Is Clarence Thomas A Cartoon Character?

If this were a conservative starting a thread to bash a democrat it would be in the badlands section. Moderators would force you there.

But you are part of the master race, so you get the privilege of posting this racist crap in the political section instead.
We could have this out in the Badlands....
Where the playing field isn't tilted for you.

Why must you people rely on divine intervention?

Oh, yea....you're sissies.

I'm suggesting nothing...You're a fucking racist, by the standards of your own intellectually bankrupt politics.

Thomas should just get back to his shine box, right?
Come back to me when you have something.

This Hysterical Bitch act of yours is tiresome.

We could have this out in the Badlands....
Where the playing field isn't tilted for you.

Why must you people rely on divine intervention?

Oh, yea....you're sissies.
white-man-whipping-a-slave1.png

It beats being a monster.

But looking at the history of mankind, we all realize you can't help yourselves.

Every single one of you sings from the same hymnal.

What are the odds?
You don’t see the irony in your response. What are the odds?
When it comes to those like you I employee the following internet meme.
Never argue with an idiot eventually they will wear you down and beat you with experience. So have a nice day and piss off.

You don’t see the irony in your response. What are the odds?
When it comes to those like you I employee the following internet meme.
Never argue with an idiot eventually they will wear you down and beat you with experience. So have a nice day and piss off.
No, I don't...

Probably because there is none.

Thread summary:

Every conservative defended having a SC justice take bribes. Not just little bribes, but massive bribes, from the people he was ruling on. Every conservative on this thread is lovingly tonguing the anus of corruption.

The conservatives on this thread no longer even pretend to have ethics. "If it helps the cult, I'm for it" is their only guiding principle. They are poster children for the banality of evil.

Clarence Thomas’s $267,230 R.V. and the Friend Who Financed It Clarence Thomas’s $267,230 R.V. and the Friend Who Financed It

He would not say how much he had lent Justice Thomas, how much the justice had repaid and whether any of the debt had been forgiven or otherwise discharged. He declined to provide The Times with a copy of a loan agreement — or even say if one existed. Nor would he share the basic terms of the loan, such as what, if any, interest rate had been charged or whether Justice Thomas had adhered to an agreed-upon repayment schedule. And when asked to elaborate on what he had meant when he said the loan had been “satisfied,” he did not respond.

“‘Satisfied’ doesn’t necessarily mean someone paid the loan back,” said Michael Hamersley, a tax lawyer and expert who has testified before Congress. “‘Satisfied’ could also mean the lender formally forgave the debt, or otherwise just stopped pursuing repayment.”

This is remarkable....Free Ride is a "kept man", a rich man's "boy toy"...his mother's home, his kin's tuition, his rv, his salmon....

Does he pay for ANYTHING?

Thomas has no intention of presenting the impression that he is above reproach ethically.

He just accepts gifts and personal favors and does not care how it looks

Thread summary:

Every conservative defended having a SC justice take bribes. Not just little bribes, but massive bribes, from the people he was ruling on. Every conservative on this thread is lovingly tonguing the anus of corruption.

The conservatives on this thread no longer even pretend to have ethics. "If it helps the cult, I'm for it" is their only guiding principle. They are poster children for the banality of evil.

What was Thomas ruling on that directly involved the RV guy?

Forum List

Back