Is anyone curious?

No. He has not.

Your claim is just a reiteration of the same disputed contention.

The COLB ("C" for CertificatION) is simply NOT the same as a Certificate of Live Birth.

Just take a gander at: American Thinker: Why the Barack Obama Birth Certificate Issue Is Legitimate
then you are challenging the autheticity of EVERY State of Hawai'i COLB ever presented as proof of citizenship

Since Hawaii itself acknoweldges that their COLB documents are subject to error in that regard, it would sure seem fair to agree with them.

And no. I have no need to challenge the authenticity of EVERY Hawaiian COLB. I do have the need to go ahead and suggest that appropriate additional verification, in a matter involving the Constitutional eligibility of the President of the Unites States, is a reasonable request.
actually, no
the COLB IS the verification of being born IN Hawai'i
that alone would be sufficient to prove natural born status

Vital records (birth, death, marriage, and divorce certificates) for events that occurred in Hawaii are received and preserved by the Office of Health Status Monitoring, a unit of the Department of Health.

Hawai‘i State Department of Health

The director states the original information is on file. If Obama was born elsewhere, the state of Hawaii wouldn't have record of this. And before anyone jumps in with "well it could have been amended"...

Hawai‘i State Department of Health

As provided by law (HRS §§338-17.7, 338-20.5), the following persons may apply for an amended certificate of birth:

A person born in the State of Hawaii who already has a birth certificate filed with the Department of Health and

• has become legally adopted, or
  • has undergone a sex change operation, or
  • a legal determination of the nonexistence of a parent and child relationship for a person identified as a parent on the birth certificate on file has been made, or
  • previously recorded information in relation to the person’s surname and/or the father’s personal particulars has been altered pursuant to law.
  • A person born in a foreign country who has been legally adopted in the State of Hawaii.

When information originally entered on a certificate is amended:, 1) a line is drawn through the incorrect entry and the correct data is inserted, 2) what information was amended and on what authority, the date of the action and the initials of the reviewer are entered on the certificate, and 3) the notation "altered" is written or stamped on the certificate.

Once an amendment of an item is made, that item will not be amended again without a court order or, if a person’s name is to be changed, without a change of name decree.

I do have the need to go ahead and suggest that appropriate additional verification, in a matter involving the Constitutional eligibility of the President of the Unites States, is a reasonable request.

Knock yourself out with that request.

View attachment 7828

Wow. Another meaningless dopey contribution from kwd. :rolleyes:

It's not a matter of knocking myself out. My comment was just an an answer to a rational inquiry from another Member.

You are not obliged to agree. I see that you don't. That's fine. Why the hell does it bother you so much that your facile answers and your willingness to "accept" the limp explanations from President Obama are not persausive to me?

The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth. The Certificate of Live Birth generally has more information which is useful for genealogical purposes as compared to the Certification of Live Birth which is a computer-generated printout that provides specific details of a person’s birth. Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.

Well, ya know. End of story.

Last edited:
The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth. The Certificate of Live Birth generally has more information which is useful for genealogical purposes as compared to the Certification of Live Birth which is a computer-generated printout that provides specific details of a person’s birth. Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.

No. They DID issue them, still, back when the President was born in either Hawaii or Kenya.

So, ya know. Your contributions is not even all that relevant to the story.

then you are challenging the autheticity of EVERY State of Hawai'i COLB ever presented as proof of citizenship

Since Hawaii itself acknoweldges that their COLB documents are subject to error in that regard, it would sure seem fair to agree with them.

And no. I have no need to challenge the authenticity of EVERY Hawaiian COLB. I do have the need to go ahead and suggest that appropriate additional verification, in a matter involving the Constitutional eligibility of the President of the Unites States, is a reasonable request.
actually, no

Sadly, no it isn't. The COLB does not establish that one was born IN Hawaii. Even Hawaii doesn't say it is. So, the COLB is also not satisfactory of evidence of NBC status.

No. They DID issue them, still, back when the President was born in either Hawaii or Kenya.

Are you saying that Obama should have his original from back then? I don't know of many people who do; and you still have to apply to have it sent to you.

Deflection, in any case.

This was posted to those who keep ranting that Obama allow the state to release his original birth certificate, and for those who claim the certification of live birth isn't good enough. Well too bad, so sad. That's all they release to anyone.

You lose.

actually, no

Sadly, no it isn't. The COLB does not establish that one was born IN Hawaii. Even Hawaii doesn't say it is. So, the COLB is also not satisfactory of evidence of NBC status.
YS, it does
that is the whole purpose of the COLB
it establishes place of birth

I do have the need to go ahead and suggest that appropriate additional verification, in a matter involving the Constitutional eligibility of the President of the Unites States, is a reasonable request.

View attachment 7828

It's not a matter of knocking myself out. My comment was just an an answer to a rational inquiry from another Member.

You are not obliged to agree. I see that you don't. That's fine. Why the hell does it bother you so much that your facile answers and your willingness to "accept" the limp explanations from President Obama are not persausive to me?

Because as a conservative, I hate to see one of my own act like the "Al Gore had the election stolen from him" wingnut crowd. If Obama manages to get elected for a second term, I fully expect to see you and the other birthers pissing in the wind and still hammering the point home.

View attachment 7828

Because as a conservative, I hate to see one of my own act like the "Al Gore had the election stolen from him" wingnut crowd. If Obama manages to get elected for a second term, I fully expect to see you and the other birthers pissing in the wind and still hammering the point home.

I cannot help how stupid you sound. That's on you.

Nothing I have said has anything to DO with whether President Obama won the election. We all know he did. I'm not thrilled about it, but I have never denied it.

I also have not argued, by the way, that he is not Constitutionally eligible to serve as President, pursuant to the Natural Born Citizen requirement. I have maintained, only, that he has failed to prove it because, to date, he has failed to prove it.

And if President Obama wins a second term, if he has still failed to prove his actual Constitutional eligibility (which is a stunningly easy thing to do, by the way), then sure. I will continue to note, with protest, that he has failed to do that.

Are you saying that Obama should have his original from back then? I don't know of many people who do; and you still have to apply to have it sent to you.

Deflection, in any case.

This was posted to those who keep ranting that Obama allow the state to release his original birth certificate, and for those who claim the certification of live birth isn't good enough. Well too bad, so sad. That's all they release to anyone.

You lose.

Nope. You continue to fail. And that's not unexpected. It's your M.O.

The President referenced his own Birth Certificate in one of his own books. So, yes. I fully expect that he still has his Birth Certificate. In any case, the State of Hawaii does have it. And if the individual (in this case, President Obama) wants a certified copy of his own original so-called "vault copy" of his Birth Certificate, then he can surely obtain it. This is particularly true when that individual is the President of the United States.

You still fail, Emmie.

Nothing I have said has anything to DO with whether President Obama won the election. We all know he did. I'm not thrilled about it, but I have never denied it.

I also have not argued, by the way, that he is not Constitutionally eligible to serve as President, pursuant to the Natural Born Citizen requirement. I have maintained, only, that he has failed to prove it because, to date, he has failed to prove it.

And if President Obama wins a second term, if he has still failed to prove his actual Constitutional eligibility (which is a stunningly easy thing to do, by the way), then sure. I will continue to note, with protest, that he has failed to do that.

Then you'll be needing one of these too. :cuckoo:

View attachment 7833

Then you'll be needing one of these too. :cuckoo:

View attachment 7833

Another in a series of truly vapid comments from kwc.

No, dopey.

One does not need a foil hat to note -- correctly -- that the President has declined to do the one simple and esy thing that would put this entire question firmly to rest: provide a copy of his original vault copy birth certificate.

Your sophomoric assertion that he "has" established his eligibility is baseless. He simply has not.

When he does, my guess is that people will be left scratching their heads: why the hell didn't this idiot President just release it in tthe first place?

The President referenced his own Birth Certificate in one of his own books.
In his mother's possessions he was looking through as a kid.

In any case, the State of Hawaii does have it. And if the individual (in this case, President Obama) wants a certified copy of his own original so-called "vault copy" of his Birth Certificate, then he can surely obtain it.
What part of "although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth." do you not understand?

Last edited:
actually, no

YS, it does
that is the whole purpose of the COLB
it establishes place of birth

No. It does not. It may purport to do so. But it doesn't.

Hmmm... too bad... here I saw you posted something and was hoping you'd said something intelligent. Seems that's becoming rather rare with you willy.

But you could start by explaining why obama doesn't release his birth certificate... or would rather just shit out another dumb ass, school boy, insult?

Don't you just love it when you reach into the mixed nut bowl and there is a big, whole nut right there on top for you? Pale, you're a gem. You're the rare, whole cashew in a cheap ass can of dollar store nuts. You're the cuckoo on top of the clock, the clown that drives the three wheeled car in the 4th of July Parade, the gayest guy in the gay bar, the most reliable turn signal on a '73 Gremlin, the tallest elf in Santas shop, the sharpest light bulb in the knife drawer. You put the "racy" in conspi"racy".

Thank you Pale. Without people like you, we would probably forget how miserable it is to be a loser.

Just what I thought. You got NOTHIN' willy.... just NOTHIN. You may as well shut the fuck up.

Nope....I got mad props for making fun of your silly ass.

I got such a good response that I think I could probably get some real money to make fun of you using creative metaphors.

Do we have an opening bid for me to make fun of Pale again?

Don't you just love it when you reach into the mixed nut bowl and there is a big, whole nut right there on top for you? Pale, you're a gem. You're the rare, whole cashew in a cheap ass can of dollar store nuts. You're the cuckoo on top of the clock, the clown that drives the three wheeled car in the 4th of July Parade, the gayest guy in the gay bar, the most reliable turn signal on a '73 Gremlin, the tallest elf in Santas shop, the sharpest light bulb in the knife drawer. You put the "racy" in conspi"racy".

Thank you Pale. Without people like you, we would probably forget how miserable it is to be a loser.

Just what I thought. You got NOTHIN' willy.... just NOTHIN. You may as well shut the fuck up.

Nope....I got mad props for making fun of your silly ass.

I got such a good response that I think I could probably get some real money to make fun of you using creative metaphors.

Do we have an opening bid for me to make fun of Pale again?

If you have any good material this time, maybe.

Forum List

Back