Is Donald Trump a Republican??

'Is Donald Trump a Republican??'

Does it really matter? I mean, no one really knows if John McCain is REALLY a Republican or not...and it doesn't really seem to matter...

:p

It seems that Donald Trump is having far more trouble with his own GOP establishment than he is with the Democratic party. Though Trump attacks CNN as "fake news" his clashes with his own political party are far more nasty and long lasting than with the liberal wing. Trump's quotes such as: "Disloyal R's are far more difficult than Crooked Hillary. They come at you from all sides. They don’t know how to win — I will teach them!" Is leaving republicans in both the house and senate openly wondering whose side he is on. In addition, Trump's recent deal with Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi over DACA has left republican lawmakers fuming. So, is Donald Trump really a Republican? Can he really govern effectively while waging war on his own party base? Hmmmmm...

Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi make DACA deal with Trump at W.H.

Trump declares war on establishment Republicans
Interesting question. But who are republicans? Polls suggest most people see immigration as a net positive, involvement in the global econ and world affairs as being in Americas interest ..... yet. But look who wins in the Alabama senate race. Moore makes Ole Jeff look .... reasonable. Corker retires rather than face a primary, which he might be able to win, and would win an election running as an indep.

In the past I thought natl review represented, more or less, the intelligentsia, and the chamber of commerce represented the money. But I'm not sure today.

All of which means I agree with your OP, I think.

It seems that Donald Trump is having far more trouble with his own GOP establishment than he is with the Democratic party. Though Trump attacks CNN as "fake news" his clashes with his own political party are far more nasty and long lasting than with the liberal wing. Trump's quotes such as: "Disloyal R's are far more difficult than Crooked Hillary. They come at you from all sides. They don’t know how to win — I will teach them!" Is leaving republicans in both the house and senate openly wondering whose side he is on. In addition, Trump's recent deal with Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi over DACA has left republican lawmakers fuming. So, is Donald Trump really a Republican? Can he really govern effectively while waging war on his own party base? Hmmmmm...

He is not waging war on the party base. He is waging war on the party Progressives.
There is little difference between establishment Ds and Rs. They are both about enriching and empowering themselves, first and foremost.

Naturally the establishment is against Trump. They do not want an outsider being successful. Of course, Trump's mouth and twitter account often exacerbate things.

If Trump REALLY intends to drain-the-swamp, he would be demanding term limits...and he isn't.

he WANTS to drain the swamp------Obama wanted to do good things too. I ACTUALLY do believe that both had their hearts in the right place. They are limited as to what they CAN do
Yeah, Zinke and Price and his werewolf children are certainly draining the swamp. LOL

Trump is only interested in doing what is good for the American people......so basically he's not a Democrat or a Republican.

Oh please, that's complete and utter bullshit.

He's doing what's in HIS OWN best interests. Every time he's siding with the right, not the center right, but closer to the fringes of the right. He probably goes to bed laughing to himself what dupes they are.
Actually he's more center than anything.
The problem with the left is they are so far left that they have become anti-American.....and Trump isn't anti-American, so of course he doesn't agree with them.
And most of this laughing that you hear is leftists making up jokes at his expense.
But what's really the case is the left is just pissing most of America off and making sure they can't win elections without rigging elections.

giphy.gif

You fuckers need to make up your minds.
Is he an evil genius or is he a moron?
He can't be both.

Center or self centered? I'd go for the latter.

All I see coming from you is "I'm going to throw in 'patriotism' every two seconds" nonsense.
That's because you're a fucking idiot.

So your argument is an insult. Wow.
You R an insult to my intelligence.

I gave your post the response it deserved because it was based on nothing but hate filled jive-assed BS. It didn't comport with the facts at hand.

Last edited:

He's doing what's in HIS OWN best interests. Every time he's siding with the right, not the center right, but closer to the fringes of the right. He probably goes to bed laughing to himself what dupes they are.
The problem with the left is they are so far left that they have become anti-American.....and Trump isn't anti-American, so of course he doesn't agree with them.
And most of this laughing that you hear is leftists making up jokes at his expense.
But what's really the case is the left is just pissing most of America off and making sure they can't win elections without rigging elections.

giphy.gif

He can't be both.

All I see coming from you is "I'm going to throw in 'patriotism' every two seconds" nonsense.

I gave your post the response it deserved because it was based on nothing but hate. It didn't jibe with the facts at hand.

FRIDGID, dear, MUDDY wrote a very reasonable opinion----
Try to address his post--(after you try to read it) such an exercise
will waken your brain

On fiscal issues Trump leans to the right on social issues he leans to the left I don’t see him as a die hard Republican or Democrat.
FISCAL ISSUES]

FISCAL ISSUES? The orange fuck is for adding trillions to the deficit with his "tax reform."
Thanks for the blind partisan response irrelevant and useless as always.
Partisan. I'm a republican you nitwit. And Trump ran of blowing up the fucking defict over infrastructure. JFC where do you guys come from? Do you pay ANY attention? LOL

Yes he's a Republican. He's a LOT more Republican than McCain or most of the others we have wallowing around.

He's not a Reagan Conservative. Melania is straight up progressive, but that's her. Ivanka is too I think.

On fiscal issues Trump leans to the right on social issues he leans to the left I don’t see him as a die hard Republican or Democrat.
FISCAL ISSUES]

FISCAL ISSUES? The orange fuck is for adding trillions to the deficit with his "tax reform."
Partisan. I'm a republican you nitwit. And Trump ran of blowing up the fucking defict over infrastructure. JFC where do you guys come from? Do you pay ANY attention? LOL
You're a Republican like Fakey is a Republican heterosexual Christian.

FISCAL ISSUES]

You're a Republican like Fakey is a Republican heterosexual Christian.
Well you're a nut, and I voted for more bushes than you have bush.

What social issues are you referring to?
Mainly abortion and gay marriage Trump like most running for office will alter his position on the issue to appeal to a specific voter block but at his core I don't think he has any real interest in fighting against gay marriage or trying to restrict abortion or overturn Roe V Wade. The one exception I can see on abortion for him would be late term abortions.

giphy.gif

He can't be both.

I gave your post the response it deserved because it was based on nothing but hate filled jive-assed BS. It didn't comport with the facts at hand.

Your argument was an insult. Do I need to say more than that? You have nothing but insults.

Didn't even read your post, but no he's not

Forum List

Back