Is Breitbart fake news?

I'm all for investigative journalism, but it's just become painfully obvious that most of the legacy media has an ax to grind and oftentimes has a pre-determined conclusion that takes precedence over any investigation.
Hence why they are dying out.

Journalism is already all but dead in this country.
And Dems and Indies and journalists, dupe, are going to fix that. The GOP certainly won't- it's their duped base. BUT having a President and administration parroting the fake news is a great chance to show even dupes how off they are. Perhaps Trump can show some integrity, grow, and learn. Or feq him.
Considering that the dems are doing nothing at all to fix anything and most of the news sources that the bobble heads on the left listen to cannot fabricate news fast enough to satify them, it seems that you are grossly mistaken.

For every Breitbart there is a Daily Kos. For every FOX there is a CNN. If you cant see the grossly slanted media of the left then you are part of the problem.
Google "500 Dem bills that the GOP blocked under Obama", brainwashed functional moron. You THINK Kos and CNN are fake because you're an IDIOT lol and get very little real news, dupe.
Case in point.

Clearly you are part of the problem. As I have said before, it is what the consumers want. They do not want real news – they want confirmation that they are correct.
Every time you try a FACT you get squashed and you don't care. You are a brainwashed bigot DUH.
Obama: GOP blocked 500 bills - POLITICO
www.politico.com/story/2014/05/republicans-legislation-obama-dccc-event-106481
May 8, 2014 - Obama says Republicans have been obstructionist since even before he took office. ... they have filibustered about 500 pieces of legislation that would help the middle class just gives you a sense of ... This story tagged under:.
The Cost To Our Economy From Republican Obstruction And Sabotage
The Cost To Our Economy From Republican Obstruction And Sabotage...
Sep 23, 2014 - Republicans have blocked every effort since the stimulus to maintain ... 2011: “Republicansfilibuster Obama infrastructure bill”; 2012: “'Phantom .... but maybe not that there have been up to 500 or more Republicans filibusters. .... smoking in the basement again...911 was planed under Clinton and executed ...

Have lefties lost sight of reality? Breitbart isn't news, it's news analysis. ABC and CBS and PBS and MSNBC and CNN and NBC pretend to be news but more often than not they engage in fake news.
Fair point.

The term news is used in a pretty lax manner these days. This might have something to do with so many people getting all their information from sources that are not anything close to news at all such as from daytime comedy shows.
Our news media does suq- ALL of it underfinanced, the 24 hour TV are pundits going on forever about US politics- Al Jazeera has more reporters on stories than our entire media now. BUT, the difference is that Fox, Rush, Savage, Heritage, the Moonie Times, the Adelson Examiner are FOS. Ask anyone with a brain ANYWHERE BUT your propaganda/hate bubble. BBC, Reuters, AP, any paper in the world not run by Murdoch or 1 or 2 other RW a-holes.

Extremely biased to be sure fake I don't know. Is extremely biased news really any better than fake news? Neither should be taken serious in my opinion.

In many ways, it is worse.

Most fake news is easily spotted and easily refuted. Extremely biased news, on the other hand, has a modicum of fact that makes it much harder to refute and causes it to stick around a lot longer.

Extremely biased to be sure fake I don't know. Is extremely biased news really any better than fake news? Neither should be taken serious in my opinion.
Real news is not biased. The commentary may be, but the function of a free press is to question those in power. Unless you're a fascist RWer...

In many ways, it is worse.

Most fake news is easily spotted and easily refuted. Extremely biased news, on the other hand, has a modicum of fact that makes it much harder to refute and causes it to stick around a lot longer.
If you have a computer, try looking for the truth. It may be after 6-10 PAGES of RW fake news websites piling on as always, dupe. Or the real news sites may just ignore it. Poor America.

Not really. It is extremely biased and slanted news - sometimes this type of 'news' is even worse than outright fabricated news.
Shouldn't each citizen decides what news to believe?

Our government should not be making the decision for you.

No. Legitimate news has an obligation to present actual facts. People certainly should decide how they feel about the facts, but whether or not something is real should never be in question. Every news source makes mistakes, and they should correct those mistakes as soon as they are found. Breitbart does none of those things. They actively present things they know to be false.

The news outlets that had Hillary as POTUS 45 are fake news, right?

They said she would be POTUS 45.
She is not.
Therefore it was fake news.

Nat posted plenty of fake news prior to the election. It doesn't stop him from continuing to spew his bullshit.

Breibart rocks! :clap:

the only fake news is fake stream news.

I love Breibart news.

I get a lot of news from them.

Keep up the good work! :2up:

She is not.

Nat posted plenty of fake news prior to the election. It doesn't stop him from continuing to spew his bullshit.
That's a prediction, MORON.

Anything that involves a determination of future occurrences is not fake news. They are merely predictions. Got it.

I predict that Bill and Hillary Clinton will admit they used the Clinton Global Initiative as a personal slush fund.

I predict Hillary will not admit to her alcohol and pill addiction, though she will succumb to it.

I predict Hillary will come out of the closet and tour the county as a duet musical act with Chelsea's real father.

Last edited:

She is not.

That's a prediction, MORON.

Anything that involves a determination of future occurrences is not fake news. They are merely predictions. Got it.

I predict that Bill and Hillary Clinton will admit they used the Clinton Global Initiative as a personal slush fund.

I predict Hillary will not admit to her alcohol and pill addiction, though she will succumb to it.

I predict Hillary will come out of the closet and tour the county as a duet musical act with Chelsea's real father.

I know....

Those people are vile

Total scumbags!:mad-61:

Forum List

Back