illustrious President sticking his finger in the face of the President of Venezuela or the Chinese Premiere.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

or Australian, or the representative from the EU, or India....or Japan....

Perhaps this is much ado about nothing?

Your response was pointless. He stuck his finger in the face of the CANADIAN PM and some time earlier (different venue) in the face of the ISRAELI PM. Nobody is arguing that he is obligated to stick his finger in the face of EVERY one of our closer allies.

What's telling is that he DOES it ONLY to allies (if not all allies) and NEVER to the ones who are nominally on less than friendly terms with us.

Perhaps you are straining to make it seem smaller than it is?

Unless you can tell us the specifics behind the conversation and what he was saying exactly when the pointing went down you are making a big deal out of nothing ...

He could have been pointing at him and saying, "You are the best Prime Minister Canada has ever had," for all we know.

Your response was pointless. He stuck his finger in the face of the CANADIAN PM and some time earlier (different venue) in the face of the ISRAELI PM. Nobody is arguing that he is obligated to stick his finger in the face of EVERY one of our closer allies.

What's telling is that he DOES it ONLY to allies (if not all allies) and NEVER to the ones who are nominally on less than friendly terms with us.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Or is it fair to say that the President behaves very oddly toward other heads of state?

1:
r189563115.jpg
U.S. President Barack Obama hugs Brazil's President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva at the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington April 12, 2010.

2:
capt.52d493edeb0243ef84cbfc87f58f4b6a-52d493edeb0243ef84cbfc87f58f4b6a-0.jpg
An image from Yahoo Images (slightly different than the one on Drudge) featuring President oBOWman acting obsequious again.

2b: The DRUDGE lead image:
r1745302319.jpg

President oBOWma doing his bowing thing from a slightly different angle.

3:
r816130202.jpg
A slightly different form of diplomacy taken with regard to our arguably closest ally, the Canadians. "U.S. President Barack Obama (R) greets Canada's Prime Minister Stephen Harper at the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington April 12, 2010.

If memory serves, this President also pointed his finger in the face of the Israeli PM recently while making a "point" of some sort.

WTF is wrong with this man?

Liability, Matt Drudge is just plain wrong most of the time.

I see nothing wrong with any of these greetings, Drudge has no idea what Obama's relationship is with any of these people, he's just making things up as he goes, as usual. Obama is always so engaging, and comfortable in his own skin, these Drudge story pictures are petty.

Now show us the one of our illustrious President sticking his finger in the face of the President of Venezuela or the Chinese Premiere.

Speaking of pointless.....shouldn't you be doing this :redface: instead of this :eusa_hand:? Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

How do you know?

Much ado about nothing.

I see nothing wrong with any of these greetings, Drudge has no idea what Obama's relationship is with any of these people, he's just making things up as he goes, as usual. Obama is always so engaging, and comfortable in his own skin, these Drudge story pictures are petty.

Pretty much...and without context there is no way of knowing what went on outside one photograph frame.

Drudge has also been known to doctor photos.

I'm guessing this the other notorious finger-pointing photo:

obama_netanyahu_getty_file.jpg

...which, if it is, is really stretching to make a claim of rudeness since it looks like a gesture made with the hand and finger parallel to his chest, not pointing at it.

I'm guessing this the other notorious finger-pointing photo:

obama_netanyahu_getty_file.jpg

...which, if it is, is really stretching to make a claim of rudeness since it looks like a gesture made with the hand and finger parallel to his chest, not pointing at it.

Perhaps he was pointing to a folder at Netanyahu's seat and asking if it contained more US secrets being sold to China by Israel. After all, what are friends for?

Any idea what he might have been saying to the Canadian PM? I didn't think so. I know you are familar with the old term of "intent matters and it matters alot". So does context......and you have none.

So you have no valid come-back? That is as I suspected.

An image of President Obama appearing civil and polite with the Canadian PM constituted "proof" enough for you of the partisan hack-istry of Drudge. But you cannot show the President sticking his finger in the faces of other world leaders, so your rejoinder is exposed as bullshit.

Not a surprise.

Bullshit is all we expect from you and pretty much all you ever offer.

Hey fuckwit, you made the accusation with no context, so my point was very valid. Don't get you panties in a wad when someone calls you on you jumping rope to hack conclusions. The pic I posted gives another perspective. Are they friendly with one another or not? Based on the two pictures, it could be either. And isn't it amazing that the post right before mine made the same point and you thought it was a fair question. I shouldn't get under your skin that much.......should I? :eusa_whistle:

Hey shit for brains scumbag:

I made no accusation, you dishonest asshole.

And you, hypocritical gasbag douchetard that you always are, promptly offered your mere speculation without any context either. :eusa_liar:

So, on balance, you are still a useless used sanitary napkin.

:clap2:

Pretty much...and without context there is no way of knowing what went on outside one photograph frame.

Drudge has also been known to doctor photos.

He doctors photos and stories. Never ever a retraction either.

Or is it fair to say that the President behaves very oddly toward other heads of state?

1:
r189563115.jpg
U.S. President Barack Obama hugs Brazil's President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva at the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington April 12, 2010.

2:
capt.52d493edeb0243ef84cbfc87f58f4b6a-52d493edeb0243ef84cbfc87f58f4b6a-0.jpg
An image from Yahoo Images (slightly different than the one on Drudge) featuring President oBOWman acting obsequious again.

2b: The DRUDGE lead image:
r1745302319.jpg

President oBOWma doing his bowing thing from a slightly different angle.

3:
r816130202.jpg
A slightly different form of diplomacy taken with regard to our arguably closest ally, the Canadians. "U.S. President Barack Obama (R) greets Canada's Prime Minister Stephen Harper at the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington April 12, 2010.

If memory serves, this President also pointed his finger in the face of the Israeli PM recently while making a "point" of some sort.

WTF is wrong with this man?

Perhaps he was saying, "The can is behind that curtain"?

The bottom line is "I don't remember Bush ever calling such a summit". Oh wait, now I remember why. After Bush lied to the rest of the world, they thought Bush and the Republicans were MORE dangerous than al Qaeda. Even Vicente Fox, the ONE leader Bush thought liked him, told everyone that Cowboy George was "afraid" of horses.

Republicans have lied so much to America and the Rest of the World, they are "frustrated" no one believes anything they say. And with good reason. If only a few would learn how to read, they could read the story of, "The Boy who cried Wolf".

what does bush have to do with obama's trend in greeting heads of state?

Obama is just stupid and incapable of learning, there's no other explanation for his continued instance on the incredibly bad protocol of an American President bowing to foreign leaders even bowing to the foreign looking mayor of Tampa.

The first time you chalk it up to total fucking ignorance and laziness, when he keeps doing it, it means he's stupid and can't learn

So you have no valid come-back? That is as I suspected.

An image of President Obama appearing civil and polite with the Canadian PM constituted "proof" enough for you of the partisan hack-istry of Drudge. But you cannot show the President sticking his finger in the faces of other world leaders, so your rejoinder is exposed as bullshit.

Not a surprise.

Bullshit is all we expect from you and pretty much all you ever offer.

Hey fuckwit, you made the accusation with no context, so my point was very valid. Don't get you panties in a wad when someone calls you on you jumping rope to hack conclusions. The pic I posted gives another perspective. Are they friendly with one another or not? Based on the two pictures, it could be either. And isn't it amazing that the post right before mine made the same point and you thought it was a fair question. I shouldn't get under your skin that much.......should I? :eusa_whistle:

And you, hypocritical gasbag douchetard that you always are, promptly offered your mere speculation without any context either. :eusa_liar:

Ohhhhhh, I did get under that pretty pink thin skin of yours didn't I Nancyboy? I'm just tickled to death! Are you going to get your butt sniffing toadie to come take up for you again? :eusa_whistle:

:clap2::lol::clap2::lol::clap2::lol::clap2::lol:

Last edited:
There is some truth in that, coyote.

The Asian cultures do a lot of "bowing," as most of us have observed, but most American Presidents don't do it.

A warm embrace for a foreign leader is all fine and dandy, but to offer such a display of "affection" for the man from Venezuela and yet to point a finger in the face of the guy from Canada is just plain rude.

But what is the context? Each picture is in isolation. Some are clearly greetings, but when he is pointing a finger - is it gesturing in the middle of a talk between them? Joking between them? I am suspicious about isolated pictures as I am of isolated quotes.

Not sure about Chavez.

Again, a fair question.

From reading the captions that go along with all of the Yahoo images (links embedded in the images), it is apparent that in each case, the photo op was the "meet and greet" beginning of the Summit.

Is it? For some reason, the positioning and background of the picture with the Canadian PM is different than those of the others.

And when, exactly, is it considered appropriate to stick your finger in the face of a respected fellow world "leader?"

What the pictures shows is a single frame freezing a moment in mid gesture. It's meaningless without knowing what came before, what came after and what was being said. It could be part of a fluid gesture raising his hand into something else. If you don't know - it's easy to spin isn't it?

Ohhhhhh, I did get under that * * * skin of yours didn't I * * * *

Why, no. Not even a little. Your mindless and typically dishonest self-congratulation notwithstanding, you have no capacity to get under anybody's skin, stupid.

Responding to your bullshit to expose you for the lying shit you are is not evidence of you getting under my skin.

Apparently, though, I have nettled the shit out of you!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good. Eat it, asshole! :clap2::clap2:

I made no accusation.

Except you said this....."A slightly different form of diplomacy taken with regard to our arguably closest ally, the Canadians. "U.S. President Barack Obama (R) greets Canada's Prime Minister Stephen Harper at the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington April 12, 2010.

If memory serves, this President also pointed his finger in the face of the Israeli PM recently while making a "point" of some sort. "

I made no accusation.

Except you said this....."A slightly different form of diplomacy taken with regard to our arguably closest ally, the Canadians. "U.S. President Barack Obama (R) greets Canada's Prime Minister Stephen Harper at the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington April 12, 2010.

If memory serves, this President also pointed his finger in the face of the Israeli PM recently while making a "point" of some sort. "

Yes. I did write that. Both of those things, in fact.

And?

(You do realize you are severely retarded, right?)

:lol:

Forum List

Back