Is Anyone Here Watching Impeachment TV Right Now?

In a nutshell...

Blah blah... TRUMP BAD...Blah blah...cover up.... TRUMP DANGEROUS...Blah blah... ORANGE MAN BAD..Blah blah

Be honest.

Do you think anyone else is?

Sure, those who understand that we are watching history, and in doing so are able to fact check comments made by the Democratic Managers and lawyers defending the Defendant, thus not see the out takes and editorials in the MSM and far right and far left Internet sites to confirm our biases. We should not let someone else who may have an agenda tell us what to believe, and what to claim is fake or irrelevant).

Be honest.

I was.

But after Nadler posted vids of 3-4 people giving their opinions on being for impeachment 20 years ago, compared to their opinions now, without showing vids of him, Schumer, Pelosi, etc, I figured it was time to change channels.

Be honest.

Sure, those who understand that we are watching history, and in doing so are able to fact check comments made by the Democratic Managers and lawyers defending the Defendant, thus not see the out takes and editorials in the MSM and far right and far left Internet sites to confirm our biases. We should not let someone else who may have an agenda tell us what to believe, and what to claim is fake or irrelevant).

History is written by the winners. You people are not going to win.

Be honest.

Watching history?

I feel like I should be taking notes, to prepare for a pop quiz in History 101.

I'm watching this now.

This is the Impeachment Theme Song.

download (6).jpg

Be honest.

Watching history?

Funny. You've already changed the channel, you'd fail that pop quiz for not doing the work necessary.

My inference is you were not hearing anything which supported your opinions, and no one wants to have a cognitive dissonance to bother them.

Be honest.

History is written by the winners. You people are not going to win.

Best of luck.

Be honest.

Watching history?

Funny. You've already changed the channel, you'd fail that pop quiz for not doing the work necessary.

My inference is you were not hearing anything which supported your opinions, and no one wants to have a cognitive dissonance to bother them.

My inference is you were not hearing anything

I was getting a history lesson, going back to Washington.

I was seeing one sided videos, with the person promoting them not mentioning his, or his peers, own 180s.

tiresome

Be honest.

Watching history?

Unnecessary, wingers hate school.

Forum List

Back