is bonnie hot or is just me

I have trouble communicating with her on the forums...sometimes she'll send me a PM just saying 'hi'...I get all nervous and stuttering...and get a stomach ache...yeah...she's pretty amazing. :)

-=d=- said:
I have trouble communicating with her on the forums...sometimes she'll send me a PM just saying 'hi'...I get all nervous and stuttering...and get a stomach ache...yeah...she's pretty amazing. :)

Stuttering on a keyboard. Wwwhat dddoeeesss that llloook llllike?

no1tovote4 said:
Stuttering on a keyboard. Wwwhat dddoeeesss that llloook llllike?

well have you ever tried to type with one hand going in one direction and the other typing :eek:

I've never seen her in person, so I can't make a judgment on whether or not she's hot - but one thing I do know: that woman can argue like no other woman I've ever come across. Bully pales in comparison. :tng:
Just joshin' with you, Bonnie.

imagine that ..... a women that was at the front of the brains and looks line....

ya gotta love that.....i love watching bonnie shred people.

ps: she changed her avatar........i am crushed.

I'm here to say, as a black man, if I were single, there isn't much I wouldn't do to get a date with Bon. :) (written in a non- 'stalking way')

:D

-=d=- said:
I'm here to say, as a black man, if I were single, there isn't much I wouldn't do to get a date with Bon. :) (written in a non- 'stalking way')

:D

your'e black ? ! .........damn you look like that dude from lord of the rings ...

Joz said:
Poor, poor Bonnie. You guys need to be neutered.

Well uh hum not so fast Joz, I certainly am not offended at taking a compliment or two. Especially after the crummy day I've had... :(

Bonnie said:
Well uh hum not so fast Joz, I certainly am not offended at taking a compliment or two. Especially after the crummy day I've had... :(
I guess I jumped to your defense prematurely. I apologize.

Hey Bonnie, my brother lives in New Brunswick.
If I ever make it up there, me you and SE can go for a beer.

If I wasn't married..........
Bonnie is a Goddess.

i thought the picture in bonnie's avatar was quite stunning.......thought it was a picture of michelle pififfer....but couldn't place it ....so i pmed bonnie to ask who it was....she said it was her....

so i started the thread....not to be mysoginist but to simply to express an opinion about what an aesthtically beautiful person bonnie is.....then some rightly pointed out her best feature is how damn smart and articulate she is.....

Forum List

Back