is bonnie hot or is just me

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Hey Bonnie, my brother lives in New Brunswick.
If I ever make it up there, me you and SE can go for a beer.

If I wasn't married..........
Bonnie is a Goddess.

Wow your brother is very close to my neck of the woods, anyway a beer would be great! It would be nice for all of us to get together but it's logistically kind of a hard thing
to have happen.

manu1959 said:
i thought the picture in bonnie's avatar was quite stunning.......thought it was a picture of michelle pififfer....but couldn't place it ....so i pmed bonnie to ask who it was....she said it was her....

so i started the thread....not to be mysoginist but to simply to express an opinion about what an aesthtically beautiful person bonnie is.....then some rightly pointed out her best feature is how damn smart and articulate she is.....

And I certainly appreciate all the compliments :) As any woman would!!

Bonnie said:
And I certainly appreciate all the compliments :) As any woman would!!

i call em as i see them....by they way you post great articles on a variety of topics....thanks

Jimmyeatworld said:
Jealous much?

j/k :teeth:

Joz is just a good friend who was being protective of me and I also appreciate that about her. She is the kind of person that would always watch your back as a friend. :)

Bonnie said:
Wow your brother is very close to my neck of the woods, anyway a beer would be great! It would be nice for all of us to get together but it's logistically kind of a hard thing
to have happen.
I'll let you know if I'm ever up there.

Bonnie said:
Joz is just a good friend who was being protective of me and I also appreciate that about her. She is the kind of person that would always watch your back as a friend. :)

And she's a redhead with a French Manicure!

(swoon)

:thup:

Bonnie said:

I know, it was just a joke. You need all of those you can get.

no1tovote4 said:
And she's a redhead with a French Manicure!

(swoon)

:thup:

joz is a read head......! eyes pop out of head....smoke comes out of ears.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooga

Forum List

Back