Is Dilbert Comic Racist?

If it's a company with a full fledge HR department, maybe there will be a written record why the person is fired. In a small company, maybe or maybe not. Just because something is written down doesn't mean that the fired employee can't claim that it was simply made up. Written proof doesn't necessarily prove anything.
It proves a lot. That's why written proof is so important in any court case.

It proves a lot. That's why written proof is so important in any court case.
Depends on the specific "written proof". I can write that something happened. The other person can simply say.. no it didn't happen that way... it was because "I'm Black". Even if the black guy doesn't win the case... the employer has to spend time and money on lawyers and court costs... and time documenting every little thing the black employee does wrong as an employee rather than simply firing the white guy with much less effort. In a right to work state an employer can fire and employee for any reason.... if the employee is white.

SO.....give Blacks their reparations and then they won't be POOR. See how easy that is.
You think money would solve your problems in Detroit? Theyd blow through the money and still complain.

And, cops would still continue treating you like second class citizens. They do it to rich blacks now

I may not want blacks moving into my neighborhood because they are poor blacks and crime has already gone up.

But I have NO problem with Affirmative Action. I think affirmative action will help solve the problem I mentioned above.
How many centuries are you willing to wait before admitting AA is a failed idea?

You think money would solve your problems in Detroit? Theyd blow through the money and still complain.

And, cops would still continue treating you like second class citizens. They do it to rich blacks now
You are changing the goalposts, Sealybobo. First, it was because Blacks were poor that you didn't want them in your neighborhood. Now, you say that even if they do have money the cops would still treat them like 2nd class citizens.
Why don't you just come right out and say what you mean? And how do you know they'd blow thru their money fast?

You are changing the goalposts, Sealybobo. First, it was because Blacks were poor that you didn't want them in your neighborhood. Now, you say that even if they do have money the cops would still treat them like 2nd class citizens.
Why don't you just come right out and say what you mean? And how do you know they'd blow thru their money fast?
Rich blacks tell us all the time about stories where their wealth and fame didn’t meet shit. They experienced white racist cops. They aren’t all juicy smolletts.

Mohammad Ali won a gold metal for this country and whites still called him a nig3r.

I don’t like poor blacks moving to my neighborhood. I hope things don’t get so bad we abandon metro Detroit like we did Detroit. I dont think we will. I think the percent of blacks who move here will be 20% giv3 or take. Hopefully take. Lol

Did you ever see Dave Chappell show on if they gav3 blacks reparations? Of course it’s not going to stop white cops and hiring managers from discriminating against them. They will still need job skills

The things you’re concluding and thinking are just all wrong. Maybe we need to start over again.

Are you ok with affirmative action? Then you are racist. Let’s not worry about living with blacks. Most of them prefer not to live with us. If they had economic opportunity they’d be doing better.

Crime n flint, Detroit, Saginaw weren’t bad when the big three were here. Then they left and economic opportunity dried up.

You might ask why coal country doesn’t turn into ghettos when the jobs dried up. That’s a fair question

Can’t both be true? Of course I don’t love poor black people moving to my community. If crime comes with them why would I welcome it?

And it can also be true that cops even treat successful blacks differently than they treat little white boys and girls like us.

Of course giving every black $200,000 would be a mistake. But if I knew they’d shut the fuck up and stop crying about living in a white ruled country, I might consider paying them. But they’ll still commit crimes, blow through the money and cry racism.

Because it will still exist.

How many centuries are you willing to wait before admitting AA is a failed idea?
But it's not. It's actually hard for companies to find diversity candidates. And they cost more. The woman my brother had take over for him left because another company doubled her pay. $2 million a year when a guy would make $1.

How can you say it failed when it's hardly even begun?

CEO Action brings together more than 2,400 CEOs who have pledged to: Cultivate environments that support open dialogue on complex - and often difficult - conversations around diversity, equity and inclusion. Implement and expand unconscious bias education and training.

You old racist white guys really need to retire.

White people in the position of hiring need to do better. Right now they hire white men 90% of the time. Promote white men 90% of the time. That's got to stop and it's going to stop with these companies doing it.

It's just like global warming. These companies are going green regardless of if you believe in man made climate change. We're done listening to you old white men who are ruining the planet and this country with your strangle hold on control of everything. You're doing a horrible job. The gap between rich and poor keeps getting wider and all you do is defend it.

CEO Action brings together more than 2,400 CEOs who have pledged to: Cultivate environments that support open dialogue on complex - and often difficult - conversations around diversity, equity and inclusion. Implement and expand unconscious bias education and training.

2400 CEO's who are a lot smarter than you pal.

Can’t both be true? Of course I don’t love poor black people moving to my community. If crime comes with them why would I welcome it?

And it can also be true that cops even treat successful blacks differently than they treat little white boys and girls like us.

Of course giving every black $200,000 would be a mistake. But if I knew they’d shut the fuck up and stop crying about living in a white ruled country, I might consider paying them. But they’ll still commit crimes, blow through the money and cry racism.

Because it will still exist.
Bye Sealybobo. Take it easy. Be sure to wash your white sheet before your meeting. :bye1:

SO.....give Blacks their reparations and then they won't be POOR. See how easy that is.
That's not how the world works. Give blacks thousands in reparations and they'll just spend it on drugs and guns and crime and soon they won't have anymore money.

It's an interesting thought experiment to consider that if we pooled everyone's money in this country and divvied it up equally to everybody over 18, within two years the people who are rich now would be rich again, and the people who are poor now would be poor again ------------------------ because you can't fix stupid, and because smart rises like cream.

That's not how the world works. Give blacks thousands in reparations and they'll just spend it on drugs and guns and crime and soon they won't have anymore money.

It's an interesting thought experiment to consider that if we pooled everyone's money in this country and divvied it up equally to everybody over 18, within two years the people who are rich now would be rich again, and the people who are poor now would be poor again ------------------------ because you can't fix stupid, and because smart rises like cream.
If smart rises like cream, why is the US national debt so high? (many trillions of dollars) Why would smart people let themselves get that far in debt?

If smart rises like cream, why is the US national debt so high? (many trillions of dollars) Why would smart people let themselves get that far in debt?
Politicians aren't smart people. All they see is the opportunity to use our money to buy votes and don't care about the long, or even medium-term consequences.

It's true the ignorant people you give money to will blow it and their kids will grow up to be poor and repeat the cycle. Just giving every black person won't solve shit. That's why I like the idea of free community college. What an advantage that is to have 2 of your 4 years paid for. That's HUGE! And the ignorant people who would have just blown through reparations won't ever try to take advantage of this form of reparations.

So we won't waste the money on people who won't use it to better themselves.

What does that have anything to do accumulating personal wealth? Sorry, but that statement is very illogical?

Politicians aren't smart people. All they see is the opportunity to use our money to buy votes and don't care about the long, or even medium-term consequences.
Buying votes and being obligated to give 45 Billion dollars in foreign aid to countries all over the world.

But how did we get to Dilbert is racist to reparations lol... You got to love the evolution of a thread.

Forum List

Back