Is anyone curious?

And this hasn't been moved into the conspiracy section yet why?

Or does this now mean all of what I may post on this subject can now be put here and won't be moved either?

Because there's a difference between insisting he is NOT eligible to hold the office of President, and asking why certain things aren't available for public view?

I've never INSISTED he wasn't. I have, however, INSISTED he's never PROVEN it.

Next?

Actually, you have by insisting that every single solitary thing you've ever posted (never mind the fact that it's by WorldNetDaily - heh) is solid, undeniable, proven fact.

By process of elimination, you're insisting he's not eligible, which IS a conspiracy theory.

Because there's a difference between insisting he is NOT eligible to hold the office of President, and asking why certain things aren't available for public view?

Next?

Actually, you have by insisting that every single solitary thing you've ever posted (never mind the fact that it's by WorldNetDaily - heh) is solid, undeniable, proven fact.

By process of elimination, you're insisting he's not eligible, which IS a conspiracy theory.

I for one don't insist that he's NOT actually eligible. My position is simply that it has never been validly established that he WAS born in Hawaii. The certification is not the same thing as a birth certificate and there's NO reason President Obama could not release a verified copy of his OWN birth certificate.

Was he born in Kenya? Personally, I doubt it. Was he born in Hawaii? Maybe. Probably.

But I sure cannot say on the basis of credible evidence that it was ever established. He may bery well BE a "natural born citizen." But it would be nice if that could be demonstrated to assure the American people that the rather minimal constitutional eligibility has been met.

I saw NBC News tonight. Their smarmy dismissive spin is not the same as actual reporting. They showed the certification, for example, and mis-reported that it was a birth certificate. No. It's not.

Do you need to be a natural born U.S. citizen who is at least 35 years old
Obama is.

The SCOTUS has ruled several times, that if you are born to a natural born citizen, no matter where you are born, YOU are a natural born citizen. So, until the Birthers prove Obama's mother was not a natural born citizen of the US, they have nothing. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

That is not what the SCOTUS cases said, unfortunately.

In fact, the issue is much more complicated than that.

At the time of President Obama's birth, it was not necessarily sufficient under the then existing law, that one parent being a U.S. citizen would make the child a U.S. citizen, much less a "natural born" U.S. citizen.

It would make NO difference, either way, if the child had been born in Hawaii. the CLAIM he makes (through his supporters) is that he was born in Hawaii. He may have been. The certification is not good evidence of that. The best evidence would be the birth certificate!

Why these records of our president are not available?

1. Occidental College records -- Not released
2. Columbia College records -- Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper -- 'not available'
4. Harvard College records -- Not released
5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
6. Medical records -- Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- 'not available'
8. Law practice client list -- Not released
9. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate - - Not released
10. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
11. Harvard Law Review articles published -- None
12. University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None
13. Record of baptism-- Not released or 'not available'
14. Illinois State Senate records--'not available'

simply put, they don't need to be released. With the exception of the birth certificate.

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Term limit amendment - US Constitution, Amendment XXII, Section 1 – ratified February 27, 1951

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

Qualifications for the Office of President of the United States

USCIS - Citizenship

Citizenship is one of the most coveted gifts that the U.S. government can bestow, and the most important immigration benefit that USCIS can grant. Most people become U.S. citizens in one of two ways:

•By birth, either within the territory of the United States or to U.S. citizen parents, or

•By Naturalization

///
Even presuming for one moment that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, his MOTHER was a United States citizen.

MM,

Quoting current law is not adequate since the law at the time of his birth would be the thing that determines his status (unless the later law was given -- explicitly -- retroactive effect and further assuming that such explicit retroactive effect was itself legally valid).

The law at the time was nowhere near as clean and as clear as your post suggests today.

10 is required by the constitution of the United States of America to hold the office of President... that's the point.

Did you miss that, or are you an obama ass kisser who doesn't give a fuck?

Jesus, I made a mistake, and I got the wrong numbers, wow, biker dude, no bugs in the teeth?

I meant his articles, I meant 11 & 12. While we're at it, why do we care about #13 either? Is it to prove he's not a Muslim?

Alan--you've just been introduced to the USMB charter membership of THE BIRTHERS. They're a comedy team which will be featured in the new movie now in production "Idiocracy, Part II: The New Generation."

And no amount of your grade school, insipid, dim witted insults will ever prove anything that's been posted, in question or fact, about obama and his hiding documents and his real birth certificate to be false.

Just keep up the insults bitch... we'll see who gets the last laugh.

Next?

Think what you want shattered. I'm tired of fighting with you for no reason.

Prove ANYTHING I've posted false, or go blow hot air up someone else's jeans.

Did we see Bush's college transcripts? I must have missed those.
Yes, we did. He released everything requested, and more.
All I recall is him laughing that a C-average guy could become President of the United States.
Your recall is either selective, or poor. He had been under attack from the Kerry campaign for months, over the transcripts. They were painting Kerry as an "intellectual" while steadfastly refusing transcript production themselves. They did not produce them until six months after the election, and it was apparent why -- Bush's grades were better than Kerry's!

Imagine that.

That is not what the SCOTUS cases said, unfortunately.
It is:

United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898):

The Court stated that:

The constitution nowhere defines the meaning of these words [citizen and natural born citizen], either by way of inclusion or of exclusion, except in so far as this is done by the affirmative declaration that 'all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States.'[4]

Since there was no definition of "natural born citizen" found in the constitution, the majority adopted the common law of England that was a carry over from feudal times.

The court ruled:

It thus clearly appears that by the law of England for the last three centuries, beginning before the settlement of this country, and continuing to the present day, aliens, while residing in the dominions possessed by the crown of England, were within the allegiance, the obedience, the faith or loyalty, the protection, the power, and the jurisdiction of the English sovereign; and therefore every child born in England of alien parents was a natural-born subject, unless the child of an ambassador or other diplomatic agent of a foreign state, or of an alien enemy in hostile occupation of the place where the child was born. III. The same rule was in force in all the English colonies upon this continent down to the time of the Declaration of Independence, and in the United States afterwards, and continued to prevail under the constitution as originally established.

Or does this now mean all of what I may post on this subject can now be put here and won't be moved either?

What it means is that for whatever reason, you are allowed to fucking question moderation of this place over and over, despite warnings, and get away with it.

You're a fucking nut ball but you're a conservative nut ball. I guess that means warnings don't apply to you, as you are still here.

What it means is that for whatever reason, you are allowed to fucking question moderation of this place over and over, despite warnings, and get away with it.

You're a fucking nut ball but you're a conservative nut ball. I guess that means warnings don't apply to you, as you are still here.

Sorry slick... waiting for the inevitable is NOT questioning the mods. I knew it would get moved here, and if it didn't, then I'd have a reason to PM a mod, IN PRIVATE.

So that little ball of shit you just threw at the wall... nothing stuck.

Now if you have anything new to say in regard to why obama continues to HIDE everything about his life that could possibly shed light on where he was REALLY born, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise shut your filthy, maggot packed, cake hole you cock sucking piece of obama ass kissing dog shit.

Sorry slick... waiting for the inevitable is NOT questioning the mods. I knew it would get moved here, and if it didn't, then I'd have a reason to PM a mod, IN PRIVATE.

So that little ball of shit you just threw at the wall... nothing stuck.

Now if you have anything new to say in regard to why obama continues to HIDE everything about his life that could possibly shed light on where he was REALLY born, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise shut your filthy, maggot packed, cake hole you cock sucking piece of obama ass kissing dog shit.

Nothing to add. Really just noting that you continue to fuck with the mods.

I'm waiting for the inevitable too, sticky.

Last edited:

Next?

Think what you want shattered. I'm tired of fighting with you for no reason.

Prove ANYTHING I've posted false, or go blow hot air up someone else's jeans.
You yourself show one document stating he was born in Hawaii - that's the one that's been floating around the longest.. You also show one document stating he was born elsewhere on White House letterhead which popped up a bit later.

Are you seriously telling me that the letterhead can't be altered with a mere 6 seconds in Photoshop? And why are you so quick to believe the second document as fact?

The fact is, he IS the President.. You're better off hoping he just doesn't get a second term (which I don't see happening).

Here is what I find amusing. Anyone who thinks that there are not people in government or the intelligence community who can't access information from the first time you played with yourself to how many zits you have on your ass is just fooling themselves. Anyone who thinks that there are not uber-conservative folks with an agenda in government or the intelligence community is also fooling themselves. Someone somewhere has accessed information and if they had found anything damning, it would have been leaked.

Obama won the election. Time to get over it and regroup. Trying to take him down over silly conspiracies and make issues out of mustard just makes the right look like tin foil loons and sore losers. Rather than bitch about his actions, we have to provide BETTER alternatives to turn things around. THAT is where the energy needs to be expended.

Here is what I find amusing. Anyone who thinks that there are not people in government or the intelligence community who can't access information from the first time you played with yourself to how many zits you have on your ass is just fooling themselves. Anyone who thinks that there are not uber-conservative folks with an agenda in government or the intelligence community is also fooling themselves. Someone somewhere has accessed information and if they had found anything damning, it would have been leaked.

Obama won the election. Time to get over it and regroup. Trying to take him down over silly conspiracies and make issues out of mustard just makes the right look like tin foil loons and sore losers. Rather than bitch about his actions, we have to provide BETTER alternatives to turn things around. THAT is where the energy needs to be expended.

I am NOT a conservative and, to tell you the truth, I hope the GOP continues to chase its own tail remains irrelevant what with its brilliant "Say No To Health Care" and "Hoping for Economic Failure" campaigns, but your logic is sound.

It seems pretty apparent to me that the "security breach" that saw the passport files of Obama, McCain and Clinton was orchestrated the Clintons to see if there was any truth to this nonsense. That electronic file would have showed when he first got his passport, its dates of activity and expiration, the activity on the passport and the documents used to verify its issuance. There was "no there, there" and we never heard about this again.

On the issue of the "it takes two parents who are citizens to be an NBC" schtick, the SCOTUS specifically declined a case that was based upon that issue before the election, and again before the inauguration. Congress didn't raise it either despite the fact that his father's background was very well known.

If Congress and the USSC have already rejected that claim, why continue to insist that its "true?"

he really isn't hiding anything, the state of hawaii has been where the certification came from, he goes to Hawaii to visit his grandmother, and he never slipped up and said he was born anywhere else.

See any chemtrails lately?

Last edited:

Next?

I for one don't insist that he's NOT actually eligible. My position is simply that it has never been validly established that he WAS born in Hawaii. The certification is not the same thing as a birth certificate and there's NO reason President Obama could not release a verified copy of his OWN birth certificate.

Was he born in Kenya? Personally, I doubt it. Was he born in Hawaii? Maybe. Probably.

But I sure cannot say on the basis of credible evidence that it was ever established. He may bery well BE a "natural born citizen." But it would be nice if that could be demonstrated to assure the American people that the rather minimal constitutional eligibility has been met.

I saw NBC News tonight. Their smarmy dismissive spin is not the same as actual reporting. They showed the certification, for example, and mis-reported that it was a birth certificate. No. It's not.

Anything more than a CERTIFICATION might contain medical information that has nothing to do with his qualifications, but he has a Constitutional RIGHT to have it remain private.

Frankly, I think the reason you never hear of Obama himself addressing this issue is that he's fully enjoying all the idiots running around like keystone cops making fools of themselves. The assumption that he "spends millions" keeping his birth records private belies the fact that if a lawsuit is filed, a formal legal response to every paper introduced to whatever court is rquired. So he needs lawyers, and he needs to pay them.

Forum List

Back