Is ANYONE else sick of all this political shit with the sexual claims?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It is so rampant right now and the "claims" come so fast with so little proof.
I've gotten to the point that I just don't give a damn anymore. I know that's a TERRIBLE position to take but it's so bad that I feel like I can't trust anyone's "claims" any longer.
I don't like the position I find myself in at this point.

I've gotten to the point that I just don't give a damn anymore. I know that's a TERRIBLE position to take but it's so bad that I feel like I can't trust anyone's "claims" any longer.
It's all becoming white noise to me at this point today we got allegations against Al Franken and Sylvester Stallone I'm pretty much at the point where I just don't care anymore. With so many people making accusations it's hard to know who to believe or if you should believe anyone.

Actually I will be sick of it "after" Al Franken goes down.
Could never stand the SOB and enjoyed seeing the stone throwing hypocritical ass get 15 minutes of negative coverage on the local news today.
First laugh Franken has ever given me in his comedy...political career.

Seems like a team effort between the useful idiots on the left and the useful idiots on the right to demonize men. But I digress.

It's all becoming white noise to me at this point today we got allegations against Al Franken and Sylvester Stallone I'm pretty much at the point where I just don't care anymore. With so many people making accusations it's hard to know who to believe or if you should believe anyone.
See, this is news to me. Too much....overload.

All these so called victims are making things difficult for current actual victims. You know, the ones that don't wait 3 or 4 decades to cash in. AKA, real verifiable victims.

I'm waiting for the news that Tom Hanks raped Oprah's dog on Goldie Hawn's front lawn.

THEN I will be tired of this shit.

Could never stand the SOB and enjoyed seeing the stone throwing hypocritical ass get 15 minutes of negative coverage on the local news today.

Frankin had enough integrity to immediately take responsibility for his actions, and apologize. The woman accepted his apology. Did Moore or Poppy Bush do that?

Last edited:

Evidence? What is that?

The D bench isn't getting any stronger nor any saner and the two are related to D finances both party and states. Sorry it is going to get worse.

Franklin had enough integrity to immediately take responsibility for his actions, and apologize. The woman accepted his apology. Did Moore or Poppy Bush do that?

The only reason Gropenfranken admitted it was because she had the picture. And you know it so quit propping him up as a saint. He's a disgusting idiot. Typical libtardo hypocrite.

Mixing my two favourite things ... politics and objectifying women.

FLODISS-American-Flag-Print-Swimsuit-2017-Summer-Celebrity-Sexy-Low-Back-Beach-Bathing-Swims-Suits-Maillot.jpg

Forum List

Back