Is Benghazi Worse Than Watergate?

Care to explain why not? Watergate was a second rate burglary that Nixon did not even know about until after the fact.

Benghazi is a failure of Intel and Security that lead to the deaths of 4 Americans including a sitting Ambassador.

Both were followed by a Cover up at the highest levels.

The fact you dismiss it out right as not measuring up to Watergate exposes you rampant Partisanship.

Either way, I will say this. With the Liberal Press in his Pocket, and the Senate in his control, Benghazi wont amount to shit. Obama will get away with it. Nothing stick to the man. After all he is an utter failure of a leader, with blood on his hands, and a crappy economy, and he got re-elected anyways.

Clearly his faithful followers, and the Left wing Media will never fault him for anything. I am sure they are dreaming up a way to blame the entire Affair on Bush as we speak.

Last edited:
I can't believe the left can lie to protect Obama??? Is your agenda more important to you than your honor????

This bastard not only didn't do shit to save those men, but he lied about it for 3 fucking weeks. He dragged our freedom of speech through the mud within the muslim world for crying out loud. Don't you ever fucking tell me that you're a supporter of free speech if you think this is ok.

I can't believe the left can lie to protect Obama??? Is your agenda more important to you than your honor????

This bastard not only didn't do shit to save those men, but he lied about it for 3 fucking weeks. He dragged our freedom of speech through the mud within the muslim world for crying out loud. Don't you ever fucking tell me that you're a supporter of free speech if you think this is ok.
It's OK AND I love and support free speech.

Honestly?
Ask around about Benghazi. No one cares anymore.

The most I've gotten out of a Democrat is "It was a horrible tragedy."
The most I've gotten out of a Republican is "It doesn't matter cause Obama won anyway."

It'll never be as bad as Watergate politically cause even if every single detail of the whole incident is spelled out for the American public, they don't care because OMG X FACTOR AND AMERICAN IDOL.

Forum List

Back