If Guns Kill People...

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
...Then how in the HELL does anyone leave a gun show alive? Hmm? Can any of you liberal gungrabbers explain this?

...Then how in the HELL does anyone leave a gun show alive? Hmm? Can any of you liberal gungrabbers explain this?
It has been a lot of planes falling from the sky. But nobody is complaining about that. Some people are even desperate and fights over a seat on the plane that, but not worrying about the plane crashing.

tumblr_nj9mfd1X791qgtwwto1_500.gif

giphy.webp

People+fighting+on+public+transport.gif

People with guns kill people. It's not hard to see that a gun is a tool. Tools make it easier for humans to do things. Guns are designed to kill, they help you kill more easily, and they do.

• Banned
People with guns kill people. It's not hard to see that a gun is a tool. Tools make it easier for humans to do things. Guns are designed to kill, they help you kill more easily, and they do.
But a gun can do nothing by itself. It requires someone to pick it up and use it. There are a thousand ways to kill someone. A gun is simply one of them. Cars kill more people than guns. Should we ban cars?

People with guns kill people

99.9% of people with guns DON'T kill anyone.
99.9% of people with access to anthrax DON'T kill anyone.

Who had access to weaponised anthrax? Can you name names?

No I can't, any more than you can give me a list of gun owners. I'm sure there are thousands of researchers throughout the country with access to anthrax. My claim is just as valid, and just as relevant as your claim.

Why are you going for that dodge?

The Constitution is a dodge? Interesting opinion for someone who claims to be American.

Yes, it is a dodge. We were discussing your remark about how many gun owners kill people. The constitution has nothing to do with that, and you are a coward for trying to claim it does.

Guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people
Since we can't ban people, we have to go after the guns

Forum List

Back