Is ANYONE else sick of all this political shit with the sexual claims?

It is so rampant right now and the "claims" come so fast with so little proof.
I've gotten to the point that I just don't give a damn anymore. I know that's a TERRIBLE position to take but it's so bad that I feel like I can't trust anyone's "claims" any longer.
I don't like the position I find myself in at this point.
Claims of Sexual Misconduct is certainly not limited to politicians. Look at the business community and the entertainment industry. In fact, most every segment of society from religious organization, to schools, to the Fortune 500 companies all have their share.

Most victims of sexual misconduct and sexual harassment keep their mouth shut to avoid having their sex lives open to pubic scrutiny and ridicule. It is so much easier to change jobs and try to forget the incident but it's often not easy to forget and it can create serious mental damage. However, when one person has the guts to step forward to tell their story it encourages others to do the same. Are some of these stories made up and exaggerated? Of course they are but that is no reason to discount all of them. People that perpetrate sexual harassment and other sexual misconduct do so over and over. It is rare to find isolated events. Sexual harassment like rape is not so much about sex as it is about control and subjugation.
------------------------------------------- seems to me that axccusations should be backed up wity PROOF in a court of law . To me , there is nothing brave about bringing forth accusations that are 40 years old Papa .
Of course it takes courage to step forward with these accusations. People that are supportive of the accused are going to attack. That's why so many people that are victims of sexual abuse and misconduct keep their mouth shut. However, that is exactly what they should not do. Confronting the person relieves feelings of guilt and helplessness and helps restore self confidence. Some people can do it immediately but for others it takes years.
Unfortunately many sex crimes have short statutes of limitation so the media is the only alternative the victim has.

My 15 year old granddaughter was molested by and adult. It was two years before we found out. She had stopped dating. She refused to go to school. Her 3.6 GPA became barely passing, and she was depressed most of the time. We wanted to go to the police but she said she would kill her self. Since she already tried once we were afraid to. That was about 10 years ago. Today she is lot better after years of therapy but that event in her life changed her forever. She will never be the person she could have been. I'll bet the the SOB that attacked her doesn't even remember it.

I agree with Ivanka Trump when she said, "There is special place in hell for people that prey on children."

And yet your plan is to keep children with sexual predators crossing the border. Children who don't recognize the adult who claims to be their parent. You hate Trump that much. Hence the term, Trump Derangement Syndrome. Of course it only works on people like you with little moral character.

We have a huge issue with sex and slave trafficking. These are criminals who brought their children with them as they committed crimes. Of course we should be removing the children and investigating to sort it out, both the crimes committed by the adults who claim to be their parents and their actual relationship. But that would curtail your get Trump agenda
Your an idiot any fucking excuse! You are just going to say they are all kidnapped all of them. There is nothing Trump can do that is wrong. I suppose if ate them it was just to make sure they tasted good right! Nothing wrong here. You are nothing but a troll!
so you're saying that predators don't come across using children to get in? Them damn border agents be lying is what you're saying? hmmmmmm

I've gotten to the point that I just don't give a damn anymore. I know that's a TERRIBLE position to take but it's so bad that I feel like I can't trust anyone's "claims" any longer.
Wow, a supporter of women abuse. A Trumpette through & through.

Lets get outraged of the claims but not of the abuse.,

You people are disgusting pieces of shit.

------------------------------------------- seems to me that axccusations should be backed up wity PROOF in a court of law . To me , there is nothing brave about bringing forth accusations that are 40 years old Papa .
Of course it takes courage to step forward with these accusations. People that are supportive of the accused are going to attack. That's why so many people that are victims of sexual abuse and misconduct keep their mouth shut. However, that is exactly what they should not do. Confronting the person relieves feelings of guilt and helplessness and helps restore self confidence. Some people can do it immediately but for others it takes years.
Unfortunately many sex crimes have short statutes of limitation so the media is the only alternative the victim has.

My 15 year old granddaughter was molested by and adult. It was two years before we found out. She had stopped dating. She refused to go to school. Her 3.6 GPA became barely passing, and she was depressed most of the time. We wanted to go to the police but she said she would kill her self. Since she already tried once we were afraid to. That was about 10 years ago. Today she is lot better after years of therapy but that event in her life changed her forever. She will never be the person she could have been. I'll bet the the SOB that attacked her doesn't even remember it.

I agree with Ivanka Trump when she said, "There is special place in hell for people that prey on children."

And yet your plan is to keep children with sexual predators crossing the border. Children who don't recognize the adult who claims to be their parent. You hate Trump that much. Hence the term, Trump Derangement Syndrome. Of course it only works on people like you with little moral character.

We have a huge issue with sex and slave trafficking. These are criminals who brought their children with them as they committed crimes. Of course we should be removing the children and investigating to sort it out, both the crimes committed by the adults who claim to be their parents and their actual relationship. But that would curtail your get Trump agenda
Your an idiot any fucking excuse! You are just going to say they are all kidnapped all of them. There is nothing Trump can do that is wrong. I suppose if ate them it was just to make sure they tasted good right! Nothing wrong here. You are nothing but a troll!
so you're saying that predators don't come across using children to get in? Them damn border agents be lying is what you're saying? hmmmmmm
You can not cover up a debacle like this with that bullshit. Dehumanize and any thing you do to people is ok. USA innnocent until proven guiily. But all you closet fags that talk about butt hurt are to busy thinking about the big black dick in their as to see anything To blanketly say they are all predators is bull shit and would better describe the Trump clan than the immigrants. So here we go I say you are closet fags with no fucking IQ! Theres a nice blanket statement for you that is more accurate the the bull shit you arte espousing
no one is saying that slick. It is part of the humanitarian effort to make sure children are safe and that the adults match up with the kids. you don't want that? wow, you're not very moral.

BTW, from 2014....

Border Centers Struggle to Handle Onslaught of Young Migrants

"Acknowledging the dangers of the illegal border crossing, the letter also asked, “What percentage of unaccompanied alien children apprehended at the southern border this fiscal year were victims of crime or exploitation while traveling through Mexico?”

In Nogales, the logistical challenges of caring for the children are clear. There are three portable restrooms in each pen, and 60 showers in five trailers like the ones used by the Federal Emergency Management Agency in disaster areas. In the holding pens, there is no source of entertainment other than televisions with seemingly no sound or improvised games of soccer played in cramped corners."....

"Since October 2013, about 50,000 unaccompanied children have been apprehended on the Mexican border, most of them in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas. Agents there have been sending many of them to the Border Patrol station in Brownsville, intended as a hub for processing young people."

Claims of Sexual Misconduct is certainly not limited to politicians. Look at the business community and the entertainment industry. In fact, most every segment of society from religious organization, to schools, to the Fortune 500 companies all have their share.

Most victims of sexual misconduct and sexual harassment keep their mouth shut to avoid having their sex lives open to pubic scrutiny and ridicule. It is so much easier to change jobs and try to forget the incident but it's often not easy to forget and it can create serious mental damage. However, when one person has the guts to step forward to tell their story it encourages others to do the same. Are some of these stories made up and exaggerated? Of course they are but that is no reason to discount all of them. People that perpetrate sexual harassment and other sexual misconduct do so over and over. It is rare to find isolated events. Sexual harassment like rape is not so much about sex as it is about control and subjugation.

I like the hard line Trump is taking with illegals but from what I heard Trump's talk is unconstitutional. Even illegals have some basic rights. I hate it but it might be true.

U.S. immigration law provides certain rights for undocumented immigrants arrested by Immigration and Customs Enforcement. In most cases, they are allowed a full hearing before an immigration judge before being deported.

You guys wouldn't want to be unconstitutional would you? You fucking love that book so much when it suits you.

New Video surfaces showing Leanne Tweeden Harassing a Musician ...Oh the Humanity

He had grabbed her first, and she had retaliated back on him. They had both loved it. But who wants a sex starved maniac like Al Franken groping them?

uo3dmwixg8az.jpg

Did you guys get rid of this guy yet?

Oregon State Sen. Jeff Kruse, who told an investigator that he refused to stop groping his female colleagues, now says he won’t step down—despite calls from 125 politicians and organizations, including some of his fellow Republicans.

A 51-page report commissioned by the state legislature this week revealed that Kruse’s alleged behavior—directed at female state senators, law students, lobbyists, and legislative aides—created a hostile work environment. On certain occasions, Kruse’s groping and inappropriate touching with female lawmakers was even caught on cameras in the chambers and committee rooms throughout the Capitol.

At least seven women, including three fellow state senators, told the independent investigator—at times through tears—that they changed their dress or behavior at work in an attempt to escape Kruse’s attention.

Several of the women said they didn’t report the harassment sooner because they were “terrified” about how it could affect their careers. Others said they “felt trapped” by him.

When he was pulled aside and warned by male lawmakers about his behavior, Kruse admitted to the investigator that he “did not do anything to change his behavior at that time, because he did not know which females in the workplace had complained about him, and he did not want to stop hugging and touching all of them.”

He told her that his behavior was “instinctual” and that, “It’s not easy to change when you have been doing something for 67 years.”

Yes, the hypocrisy of leftist women particularly who demand they be treated as equals, then use their gender to come out of the woodwork and make endless attacks.

I've been pointing out what you said to leftists for years. There are actual sexual predators, and Democrats are protecting them for the exact reason you said

Now you think I'm protecting a sexual predator? Please name that person, and I won't protect him any more. Of course, I'll need proof that he is a sexual predator, and you aren't just making up shit again.
Swish. Try reading the post again

I read your silly post.

Yes, the hypocrisy of leftist women particularly who demand they be treated as equals, then use their gender to come out of the woodwork and make endless attacks.

I've been pointing out what you said to leftists for years. There are actual sexual predators, and Democrats are protecting them for the exact reason you said

Let me give you a lesson, a lot of the women who made claims are Republicans... This issue is not blue or red issue...

As to OP, I know if you would prefer if these women would just suffer in silence and let the next girl get her raping too... You are blaming the women, ever think of blaming the predators in this?
Like who?

Is this were you go Clinton Clinton Clinton.....

Can you give any proof at all... There has been 3 women who made claims...

Jones and Wiley have both been discredited as they said at the time they were having consensual sex with Clinton and they like it... Jones Sister & Brother in Law and Wiley said it to 6 people...

so that gives you just Juanitta Broaddrick, lets start... First if she claims rape than she has to first plead guilty for perjury... This woman has only once under oath been asked and she denied it... She is welcome to rescind that and make new allegations but she has not...
It has to be also pointed out that she volunteered for Clinton after the incident and did so for years afterwards..
We have to also point out that Clinton is supposed to have done this 40 years ago. What she described is a highly aggressive rape but Clinton has not other serious allegation of touching a woman in the wrong for 40 year prior or since...
On top of that Broaddrick has been wild on anti Clinton conspiracy theories since... The best way to describe this is Ken Starr had all of this information 20 years ago and found it all uncreditable.

Lets compare that to the trump one:
16 allegations and his own personal confession...
His ex-wife accused him of rape during there marriage..
:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

Holy crap, you STILL believe Clinton was set up, that he didn't do anything? I don't know if that's more funny or sad. Even Clinton doesn't believe what he said in the 90s, he tries to rationalize it saying it was a different day. It wasn't, sexual assault was serious then too. But he's even given up on the shallow lie he didn't do it.

Not you. Usually the captain goes down with the ship. In your case the deck mopper is going down with the ship. Wow, you are committed though

WTF? Leftists are such terrible readers. And you actually want to keep the government schools that set you up for failure? You want to do the same thing to your kids?

Nowhere can you possibly get out of my post that I said "all" children were kidnapped. In fact, I said "of course we sould be removing the children and investigating to sort it out." Clearly I said some are, some aren't. But you're saying let the ones who are sexual predators keep the kids, all of them

I like the hard line Trump is taking with illegals but from what I heard Trump's talk is unconstitutional. Even illegals have some basic rights. I hate it but it might be true.

U.S. immigration law provides certain rights for undocumented immigrants arrested by Immigration and Customs Enforcement. In most cases, they are allowed a full hearing before an immigration judge before being deported.

You guys wouldn't want to be unconstitutional would you? You fucking love that book so much when it suits you.

Where does the Constitution say that people here illegally have Constitutional rights?

Now you think I'm protecting a sexual predator? Please name that person, and I won't protect him any more. Of course, I'll need proof that he is a sexual predator, and you aren't just making up shit again.

I read your silly post.

You just decided to address the voices in your head instead?

Where does the Constitution say that people here illegally have Constitutional rights?
Ask the Supreme Court. They have some basic rights and it’s spelled out.

Ask the Supreme Court. They have some basic rights and it’s spelled out.

The Supreme Court didn't write the Constitution. The Constitution is an enumerated document. So where is it enumerated that "We the People" includes we who aren't here legally? Obviously a basic understanding of the English language says it doesn't

I read your silly post.

You just decided to address the voices in your head instead?

I'm addressing what was posted under your screen name. Do imaginary voices regularly hijack your account?

Yawn, that excuse doesn't fly. Where are the tapes of these kids saying, "Thank God you saved me from that bad man!"

Your boy started a concentration camp, got caught, and now he's had to back down.

Yawn, that excuse doesn't fly. Where are the tapes of these kids saying, "Thank God you saved me from that bad man!"

Your boy started a concentration camp, got caught, and now he's had to back down.

A bit of the hair of the dog this morning, Joe?

WTF? Leftists are such terrible readers. And you actually want to keep the government schools that set you up for failure? You want to do the same thing to your kids?

Nowhere can you possibly get out of my post that I said "all" children were kidnapped. In fact, I said "of course we sould be removing the children and investigating to sort it out." Clearly I said some are, some aren't. But you're saying let the ones who are sexual predators keep the kids, all of them
Your just a fucking idiot, immigrants do have some basic rights. Also you do not know who the sexual preds are. You do not even know if they are immigrants at the border, some may be citizens. Regardless you are paritzen hack that makes shit up, like they are all sexual preditors. Go fuck your self you are to stupid to pay attentition too>

Your just a fucking idiot, immigrants do have some basic rights. Also you do not know who the sexual preds are. You do not even know if they are immigrants at the border, some may be citizens. Regardless you are paritzen hack that makes shit up, like they are all sexual preditors. Go fuck your self you are to stupid to pay attentition too>

Another race whore. We're not talking about "immigrants," dick head. We're talking about illegal aliens. Obviously you know you're full of shit since you lie like Fake News does

Forum List

Back