Is ANYONE else sick of all this political shit with the sexual claims?

Actually I will be sick of it "after" Al Franken goes down.
Could never stand the SOB and enjoyed seeing the stone throwing hypocritical ass get 15 minutes of negative coverage on the local news today.
First laugh Franken has ever given me in his comedy...political career.

Franklin had enough integrity to immediately take responsibility for his actions, and apologize. The woman accepted his apology. Did Moore or Poppy Bush do that?

The only reason Gropenfranken admitted it was because she had the picture. And you know it so quit propping him up as a saint. He's a disgusting idiot. Typical libtardo hypocrite.

I never said he didn't do it. or that it was not wrong. I just said he handled it in an honorable way.

It is so rampant right now and the "claims" come so fast with so little proof.
I've gotten to the point that I just don't give a damn anymore. I know that's a TERRIBLE position to take but it's so bad that I feel like I can't trust anyone's "claims" any longer.
I don't like the position I find myself in at this point.

Too funny!
Lose your zeal for justice did you?

Will Weinstein commit suicide before going to jail?

Franklin had enough integrity
Ben?

Ben Franklin ... playa.

franklin_belles.jpeg

Could never stand the SOB and enjoyed seeing the stone throwing hypocritical ass get 15 minutes of negative coverage on the local news today.

Franklin had enough integrity to immediately take responsibility for his actions, and apologize. The woman accepted his apology. Did Moore or Poppy Bush do that?

The only reason Gropenfranken admitted it was because she had the picture. And you know it so quit propping him up as a saint. He's a disgusting idiot. Typical libtardo hypocrite.

I never said he didn't do it. or that it was not wrong. I just said he handled it in an honorable way.

Until the son of a bitch resigns he hasn't "handled" it in an honorable way. Your moral compass is broken. Get a new one.

I've gotten to the point that I just don't give a damn anymore. I know that's a TERRIBLE position to take but it's so bad that I feel like I can't trust anyone's "claims" any longer.

It's numbing which is a real pity because there are real cases of sexual assault and sexual harassment out there. But when for example you get the insane pile on like in the Moore case where one woman "accuser" is trotted out bitching that she didn't like him calling her asking her out for a date in trig class? Hello? Someone that was labelled an accuser said he was a lousy kisser and didn't date him anymore. Others labelled accusers that accused him of asking them out for a date for crying out loud.

I mean holy toledo if asking for a date is now sexual harassment man oh man we've lowered the bar big freaking time.

Too funny!

I did somewhat. That was 200 aligations ago...

That’s because you are of weak mind and don’t want to face reality. Man up.

Until the son of a bitch resigns he hasn't "handled" it in an honorable way. Your moral compass is broken. Get a new one.

On what basis would he resign?

If I had a nickel for every time I posted that question tonight and got crickets, I'd have a dollar.

Stuart Smalley was so sorry by what he did he apologized a decade later.

I would have had more respect for him (meaning I would finally view him as an actual person) if he would have said "boys will be boys" since if you are going to be a scum bag at least be open about it.

That’s because you are of weak mind and didn’t want to face reality. Man up.
Accepting aligations on face value that are of incidents decades old is weak minded. Getting tired of the boy who cried wolf is human nature.

Oh, and go fuck yourself. Preferably on a busy highway.

Too funny!

I did somewhat. That was 200 aligations ago...

Of course you're "sick of it" when your guy is the receiver.

On what basis would he resign?

If I had a nickel for every time I posted that question tonight and got crickets, I'd have a dollar.

Did you miss the premise of "honor" the poster was referencing? Honor isn't just an apology, it carries consequences. If I steal a candy bar I just don't get to say I'm sorry, I have to pay a price.

I'm waiting for the news that Tom Hanks raped Oprah's dog on Goldie Hawn's front lawn.

THEN I will be tired of this shit.

WTF? Doooood. Don't give these idiots any ideas.

Accepting aligations on face value that are of incidents decades old is weak minded. Getting tired of the boy who cried wolf is human nature.

Accepting aligations on face value that are of incidents decades old is weak minded

You want to take a pass on doing the right thing. You are uncomfortable seeing so many pervs and assholes getting their just due.

Maybe you should self evaluate. Why does the fact that women are finally unafraid make you so uneasy?

It's all becoming white noise to me at this point today we got allegations against Al Franken and Sylvester Stallone I'm pretty much at the point where I just don't care anymore. With so many people making accusations it's hard to know who to believe or if you should believe anyone.
-------------------------------------------------------- seems to me that NO ONE should be believed . Seems to me that claims made after Statute of Limitations should be ignored . Seems to me that TIMELY complaints should be investigated and charges made if evidence exists . I thought that thats how USA Law worked .

It's all becoming white noise to me at this point today we got allegations against Al Franken and Sylvester Stallone I'm pretty much at the point where I just don't care anymore. With so many people making accusations it's hard to know who to believe or if you should believe anyone.
-------------------------------------------------------- seems to me that NO ONE should be believed . Seems to me that claims made after Statute of Limitations should be ignored . Seems to me that TIMELY complaints should be investigated and charges made if evidence exists . I thought that thats how USA Law worked .

Yeah. That’s a weak man’s take. You aren’t strong enough to develop empathy.

Forum List

Back