Is Anyone Here Watching Impeachment TV Right Now?

When the pretrial was presented to the people, almost 70% in polls wanted to hear witnesses. I can't image less American's likely voters will be less now that the prosecution has made their case.

All the R's have, so far, is "ain't it awful", "so what" and "yes but". I look forward to the R's effort to actually put on a defense. I hope each Senator has listened with an open mind, and not allow their vote to make Pogo's words ("We have met the enemy and he is us") spot on.

It is beyond reasonable doubt that Moscow Mitch is an enemy of democracy, and that means he is an enemy of We the People.

I think, you are misreading the poll. Among the 70% wanting witnesses, there, quite obviously, are numerous Trumpers. They want to hear witnesses, presumably, because they hope witness testimony would result in exoneration. That doesn't mean they'd necessarily vote against Trump, or change their mind about Trump's guilt or innocence, if there are not going to be witnesses.

If you are actually looking forward to the defense making their case, I hope you're prepared for a lie and slander fest. Besmirching the House majority and their inquiry is all they have.

In the case of Moscow Mitch, think Garland. What else is there to say? Of course, he's an enemy of democracy, and an enemy to all who would like to preserve a Constitutional Republic.

When the pretrial was presented to the people, almost 70% in polls wanted to hear witnesses. I can't image less American's likely voters will be less now that the prosecution has made their case.

All the R's have, so far, is "ain't it awful", "so what" and "yes but". I look forward to the R's effort to actually put on a defense. I hope each Senator has listened with an open mind, and not allow their vote to make Pogo's words ("We have met the enemy and he is us") spot on.

It is beyond reasonable doubt that Moscow Mitch is an enemy of democracy, and that means he is an enemy of We the People.

I think, you are misreading the poll. Among the 70% wanting witnesses, there, quite obviously, are numerous Trumpers. They want to hear witnesses, presumably, because they hope witness testimony would result in exoneration. That doesn't mean they'd necessarily vote against Trump, or change their mind about Trump's guilt or innocence, if there are not going to be witnesses.

If you are actually looking forward to the defense making their case, I hope you're prepared for a lie and slander fest. Besmirching the House majority and their inquiry is all they have.

In the case of Moscow Mitch, think Garland. What else is there to say? Of course, he's an enemy of democracy, and an enemy to all who would like to preserve a Constitutional Republic.

You're correct, some trump supporters still believe that a witness will come forward with something exculpatory; yet it seems that is not in the cards played by Moscow Mitch. I wonder what Sen. Goldwater would say and do, if McConnell behaved in the manner he has, when Sen. Goldwater was still alive.

You're correct, some trump supporters still believe that a witness will come forward with something exculpatory; yet it seems that is not in the cards played by Moscow Mitch. I wonder what Sen. Goldwater would say and do, if McConnell behaved in the manner he has, when Sen. Goldwater was still alive.

You know, Rye, I have no clue what Goldwater would say, and neither am I particularly interested. I am watching, on and off, the House Managers - all of them - making their case, factual, methodical, friendly and respectful to a fault, grounded in the Constitution and describing what to expect from a Chief Magistrate, and every other public official, under the law, and required by common decency. What else is there to say?

In the end, what could be said to sway someone like McConnell? He who announced he'll break the oath to apply impartial justice a week in advance of taking it?

You know, Rye, I have no clue what Goldwater would say, and neither am I particularly interested. I am watching, on and off, the House Managers - all of them - making their case, factual, methodical, friendly and respectful to a fault, grounded in the Constitution and describing what to expect from a Chief Magistrate, and every other public official, under the law, and required by common decency. What else is there to say?

In the end, what could be said to sway someone like McConnell? He who announced he'll break the oath to apply impartial justice a week in advance of taking it?
:auiqs.jpg:

Be honest.

Do you think anyone else is?

Let me see.... list of things to do today.

1.) Make a few posts
2.) Change rear brake caliper
3.) Brush out the dog's fur
4.) Take a long, ungodly noisy shit
5.) Head to the market for supper with Maga hat
6.) Take another long, ungodly noisey shit...

Nope .... didn't make the list.

Jo
Maybe look up MAGA??
Zero college I assume?
Our WWII Nazi group name?
I thought you would be at your KKK meeting

YAWWWWWWWWWWWN.....

Landslide 2020

Jo
Zero college?
Landslide like 2016?
Still blabbing MAGA?

They say there are 30000000 old white segregationalists, zero college boys.
Can't talk to them

Forum List

Back