Is China Preparing to Invade Taiwan?

I hope China defeats us as USA is being run by a Stalinist type of regime
We have to learn to live without wars if we want to survive. We are supposed to be working to prevent the worst of climate change but instead we are adding to it massively fighting wars. That makes everyone a loser.

Since I am bored?
I will explain to you imbeciles who actually think China will be invading Taiwan soon - simply because you think 'Biden is being too weak'?
Just why that childish theory shows just how ignorant and uneducated you simpletons are.

Class is in.

1) China will eventually invade Taiwan. There can be little doubt about this. They consider the island part of their country.
2) China probably could take Taiwan now as they have a much more powerful military than most people realize - especially their navy. But even so, it would be a bloody slog and would not be easy.
3) Roughly 20% of China's ENTIRE GDP comes from exports.
Were they to invade Taiwan? For CERTAIN all of their exports to the West, Japan, Australia, India would be cut off. No chance the West boycotts Russia for invading Ukraine and not China for invading Taiwan.
That is a giant chunk of their economy that they will be saying goodbye to.
4) China are patient. They know that within 50 years at present rates of growth - not only will they pass America's GDP (which they already have - depending on how you measure it). But they will pass her GDP-per-capita. When they do that - they will have little need for exports.
5) When they pass America's GDP per capita? They will be able to build a military that could easily overpower Taiwan - even if NATO tries to stop them. China has - even now - been building up their navy at an astonishing rate since 2000.
6) China has no reason whatsoever to conquer Taiwan now. All it will do is cost them hugely and cut their economy by a whopping 20%. Why the fuck would they do it? But if they wait until they no longer need exports and have the strongest military in the world - the cost of conquering Taiwan will be minimal.
7) The ONLY way China would invade Taiwan in the near future is if the Taiwan government threatens to develop nukes or holds a separation referendum. I guarantee to all of you uneducated hicks that they will not invade Taiwan within your, useless lifetime's...outside of these two scenarios.

Don't bother disputing any of this.
Almost all of you are far too stupid and uneducated to do so without making yourselves look even dumber.
And you MAGA morons are ESPECIALLY ignorant.
So I will not waste my time reading your posts on this.

Class dismissed.

The biggest invasion is the US border being purposely overrun by millions of illegals !!

As for GW : the solution is never human behavior but technology.
Next century: the world will run on hydrogen fusion reactors

I hope China defeats us as USA is being run by a Stalinist type of regime
You would be very lucky if you were ruled by Stalin and the Communist Party led by him. In the USSR, under Stalin's leadership, from the ruins of the Civil War, in 10 years the USSR took second place in the world in production, defeated the forces of Europe united by nazism, and in five years restored the colossal destruction of the war. Under Stalin, a space research program began, which allowed the USSR to put a man into space.
In general, without the obstacles that capitalism has created in the USSR throughout its history, who knows what heights it would have achieved by our time...

If we embargo all their goods we're fucked.

Somebody has us by the balls.
We transition our Chinese plants to Central America. Cheap labor, and they need jobs there so they stop fucking coming up here to find some, lol. And over a short time we screw China.

The Pentagon warns of suspension of weapons supplies to The Ukraine, which links to the danger of spreading too thin if Russia declares full war as China takes Taiwan.
As far as I'm concerned, China can fucking have Taiwan without a war, lol. wtf do I care about that?

Stop living in the past.
For example, you have to live in the past. Because modernity does not allow us to see the real victories of the United States. And we are talking about wars with third world countries and not the most advanced of them.
The US is afraid to deal even with North Korea, let alone with China... I wouldn't recommend it.

For example, you have to live in the past. Because modernity does not allow us to see the real victories of the United States. And we are talking about wars with third world countries and not the most advanced of them.
The US is afraid to deal even with North Korea, let alone with China... I wouldn't recommend it.
Then go back to hiding in your basement. And don't forget your masks! :biggrin:

Btw, if China invades Taiwan, they can fucking have it. How's that? wtf do I care?

We transition our Chinese plants to Central America. Cheap labor, and they need jobs there so they stop fucking coming up here to find some, lol. And over a short time we screw China.
Dude.....China is already big in South America. We are already in Central America. Labor isn't cheap there anymore. Besides that, most border crossers aren't from Central A.
The key words here are "try out". They've never fought a real war, they'll get whacked.

Oh them stupid Chinese......

The uninvited guest: Chinese sub pops up in middle of U.S. Navy exercise, leaving military chiefs red-faced​

When the U.S. Navy deploys a battle fleet on exercises, it takes the security of its aircraft carriers very seriously indeed.

At least a dozen warships provide a physical guard while the technical wizardry of the world's only military superpower offers an invisible shield to detect and deter any intruders.

That is the theory. Or, rather, was the theory.

American military chiefs have been left dumbstruck by an undetected Chinese submarine popping up at the heart of a recent Pacific exercise and close to the vast U.S.S. Kitty Hawk - a 1,000ft supercarrier with 4,500 personnel on board.

By the time it surfaced the 160ft Song Class diesel-electric attack submarine is understood to have sailed within viable range for launching torpedoes or missiles at the carrier.

According to senior Nato officials the incident caused consternation in the U.S. Navy.

The Americans had no idea China's fast-growing submarine fleet had reached such a level of sophistication, or that it posed such a threat.

One Nato figure said the effect was "as big a shock as the Russians launching Sputnik" - a reference to the Soviet Union's first orbiting satellite in 1957 which marked the start of the space age.
Notice the word 'undetected'
The lone Chinese vessel slipped past at least a dozen other American warships which were supposed to protect the carrier from hostile aircraft or submarines.

And the rest of the costly defensive screen, which usually includes at least two U.S. submarines,
was also apparently unable to detect it.

According to the Nato source, the encounter has forced a serious re-think of American and Nato naval strategy as commanders reconsider the level of threat from potentially hostile Chinese submarines.

The uninvited guest: Chinese sub pops up in middle of U.S. Navy exercise, leaving military chiefs red-faced

Forum List

Back