Is anyone curious?

Mmmmmm....mixed nuts.......nevermind me, I just came through for a snack!:lol:

Hmmm... too bad... here I saw you posted something and was hoping you'd said something intelligent. Seems that's becoming rather rare with you willy.

But you could start by explaining why obama doesn't release his birth certificate... or would rather just shit out another dumb ass, school boy, insult?

Told ya so, J :lol:

And you're a real winner too aren't ya cherry? Seems you're some of that new trash people here on the board are getting sick of that mods have recently commented on.

You got something intelligent say, or do we treat you like a pool toy from here on out?

And you're a real winner too aren't ya cherry? Seems you're some of that new trash people here on the board are getting sick of that mods have recently commented on.

You got something intelligent say, or do we treat you like a pool toy from here on out?
Emma's good people
same as you are when you are on other topics
you are just wrong on this

Emma's good people
same as you are when you are on other topics
you are just wrong on this

I'm not wrong on what the facts are DC, and the fact of the matter is obama has never proven where he was born. That is a fact. There's not a person here that can either. There's plenty of spin and obama support sites CLAIMING he was born in Hawaii, but NO ONE can PROVE IT.

There's only one way pard, and that's show the real BC.

Why do YOU think he's spending hundreds of thousands of dollars keeping it hidden?

Hmmm... too bad... here I saw you posted something and was hoping you'd said something intelligent. Seems that's becoming rather rare with you willy.

But you could start by explaining why obama doesn't release his birth certificate... or would rather just shit out another dumb ass, school boy, insult?

Don't you just love it when you reach into the mixed nut bowl and there is a big, whole nut right there on top for you? Pale, you're a gem. You're the rare, whole cashew in a cheap ass can of dollar store nuts. You're the cuckoo on top of the clock, the clown that drives the three wheeled car in the 4th of July Parade, the gayest guy in the gay bar, the most reliable turn signal on a '73 Gremlin, the tallest elf in Santas shop, the sharpest light bulb in the knife drawer. You put the "racy" in conspi"racy".

Thank you Pale. Without people like you, we would probably forget how miserable it is to be a loser.

Don't you just love it when you reach into the mixed nut bowl and there is a big, whole nut right there on top for you? Pale, you're a gem. You're the rare, whole cashew in a cheap ass can of dollar store nuts. You're the cuckoo on top of the clock, the clown that drives the three wheeled car in the 4th of July Parade, the gayest guy in the gay bar, the most reliable turn signal on a '73 Gremlin, the tallest elf in Santas shop, the sharpest light bulb in the knife drawer. You put the "racy" in conspi"racy".

Thank you Pale. Without people like you, we would probably forget how miserable it is to be a loser.
:rofl: :rofl:

I am dyin' here LMFAO!!!!!!

And now, this:

Obama Hawaii born, insist Isle officials | HonoluluAdvertiser.com | The Honolulu Advertiser

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

Enough for you yet, L?

Then why doesn't our illustrious President just obtain a copy, to which he is entitled, and share it for all to see?

Because he doesn't have to?

Because to do so would be giving in to nuts who wouldn't believe any document that was shown anyway?

Because 50 lawsuits, 500 books, 5000 blogs and 50,000 letters to the editor would come right after he showed it claiming that it was a forgery and showing "proof" that the BC was bogus?

There are a lot of potential reasons...

I think it is sound advice to not give in to cranks.

Last edited:
I'm not wrong on what the facts are DC, and the fact of the matter is obama has never proven where he was born. That is a fact. There's not a person here that can either. There's plenty of spin and obama support sites CLAIMING he was born in Hawaii, but NO ONE can PROVE IT.

Why do YOU think he's spending hundreds of thousands of dollars keeping it hidden?

The Director of the Hawaii State Department of Health has now issued TWO statements confirming that the State of Hawaii certifies that the President was born in Hawaii. Pictures of his Certification of Live Birth, and statements from those who have examined it are available as well. The COLB certifies that he was born in Hawaii.

To most of the rest of the world, that is indeed, proof...

And now, this:

Obama Hawaii born, insist Isle officials | HonoluluAdvertiser.com | The Honolulu Advertiser

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

Enough for you yet, L?

A couple things, one, even though this woman claims to have seen this birth certificate, she makes no mention of the hospital, the attending physician, witnesses present, nothing. Just she's seen it. Well I have a news flash, two, it's not up to this woman to proclaim whether or not obama is a natural born citizen. It's up to congress to decide, and the best way for them to do that would be for THEM to see the birth certificate, and if everything is in order and he was born in Hawaii as this woman proclaims, THEN WHY IS IT STILL BEING HIDDEN?

My God... it just doesn't add up. No problem. Give it some more time, because the longer this issue goes unresolved and the real birth certificate isn't released, the more people with half a brain are asking, "if obama was born in Hawaii, then why is hiding his birth certificate?"

And willy, no, sorry pard but no, once I see this real birth certificate I'm done. You think I've ENJOYED the RIDICULE and INSULTS I've endured here on this board just because in my opinion I think there's foul play or huge mistakes made here? You got to be out to lunch brother. No fucking way. I want this shit to be over as bad as anyone. I WANT TO SEE THE FUCKING BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

Why doesn't she mention the hospital, the doctor, etc.? Because legally she can't. I can't petition to get your BC because it is YOURS. I am not entitled to the information on it and the state you were born in is not entitled to reveal the information on it. But you already knew that didn't you?

The issue has not gone unresolved except for a few tin foil hat, black helicopter skeerdy cats birthers who would never accept the truth if they held the original in their hand. Maybe you could audition to be part of the UFO Hunters team on History Channel. They believe all sorts of wild shit too.

Just what I thought. You got NOTHIN' willy.... just NOTHIN. You may as well shut the fuck up.

And now, this:

Enough for you yet, L?

A couple things, one, even though this woman claims to have seen this birth certificate, she makes no mention of the hospital, the attending physician, witnesses present, nothing. Just she's seen it. Well I have a news flash, two, it's not up to this woman to proclaim whether or not obama is a natural born citizen. It's up to congress to decide, and the best way for them to do that would be for THEM to see the birth certificate, and if everything is in order and he was born in Hawaii as this woman proclaims, THEN WHY IS IT STILL BEING HIDDEN?

My God... it just doesn't add up. No problem. Give it some more time, because the longer this issue goes unresolved and the real birth certificate isn't released, the more people with half a brain are asking, "if obama was born in Hawaii, then why is hiding his birth certificate?"

And willy, no, sorry pard but no, once I see this real birth certificate I'm done. You think I've ENJOYED the RIDICULE and INSULTS I've endured here on this board just because in my opinion I think there's foul play or huge mistakes made here? You got to be out to lunch brother. No fucking way. I want this shit to be over as bad as anyone. I WANT TO SEE THE FUCKING BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

Why doesn't she mention the hospital, the doctor, etc.? Because legally she can't. I can't petition to get your BC because it is YOURS. I am not entitled to the information on it and the state you were born in is not entitled to reveal the information on it. But you already knew that didn't you?

The issue has not gone unresolved except for a few tin foil hat, black helicopter skeerdy cats birthers who would never accept the truth if they held the original in their hand. Maybe you could audition to be part of the UFO Hunters team on History Channel. They believe all sorts of wild shit too.

No, you're right. I didn't know that. So why don't you link me to that law instead of just pumping sewer gas?

I'm dealing in facts here, not opinion chief. Get with the program or keep your mouth shut ya slack jawed cock sucker.

The Director of the Hawaii State Department of Health has now issued TWO statements confirming that the State of Hawaii certifies that the President was born in Hawaii. Pictures of his Certification of Live Birth, and statements from those who have examined it are available as well. The COLB certifies that he was born in Hawaii.

Well that's just peachy. Then bow out of the conversation and let it rest for you. However what this woman says has NO LEGAL BEARING WHAT SO EVER ON THIS ISSUE. She has NO AUTHORITY AT ALL to effect this problem. It's nothing more than propaganda FEEDING the issue. Because if there IS one, and she HAS seen it, THEN WHAT IN THE HOLY MOTHER FUCKING HELL IS THE PROBLEM WITH EVERYBODY ELSE SEEING IT? Could it be she's LYING? Would it be the FIRST time someone in government LIED? Wake the fuck up and smell the fucking coffee you slow leak imbicile. Obama has ALREADY ESTABLISHED himself to be one of the BIGGEST SONS A BITCHIN' LIARS this country has ever seen.

Do I think he and his supporters are capable of lying about this whole, he was born in Hawaii thing? Oh you fuckin' A I do. And if you had half a fucking brain cell still functioning, YOU WOULD TO!

So why don't ONE of you NON birthers answer ONE SIMPLE QUESTION... IF OBAMA WAS BORN IN HAWAII, AND THIS SUPPOSED BIRTH CERTIFICATE PROVES IT, WHY DOESN'T HE RELEASE IT AND CLEAR THIS MESS UP?

Last edited:

No, you're right. I didn't know that. So why don't you link me to that law instead of just pumping sewer gas?

I'm dealing in facts here, not opinion chief. Get with the program or keep your mouth shut ya slack jawed cock sucker.

Facts? Here are some facts for you chief. You should really clean the Cheeto stains off your wife beater and get out of your mom's basement once in a while and spread that charm of yours.

Tell you what, pick anyone you know at work......if you do work.....and head down to the office that holds birth records in your state. Ask them to give you a copy of said person's BC. When....not if....but when they tell you to take a hike, ask if they could just read the info off of it to you. Since you don't believe me, check it out for yourself. Then, just to drive the point home to your pointed little head, go to all your bordering states and do the same exercise. Report back to us with how many BC's you were able to obtain. :cuckoo:

Just for you.

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/vital-records/vital_records.html

If you are applying for a certificate on behalf of someone else, you must provide an original letter signed by that person authorizing the release of their certificate to you.

Last edited:

Facts? Here are some facts for you chief. You should really clean the Cheeto stains off your wife beater and get out of your mom's basement once in a while and spread that charm of yours.

Tell you what, pick anyone you know at work......if you do work.....and head down to the office that holds birth records in your state. Ask them to give you a copy of said person's BC. When....not if....but when they tell you to take a hike, ask if they could just read the info off of it to you. Since you don't believe me, check it out for yourself. Then, just to drive the point home to your pointed little head, go to all your bordering states and do the same exercise. Report back to us with how many BC's you were able to obtain. :cuckoo:

Just for you.

Hawai‘i State Department of Health

If you are applying for a certificate on behalf of someone else, you must provide an original letter signed by that person authorizing the release of their certificate to you.

So you couldn't link me to the law you proclaim to know so much about. Figured. You fail.

Great insults though... you got a mouth full of pure pig shit.

And nice spin to boot, because all this is completely off topic. The topic is where was obama born, and if he was born in Hawaii, why doesn't he release his real birth certificate. What's he hiding?

No worry. There's over a dozen court cases still pending that ultimately will FORCE by COURT ORDER obama to release it. Then we'll know, and only then, if any of all this trouble was worth the effort.

Just for you.

So you couldn't link me to the law you proclaim to know so much about. Figured. You fail.

And nice spin to boot, because all this is completely off topic. The topic is where was obama born, and if he was born in Hawaii, why doesn't he release his real birth certificate. What's he hiding?

No worry. There's over a dozen court cases still pending that ultimately will FORCE by COURT ORDER obama to release it. Then we'll know, and only then, if any of all this trouble was worth the effort.

Uh-huh, yeah, sure. You can only hide from the black helicopters under the bed in your mom's basement until 8th grade starts next month. Do us all a favor and listen to your teachers.

Just for you.

Uh-huh, yeah, sure. You can only hide from the black helicopters under the bed in your mom's basement until 8th grade starts next month. Do us all a favor and listen to your teachers.

And now you're down to NOTHIN'. Just some stupid, inane, more of the same, generic insults.

Yeah you're a real winner chief. You're so fucking impressive and give a shit about your sass.

Fuck off and die loser.

And now you're down to NOTHIN'. Just some stupid, inane, more of the same, generic insults.

Yeah you're a real winner chief. You're so fucking impressive and give a shit about your sass.

Fuck off and die loser.

You'll be needing this.

View attachment 7825

Well that's just peachy. Then bow out of the conversation and let it rest for you. However what this woman says has NO LEGAL BEARING WHAT SO EVER ON THIS ISSUE. She has NO AUTHORITY AT ALL to effect this problem. It's nothing more than propaganda FEEDING the issue. Because if there IS one, and she HAS seen it, THEN WHAT IN THE HOLY MOTHER FUCKING HELL IS THE PROBLEM WITH EVERYBODY ELSE SEEING IT? Could it be she's LYING? Would it be the FIRST time someone in government LIED? Wake the fuck up and smell the fucking coffee you slow leak imbicile. Obama has ALREADY ESTABLISHED himself to be one of the BIGGEST SONS A BITCHIN' LIARS this country has ever seen.

Do I think he and his supporters are capable of lying about this whole, he was born in Hawaii thing? Oh you fuckin' A I do. And if you had half a fucking brain cell still functioning, YOU WOULD TO!

So why don't ONE of you NON birthers answer ONE SIMPLE QUESTION... IF OBAMA WAS BORN IN HAWAII, AND THIS SUPPOSED BIRTH CERTIFICATE PROVES IT, WHY DOESN'T HE RELEASE IT AND CLEAR THIS MESS UP?

The Certification of Live Birth already proves that he was born in Hawaii.

If that doesn't satisfy you, and the statements of the Director of the State Department of Health don't corroborate the COLB for you, then the "mess" is in your understanding of the proof required to show the President's birth in Hawaii and not anywhere else...

Forum List

Back