Fake expert on Sweden?

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
The other thread had me face palming when I read about a fake expert in my local paper.

What is up with this Nils Bildt bit on Fox?

Do these infotainment shows get fooled alot by would be experts? Or does this just happen alot with CNN and Fox having to fill soo much air time?

Most people still believe anything the tv tells them.

It only takes one half hour on Google for you to know what we are in. But most people are too submissive to ask.

Most people still believe anything the tv tells them.

It only takes one half hour on Google for you to know what we are in. But most people are too submissive to ask.

The technology of modern TV and the Internet have radically changed the way Americans get their information, a fundamental process in any democracy. It would be naive in the extreme to think that the oligarchs who dominate our economy or our political process would fail to adopt this new technology and turn it to their own ends of wealth and power. We are still in the early stages of this profound transformation when the public has yet to catch up to the changes in the system. We still think of today's information delivery systems in terms of the ones now obsolete. The result is a degree of successful manipulation of public perception and public opinion not seen in a century.

Forum List

Back