Is Bergdahl DIRECTLY Responsible For Deaths Of American Soldiers?

I think because of his pacifism it was unlikely he gave away anything voluntarily, unless he was convinced America is inherently evil and the Taliban is good.

I read a report that some Taliban felt he had nothing new to offer, and only served as a magnet for ambushes.

I think because of his pacifism it was unlikely he gave away anything voluntarily, unless he was convinced America is inherently evil and the Taliban is good.

I read a report that some Taliban felt he had nothing new to offer, and only served as a magnet for ambushes.

This is from 2010

Bowe Bergdahl: Taliban claim captured U.S. solider is teaching fighters bomb-making skills | Mail Online

I normally wouldn't put a lot of stock in what the Taliban says or in Afghani Intelligence, but when the story gets backed up BY FIRST HAND ACCOUNTS OF PEOPLE ON THE GROUND....

It's time to sit up and take notice.

Ain't it funny how our leftist scum pals in here who routinely hate on the Military are all the sudden wxperts on all things Military?

dimocraps are the scum of the earth

This is the scum of the dimocrap party

Brandon-friedman.jpg

Read the tweets from the bottom-up

Screen-Shot-2014-06-05-at-8.43.59-AM-410x650.png

Are you believing this shit?

These SCUM attacking honorable fighting men who came forward to tell the TRUTH about a traitor and dimocrap scum are smearing them?

Time to wise up, people

I have also been hearing reports that Bergdahl was on the "capture-kill list" as far back as 2010. That info is coming out soon.

This is from 2010

Bowe Bergdahl: Taliban claim captured U.S. solider is teaching fighters bomb-making skills | Mail Online

I normally wouldn't put a lot of stock in what the Taliban says or in Afghani Intelligence, but when the story gets backed up BY FIRST HAND ACCOUNTS OF PEOPLE ON THE GROUND....

Ain't it funny how our leftist scum pals in here who routinely hate on the Military are all the sudden wxperts on all things Military?

I sort of question how much a pasifist PFC knows about bomb-making.

He might know more about small unit tactics, or about patrol routes. Standard SOP.

The thing about all of this, is the president certainly knew. He cannot hide behind...."I only found out about this on CNN."

Wait, what am I talking about?

That has worked for him at every level for every lie.

This is from 2010

He might know more about small unit tactics, or about patrol routes. Standard SOP.

What was his MOS? Infantry? Bee Keeper? Engineer? I can't find it.

If you're going to a theater of operations where the primary threat to our troops is IEDs, I would suspect that you would be trained in them.

You know how the Army works.

I got sent to a class in Nha Trang about land mines. Advanced land mines. And I was Light Weapons. :dunno: (didn't learn shit)

Then they took a 6'4" Black guy and taught him Mandarin.

Infantry; when they're not getting shot at, when they're in the rear, the Army needs to keep them busy doing something. And that something is often classes on -- Whatever.

Besides, learning about rudimentary explosives isn't all that tough. You know that as well as I do. Or better.

Our Engineer told me to never run away from a lit fuse. He said if you did, then the fuse was too short.

I ran anyway :)

This is from 2010

If you're going to a theater of operations where the primary threat to our troops is IEDs, I would suspect that you would be trained in them.

I got sent to a class in Nha Trang about land mines. Advanced land mines. And I was Light Weapons. :dunno: (didn't learn shit)

Infantry; when they're not getting shot at, when they're in the rear, the Army needs to keep them busy doing something. And that something is often classes on -- Whatever.

Besides, learning about rudimentary explosives isn't all that tough. You know that as well as I do. Or better.

Our Engineer told me to never run away from a lit fuse. He said if you did, then the fuse was too short.

He was taught how to spot them. The info they gave him was already known to the enemy.

Most Army training in conventional forces is useless. Unless he was in an EOD unit he would know just enough not to blow himself up.

What is valuable is what he knows about his unit operations.

No He is just being swiftboated by the soldiers that knew him best.

Hes the real victim here... Lol

This is from 2010

I walked faster.

Timing fuse is easy to gage. Detcord is fun stuff to play with. C4 is fun, fun, fun.

I love explosives.

I figure if his unit developed patterns during patrols they could easily set up ambushes. It wouldn't take spotters or spies to know where to set up if you have a prisoner willing to tell you anything.

I walked faster.

Timing fuse is easy to gage. Detcord is fun stuff to play with. C4 is fun, fun, fun.

I love explosives.

We had to check our Claymores every time we went out. The 'yards discovered that C4 makes for an excellent way to heat your rations. They'd end up taking half of it out of them.

Just don't ever stomp on it while it's burning. :eek:

I always double-fused everything I did. Always.

I was tasked with destroying some 3.5" Rocket Launcher ammo one time. Had the 'yards dig a hole, threw the rounds in it and placed a couple blocks of C4 on top.

What a display that turned out to be. :rofl:

They made me do the same thing with a bunch of grenades that weren't safe to carry anymore. That one didn't go so good.

One time..... The Vietnamese HATED Montagnards. Hated them.

And on occasion if a VNAF Sky Raider or whatever was coming back from a strike and he had a bomb left over, he'd drop it on a Montagnard Village on his way back to his base.

So I was out one time and got a call that just that had happened. They sent a chopper out with some C4 and I rigged it up to the bomb.

Set it off. Nothing. Blew some of the case off of it exposing the explosive material inside it.

Just as well. I don't think we were far enough away. It was at least a 750lb bomb and it would have probably ruined everybody's day if it had detonated.

All I knew about explosives was, "Light fuse. Run like sumbitch"

Sometimes I'd cut a piece of fuse exactly as long as the spread between the handles on the crimper and time it so I'd know how long I had. But usually not. You know, like 15 seconds per section or whatever..... Then measure off 6 sections for a 90 second wait.

The thing is.... Too many people OVER estimate the enemy. Too many think these guys are hard-core, well-trained, bad-ass mofos when the truth is; most of them are ignorant farmers and poppy-growers who can barely count to twenty with their shoes off.

As untrained or unskilled or unknowledgable as Bergdahl may have been on Demo, he still probably knew more than the local Taliban booger-eaters.

Am I going to give him the benefit of the doubt?

No. I am not. He walked away from his brothers. He deserves nothing.

Maybe a firing squad, but that's about it.

Unhappy with your duty station? Hate the War? Hate the Army?

There's plenty of ways to get out. There's plenty of ways to let your CO know that you don't wanna play anymore.

And they WILL accomodate you.

But no, this cocksucker doesn't just refuse to fight, he walks away. Not only does he walk away, he walks INTO the enemy camp. On purpose.

This punk deserves nothing.

I figure if his unit developed patterns during patrols they could easily set up ambushes. It wouldn't take spotters or spies to know where to set up if you have a prisoner willing to tell you anything.

We always walked in a 'trident' formation.

Point men (always two or more, usually two), stay behind men(2), main body in between.

But we always had men on the wings. Always.

If we were a force of 60 men, we'd have two up front, two behind, 36 in the main body with me and the radio man in the middle surrounded by the most reliable and tough of the 'yards, and about ten on either side.

Usually around 75, sometimes 100 meters out depending on the terrain.

If we ran into an ambush, one of the flanks could move outside the ambush and tear it up while the one on the other side could flank it.

I don't know of too many (none, actually) Units who patrolled that way.

Every unit has its own way of moving through the bush.

Ours was kickass. And we did.

I walked faster.

I love explosives.

We had to check our Claymores every time we went out. The 'yards discovered that C4 makes for an excellent way to heat your rations. They'd end up taking half of it out of them.

I was tasked with destroying some 3.5" Rocket Launcher ammo one time. Had the 'yards dig a hole, threw the rounds in it and placed a couple blocks of C4 on top.

They made me do the same thing with a bunch of grenades that weren't safe to carry anymore. That one didn't go so good.

And on occasion if a VNAF Sky Raider or whatever was coming back from a strike and he had a bomb left over, he'd drop it on a Montagnard Village on his way back to his base.

So I was out one time and got a call that just that had happened. They sent a chopper out with some C4 and I rigged it up to the bomb.

Set it off. Nothing. Blew some of the case off of it exposing the explosive material inside it.

Just as well. I don't think we were far enough away. It was at least a 750lb bomb and it would have probably ruined everybody's day if it had detonated.

Sometimes I'd cut a piece of fuse exactly as long as the spread between the handles on the crimper and time it so I'd know how long I had. But usually not. You know, like 15 seconds per section or whatever..... Then measure off 6 sections for a 90 second wait.

The thing is.... Too many people OVER estimate the enemy. Too many think these guys are hard-core, well-trained, bad-ass mofos when the truth is; most of them are ignorant farmers and poppy-growers who can barely count to twenty with their shoes off.

As untrained or unskilled or unknowledgable as Bergdahl may have been on Demo, he still probably knew more than the local Taliban booger-eaters.

There's plenty of ways to get out. There's plenty of ways to let your CO know that you don't wanna play anymore.

But no, this cocksucker doesn't just refuse to fight, he walks away. Not only does he walk away, he walks INTO the enemy camp. On purpose.

I would have been happy if they had Nick Berg'ed his worthless ass.

I have a few "fun with explosives" stories myself. Cheese charges are always fun because of the color the flame is. Bright orange.

Usually these rags are pretty dumb and only one or two of them know their shit. In Kuwait a whole company of Bedouins and only one of them could shoot an RPG accurately. If they hit something, it's by accident. I tried to teach them ammo conservation and it was a lost cause.

I walked faster.

I love explosives.

I have a few "fun with explosives" stories myself. Cheese charges are always fun because of the color the flame is. Bright orange.

Usually these rags are pretty dumb and only one or two of them know their shit. In Kuwait a whole company of Bedouins and only one of them could shoot an RPG accurately. If they hit something, it's by accident. I tried to teach them ammo conservation and it was a lost cause.

Yeah, I had trouble teaching new Montagnard recruits that it didn't matter how hard you pulled the trigger of the rifle, the bullet was going to travel at the same speed regardless. They were convinced that pulling the trigger with all their might made the bullet more effective

:dunno:

Then we got some M-79s. That was really fun :eek:

Another time, we built a Latrine for them. Enclosed and everything. Nice one.

We went to check it out after a couple days and they had taken shits EVERYWHERE but through the holes where they were SUPPOSED to.

It's alright though because one of our medics thought he had designed a a latrine where you could burn the shit buckets in place..... Without the nasty job of removing them from under the shit hole.

Burnt the whole thing to the ground.

Same guy that..... We had a chopper coming in and they always requested smoke so they could tell what direction the wind was blowing and judge how fast it was blowing.

He threw it in the perimeter wire. Caught the grass on fire and set off at least three, maybe four, Claymores and some foo gas.

Same guy that got some pics of his wife in lingerie from home. (not much to look at) But he decided to show her off to us until somebody asked him, "Hey, Dan (not his real name)! Who took those pictures?"

He was depressed for a month after that.

There we were, knee deep in grenade pins :lmao:

Yeah, I had trouble teaching new Montagnard recruits that it didn't matter how hard you pulled the trigger of the rifle, the bullet was going to travel at the same speed regardless. They were convinced that pulling the trigger with all their might made the bullet more effective

:dunno:

Then we got some M-79s. That was really fun :eek:

Another time, we built a Latrine for them. Enclosed and everything. Nice one.

We went to check it out after a couple days and they had taken shits EVERYWHERE but through the holes where they were SUPPOSED to.

It's alright though because one of our medics thought he had designed a a latrine where you could burn the shit buckets in place..... Without the nasty job of removing them from under the shit hole.

Burnt the whole thing to the ground.

Same guy that..... We had a chopper coming in and they always requested smoke so they could tell what direction the wind was blowing and judge how fast it was blowing.

He threw it in the perimeter wire. Caught the grass on fire and set off at least three, maybe four, Claymores and some foo gas.

Same guy that got some pics of his wife in lingerie from home. (not much to look at) But he decided to show her off to us until somebody asked him, "Hey, Dan (not his real name)! Who took those pictures?"

He was depressed for a month after that.

There we were, knee deep in grenade pins :lmao:

:lmao:

Stoppit.

You''re cracking me up....

Forum List

Back