Is Boss Going To Hell?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Boss doesn't follow any organized religions. Lately I have been looking into what it takes to go to heaven from a Christian stand point. Seems to me if Boss doesn't believe Jesus was sent by God and is our savior, that's not good for boss, is it Christians?

Forget about me. I don't believe in god(s). But Boss does. I want to see Christians convince Boss to convert to Christianity. At least he believes in god so you have way got him. OK go.

And Boss, are you going to wiggle out of this one and convert to Christianity?

Boss doesn't follow any organized religions. Lately I have been looking into what it takes to go to heaven from a Christian stand point. Seems to me if Boss doesn't believe Jesus was sent by God and is our savior, that's not good for boss, is it Christians?

Forget about me. I don't believe in god(s). But Boss does. I want to see Christians convince Boss to convert to Christianity. At least he believes in god so you have way got him. OK go.

And Boss, are you going to wiggle out of this one and convert to Christianity?

"Forget about me. I don't believe in god."

You don't believe in addressing difficult questions or facts head on at times either, apparently.

But to your question: there is not one Christian alive who could give you a definitive answer as to what it absolutely takes for one to be guaranteed heaven. That includes "boss" man. Nor can anyone say or dare say who deserves hell.

So tell your boss if he does not start praying regularly to Jesus and attending sunday services (preferably mass), he had better start being the most charitable, kind, unselfish, forgiving, non-judgmental, generous soul around. That will greatly hedge his chances of getting there (ultimately, purgatory a very likely layover) if he is so inclined to ignore his Creator in more direct ways.

Having said that, I still would never say who goes where or how or why.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back