Is Benghazi Worse Than Watergate?

I have no delusions about why two of the slimiest Republicans in the Senate, Graham and McCain, are attacking the President. They're stooges of special interests and they're willing to come close to treason to serve them.

Has it ever occurred to you that may be they attacking the President because of the cover-up?

Nope. Never crossed my mind. Not with those two involved. They're always ready to sink to any depth to obstruct the President.

Yeppers....pictures of them dragging your progeny through the streets.....vacant eyes staring into nothing.

Yo black prez blaming it on a video....all the while knowing HE denied them help....

It is worse than Watergate ...at least in Watergate nobody was killed.

Four dead? Four dead is nothing. It's workplace shooting. We have those every few weeks and we can't remember where the last one was when the next one happens.

Cool, next time then let one of the dead be somone you love.

Fact, the Emperor sacrificed 4 lives.
He has comitted high treason and should be impeached.

Four dead is a drive-by. It's something millions of Americans figure they'll have to face sooner or later. McCain and Graham won't do anything about the guns, though, because they don't want to anger the NRA. That's treason.

Last edited:
Four dead? Four dead is nothing. It's workplace shooting. We have those every few weeks and we can't remember where the last one was when the next one happens.

Cool, next time then let one of the dead be somone you love.

Fact, the Emperor sacrificed 4 lives.
He has comitted high treason and should be impeached.

Four dead is a drive-by. It's something millions Americans figure they'll have to face sooner or later. McCain and Graham, though, won't do anything about the guns because they don't want to anger the NRA. That's treason.

Next time its a drive by on your loved ones....lets take the abstract out of it coward.

Benghazi isn't even close. It's nothing. It's the cost of doing business in a bad neighborhood. Forget about it.

Forget about it? forget about all the lies and cover ups?

I don't think so!

People deliberately broke into the Dem headquarters to get info..burglary is illegal, no?

The people who killed Americans in Libya are responsible not your govt.

Using your analogy, if I get killed in a store hold-up it's the cops' fault...

Fuck you mr. australia. Our government is responsible. Know why? They requested increased security three times and three times they were deniedby our government. So stuff that up you kangaroo.

I have no delusions about why two of the slimiest Republicans in the Senate, Graham and McCain, are attacking the President. They're stooges of special interests and they're willing to come close to treason to serve them.

Has it ever occurred to you that may be they attacking the President because of the cover-up?

Nope. Never crossed my mind. Not with those two involved. They're always ready to sink to any depth to obstruct the President.

Okay uncle Joe. Explain to us, an overt act of war, people dead, inteligence captured, Generals relieved of duty, State Dept heads lying, A President lying, the Director of the CIA involved in an affair and you claim that McCain and Graham are attacking the President? Gee whiz Mr. Stalin, oops Mr. Steel and you claim they are close to treason? Hmmm...

It has yet to be determined if it's worse...everyone should want further scrutiny and let the truth be revealed one way or the other.

Benghazi isn't even close. It's nothing. It's the cost of doing business in a bad neighborhood. Forget about it.

Forget about it? forget about all the lies and cover ups?

I don't think so!

No lies. No cover-ups. Just Republican delusions.

I think it's time for McCain and Graham to have a little chat with Petraeus' girlfriend.

Fox News and those Benghazi detainees - Erik Wemple - The Washington Post
Broadwell quoted the Fox News report when she said: “The facts that came out today were that the ground forces there at the CIA annex, which is different from the consulate, were requesting reinforcements.”
Talk about a Benghazi echo chamber!

Anyhow, the Griffin-Housley piece carefully pointed out the sensitive terrain on which Broadwell went beyond the Fox News Oct. 26 story:

Broadwell went on to explain more sensitive details from the Benghazi attacks, particularly concerning what the real cause might have been.
“Now, I don’t know if a lot of you heard this, but the CIA annex had actually, um, had taken a couple of Libyan militia members prisoner and they think that the attack on the consulate was an effort to try to get these prisoners back. So that’s still being vetted.”
It’s unclear just where Broadwell had fetched the notion that prisoners had motivated the attackers. Add that speculation to the log of existing possible motivations, including protests over an anti-Muslim video and a simple terrorist assault.

Griffin and Housley then take the story yet further, asserting that “other prisoners” from Africa and the Middle East were also held at the Benghazi CIA facility.

In the CIA’s version of events, there’s absolutely no way that any prisoners could have prompted the attack on the U.S. diplomatic installation in Benghazi. Here’s the statement that the CIA gave to Fox:

The CIA has not had detention authority since January 2009, when Executive Order 13491 was issued. Any suggestion that the agency is still in the detention business is uninformed and baseless.
The flimsiness of that denial is apparent to anyone who’s ever snooped around a scandal. Fox News, after all, never charged that the CIA was definitively in the “detention business,” just that there were some prisoners milling about in Benghazi. The Erik Wemple Blog asked the about the permeability of that statement and received this upgraded denial from a senior intelligence official: “These detention claims are categorically not true. Nobody was ever held at the annex before, during, or after the attacks.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn_TACkSVLs]Paula Broadwell spilling secret CIA information - YouTube[/ame]

The dems were out to get President Nixon after his historic slamdunk mandate for a 2nd term.

So they and the lib media exaggerrated a 3rd rate burglary all out of porportion.

If it's found that Obama peacefully slept while he knew American citizens were being killed in Benghazi and so far it sounds likely that he did, he should be shot as a traitor..

Last edited:
Hey, I know Oblamer is so good and all knowing, Let's make him president for life. We can always destroy the Constitution and all its amendments to give Oblamer what he wants.

Forum List

Back