Is anyone curious?

soosie

Rookie
Apr 14, 2009
Why these records of our president are not available?

1. Occidental College records -- Not released
2. Columbia College records -- Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper -- 'not available'
4. Harvard College records -- Not released
5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
6. Medical records -- Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- 'not available'
8. Law practice client list -- Not released
9. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate - - Not released
10. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
11. Harvard Law Review articles published -- None
12. University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None
13. Record of baptism-- Not released or 'not available'
14. Illinois State Senate records--'not available'

Oh now soosie... you shouldn't be asking such things... soon you'll find your thread in the "conspiracy section."

Remember all the promises Obama made while running for the office? The promises of how he would do things?

You have seen his actual behavior in relation to those promises too right? How basically he has gone back on all of them and done the exact opposite.

So that is why they are not released, he promised an open and transparant administration without lobbyists, tax cheats, and scoundrels. So he delivered to us the exact opposite ;).

well, legally, he can't release No. 8

as for 10 & 11, what is your point?

edited due to mistake in numbers, I meant 11& 12, scholarly articles from his colleges.

Last edited:
Is anyone curious?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've done it now! The IRS is going to be at your house in about 30 minutes to do a complete audit of your taxes since your first job. You will learn to not ask these kind of questions!!!:eek:

10 is required by the constitution of the United States of America to hold the office of President... that's the point.

Did you miss that, or are you an obama ass kisser who doesn't give a fuck?

10 is required by the constitution of the United States of America to hold the office of President... that's the point.

Jesus, I made a mistake, and I got the wrong numbers, wow, biker dude, no bugs in the teeth?

I meant his articles, I meant 11 & 12. While we're at it, why do we care about #13 either? Is it to prove he's not a Muslim?

Several of these records listed have been released, indicating that you've swallowed the conpsiracy poppy cock. His draft registration was released and it only drew more wing nut cries of "forgery"! His COLB was also released and has been thoroughly verified while also being thoroughly trashed by the conspiracy types.

The more that is released, the more you conspircy nut balls will go off the deep end. The draft card and the COLB are proof that you wouldn't believe a snake was a snake, even if it bit you.

Stand and salute your President.

To clarify, no, I'm not an Obama ass-kisser, I didn't vote for him, he's a flawed politician without anough experience to run the USA, like Bush

You stupid piece of shit, that is a lie.

Why don't you provide us with the part of the constitution that says a signed COLB is required to be president?

Several of these records listed have been released, indicating that you've swallowed the conpsiracy poppy cock. His draft registration was released and it only drew more wing nut cries of "forgery"! His COLB was also released and has been thoroughly verified while also being thoroughly trashed by the conspiracy types.

The more that is released, the more you conspircy nut balls will go off the deep end. The draft card and the COLB are proof that you wouldn't believe a snake was a snake, even if it bit you.

I know they remind me of all those people who claimed all sorts of crap about bush making 9/11 happen, or how he didn't do proper service in the military, or how he was letting cheney and haliburton run the country (as if we didn't have a congress), or how he "stole" the 2000 election. Gotta love the conspiracy nuts :lol:

I know they remind me of all those people who claimed all sorts of crap about bush making 9/11 happen, or how he didn't do proper service in the military, or how he was letting cheney and haliburton run the country (as if we didn't have a congress), or how he "stole" the 2000 election. Gotta love the conspiracy nuts :lol:

Some of that stuff was equally over the edge, but not quite the same as claiming every document he produced as a forgery.

Are your records all available? Public that is. If so please provide a link so we can check out whether you are a real person or a troll. I think the latter given the country has moved beyond your silly implications.

simply put, they don't need to be released. With the exception of the birth certificate.

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Term limit amendment - US Constitution, Amendment XXII, Section 1 – ratified February 27, 1951

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

Qualifications for the Office of President of the United States

edited due to mistake in numbers, I meant 11& 12, scholarly articles from his colleges.

If he was ever the attorney of record in any lawsuit filed in any court, then that would be a matter of public record, so if reporters have not been able to find such information, does it mean he was such an insignificant lawyer that he was never the attorney of record in any lawsuit? Moreover, the Illinois state Senate requires that all members disclose their client lists so that any possible conflicts of interest will be made public. Obama claims to have had a civil rights practice, but if no one can find a record of him representing a client in a civil rights actions, should we think he is lying about this?

Back issues of the Harvard Law Review are preserved, so if no can find any articles Obama had published there, does it mean nothing he ever submitted was good enough for publication? If that's true, how the hell did this guy get to be president of the Harvard Law Review?

If Obama had ever published anything in a professional journal, it would be a matter of public record, so if reporters have been unable to find any such articles by Obama does it mean he was never able to submit anything deemed good enough for publication by his peers?

If there is no record of Obama demonstrating excellence, or even competence, as a practicing attorney and there is no record of Obama ever publishing any scholarly articles, why did the tier 1 law school at University of Chicago make him a professor of Constitutional law? Is it enough to be a well spoken good student at a good law school and have a nice smile to become a professor of Constitutional law at the University of Chicago?

So if Obama has no record of accomplishments as a practicing attorney and no record of publications as either a law student or law professor and since his accomplishments as an Illinois state senator are trivial and his accomplishments as a US senator barely exist, why did anyone think he might be more successful as President than he had been at anything he had tried to do since law school? Is Obama's election as President the ultimate triumph of style over substance? Was he elected simply because he was the most charming and entertaining candidate?

Are your records all available? Public that is. If so please provide a link so we can check out whether you are a real person or a troll. I think the latter given the country has moved beyond your silly implications.

Of course not, that's the twittiest thing I've ever read. None of us are POTUS.

As a conservative, I couldn't give a rat's ass about any of those documents. :hellno:

Forum List

Back