Is Breitbart fake news?

The news outlets that had Hillary as POTUS 45 are fake news, right?

They said she would be POTUS 45.
She is not.
Therefore it was fake news.

Nat posted plenty of fake news prior to the election. It doesn't stop him from continuing to spew his bullshit.
That's a prediction, MORON.

Anything that involves a determination of future occurrences is not fake news. They are merely predictions. Got it.

I predict that Bill and Hillary Clinton will admit they used the Clinton Global Initiative as a personal slush fund.

I predict Hillary will not admit to her alcohol and pill addiction, though she will succumb to it.

I predict Hillary will come out of the closet and tour the county as a duet musical act with Chelsea's real father.

I know....

Those people are vile

Total scumbags!:mad-61:

At least everyone knows they are full of shit.

The media has a lower approval rating than Trump.

Is Breitbart fake news?

Here is FAKE NEWS...
"Trump anti-immigrant"! Search that statement on Google and you get 120,000 results.
This is FAKE NEWS! Trump is NOT anti-immigrant with an legal immigrant wife? I'm not "anti-immigrant" with a "Legal immigrant daughter in law.
And 40 million "LEGAL" immigrants are NOT anti-immigrants!
But idiots still promote that idea. This is FAKE news.
Dropping off the "illegal" adjective is FAKE NEWS!
Look at the below sample of headlines!
Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 9.29.07 PM.png

Is Breitbart fake news?

Here is FAKE NEWS...
"Trump anti-immigrant"! Search that statement on Google and you get 120,000 results.
This is FAKE NEWS! Trump is NOT anti-immigrant with an legal immigrant wife? I'm not "anti-immigrant" with a "Legal immigrant daughter in law.
View attachment 114401
Hilarious, dupe. What do you have to do to be anti-immigrant then?

She is not.

Nat posted plenty of fake news prior to the election. It doesn't stop him from continuing to spew his bullshit.

Anything that involves a determination of future occurrences is not fake news. They are merely predictions. Got it.

I predict that Bill and Hillary Clinton will admit they used the Clinton Global Initiative as a personal slush fund.

I predict Hillary will not admit to her alcohol and pill addiction, though she will succumb to it.

I predict Hillary will come out of the closet and tour the county as a duet musical act with Chelsea's real father.

I know....

Those people are vile

More fake news, but go hater dupes lol. Take some credit for your ignorance, and the disasters your l ying, cheating party causes. See sig, last line. Your politics are a disgrace. I'm sure you're a fine person beside that. And the bigotry. lol. Change the channel.

She is not.

I know....

Those people are vile

At least everyone knows they are full of shit.

The media has a lower approval rating than Trump.
All
the dupes out in Trump country, you mean. Politically deplorable. STILL hoping Trump isn't so misguided...

I would like to make fun of HFW, but it's not polite to mock the disabled.

Instead of reading his inane rantings and obsessive use of punch drunk terms like "dupe", I should just block him.

I mean, he said "no evidence of actual wrong doing by DNC or anyone else from e-mails- just staffers BSing, "

BREAKING: Comey Says We Haven't Changed Conclusions Since July - Clears Hillary
That's what I said, and that's the truth. You believe WAY too much BS. Dupe is a political description, not a personal insult. Also THE story of the last 30 years since Rush and Newt and Murdoch and Breitbart started running the GOP...

Alex Jones gets a lil out there every now and then. Might be that bull nut extract he tries to sell. I think he takes that stuff. He's more rational than Glenn Beck, anyway. Glenn went full nutter around last June. I never liked him.

Alex Jones gets a lil out there every now and then. Might be that bull nut extract he tries to sell. I think he takes that stuff. He's more rational than Glenn Beck, anyway. Glenn went full nutter around last June. I never liked him.
So you think someone who believes in lizard people is " rational?"

I have witnessed biased slanted "news" on all of them. Some more than others.

Is Breitbart fake news?

Here is FAKE NEWS...
View attachment 114401
Hilarious, dupe. What do you have to do to be anti-immigrant then?

Because there IS NO SUCH THING AS "ANTI-IMMIGRANT"! Geez my ancestors were immigrants! My daughter-in-law is a Legal immigrant as is Trump's wife!
So how could we be "anti-immigrant"?

I'm going to shout now!
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BEING "ANTI-IMMIGRANT".
WE ALL HAVE OUR EXISTENCE DUE TO "LEGAL IMMIGRANTS"!

Have lefties lost sight of reality? Breitbart isn't news, it's news analysis. ABC and CBS and PBS and MSNBC and CNN and NBC pretend to be news but more often than not they engage in fake news.
bs. and bs, dupe.

Obviously the distinction between a news reporter and a news commentator has always been clear.
For example: Rush, Hannity, Maddow, etc. are all "commentators" that with the exception of Maddow have clearly identified themselves as biased commentators!
But when you have the following material proving otherwise most "news" people are biased commentators BUT won't admit it, even though their actions speak for them!
Exhibit 1-1: The Media Elite

Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 7.39.14 AM.png

Forum List

Back