Is anyone curious?

Remember all the promises Obama made while running for the office?
And since getting elected?

Ask the "Transparency" crowd who has seen Obama mirror the Bush arguments to keep documents sealed, and to keep enemy combatants incarcerated indefinitely without trial. See what Congress says, about Obama continuing to use "signing statements" on bills to circumvent the Legislative branch, something else he promised he would end from the Bush era.

Ask the Senior Citizens making under $50K who didn't get their income taxes ended as promised.

Of course, the lobbyists in his Administration that he swore to keep out probably won't want to discuss the matter, but I'll bet the gay community would be willing to discuss his support of the Defense of Marriage Act that he promised to repeal. Ask the unemployed how they feel about Obama's promise never delivered to create a $3,000 tax credit for jobs created, or how they still have to pay penalties for using their retirement accounts early just to get by despite his promise to the contrary.

And while we're on the subject, if you had tuned in to C-SPAN to see the healthcare debate negotiated there as Obama had promised, don't adjust your television set. It was another lie. And if you're expecting to see 5 days of public comment before the bill is signed, feel free to hold your breath. The Bills often don't receive enough comment time for the lack of oxygen to do any significant long term damage.

Yes, it would seem like absolute insanity for us to assume he would keep any promise. After all, even his promise to his kids to adopt a shelter dog went broken, resulting in Senator Kennedy having to purchase one for them from his breeder. Oh and, not a peep from PETA on that!

Last edited:
Why these records of our president are not available?

1. Occidental College records -- Not released
2. Columbia College records -- Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper -- 'not available'
4. Harvard College records -- Not released
5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
6. Medical records -- Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- 'not available'
8. Law practice client list -- Not released
9. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate - - Not released
10. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
11. Harvard Law Review articles published -- None
12. University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None
13. Record of baptism-- Not released or 'not available'
14. Illinois State Senate records--'not available'

As a conservative, I couldn't give a rat's ass about any of those documents. :hellno:
Hmmm.

Obama's held to a lower standard than Bush in this regard?

I believe his college papers and articles haven't been released because it would confirm what many of us already knew. Guess many folks weren't paying attention or just ignorant to the fact of who Obama's mentors and pals were. I think affirmative action and lots of money played a significant role in getting Obama where he is today.

As a conservative, I couldn't give a rat's ass about any of those documents. :hellno:
Hmmm.

Why the hell am I supposed to care about Bush or Obama's record of baptism? Don't we have bigger fish to fry? Both sides play the game. The right spent almost all of Clinton's two terms trying every dirty trick in the book to get him impeached and finally got him to lie about an extramarital affair. In return, the left went after Bush for two terms. Here we are again. The country is continuing to go to hell in a handbasket just as it did under Clinton and Bush and what are the pressing issues we go after......records of baptism. Pardn me if I don't give a royal shit and point and laugh at the radio conservatives who think this drivel is a big deal.

I believe his college papers and articles haven't been released because it would confirm what many of us already knew. Guess many folks weren't paying attention or just ignorant to the fact of who Obama's mentors and pals were. I think affirmative action and lots of money played a significant role in getting Obama where he is today.

Hmmmm, possibly.....or that the majority of Americans liked him and voted for him just like every other President.

Are your records all available? Public that is. If so please provide a link so we can check out whether you are a real person or a troll. I think the latter given the country has moved beyond your silly implications.

Under the FOIA yes, all these records are open to the public, with the exception to the client list.

Hmmm.

Why the hell am I supposed to care about Bush or Obama's record of baptism?
I don't. The list in the OP only has a few things in it, that I care about.

I want to hold Obama to the same standard as Bush, and see the college transcripts, the theses, the scholarly articles, all of that. I want to see the medical records. I want to see the IL state senate records. His client list from his law practice. These are all fair game, are they not?

Especially after the promise of "transparency."

Are your records all available? Public that is. If so please provide a link so we can check out whether you are a real person or a troll. I think the latter given the country has moved beyond your silly implications.

Do you need to be a natural born U.S. citizen who is at least 35 years old to post here? If so, you might have been required to have presented some evidence to prove you met the qualifications before getting permission to become a Member here.

Gee. Why might it be a good idea to make a person who is about to assume the Office of President of the United States to establish that he meets the minimal Constitutional qualifications for holding that Office?

well, legally, he can't release No. 8

as for 10 & 11, what is your point?

10 is required by the constitution of the United States of America to hold the office of President... that's the point.

Did you miss that, or are you an obama ass kisser who doesn't give a fuck?

Jesus, I made a mistake, and I got the wrong numbers, wow, biker dude, no bugs in the teeth?

I meant his articles, I meant 11 & 12. While we're at it, why do we care about #13 either? Is it to prove he's not a Muslim?

Alan--you've just been introduced to the USMB charter membership of THE BIRTHERS. They're a comedy team which will be featured in the new movie now in production "Idiocracy, Part II: The New Generation."

Do you need to be a natural born U.S. citizen who is at least 35 years old
Obama is.

The SCOTUS has ruled several times, that if you are born to a natural born citizen, no matter where you are born, YOU are a natural born citizen. So, until the Birthers prove Obama's mother was not a natural born citizen of the US, they have nothing. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

10 is required by the constitution of the United States of America to hold the office of President... that's the point.

Did you miss that, or are you an obama ass kisser who doesn't give a fuck?

Jesus, I made a mistake, and I got the wrong numbers, wow, biker dude, no bugs in the teeth?

I meant his articles, I meant 11 & 12. While we're at it, why do we care about #13 either? Is it to prove he's not a Muslim?

Alan--you've just been introduced to the USMB charter membership of THE BIRTHERS. They're a comedy team which will be featured in the new movie now in production "Idiocracy, Part II: The New Generation."
there are more than just "birther" claims in the OP
some of them are valid

Is anyone curious?

Only the people who do NOT drink the Kool-aid.

Well, my curiosity was up, so I just spent the last half hour trying to find out if anyone other than Gary Kreep :)lol:) or Alan Keyes has bothered to use the Freedom of Information Act to legitimately get transcripts of Obama's college papers. All I could find is the one where Kreep went to court alleging the Occidental papers "proved" Obama is not a citizen (which of course is his intent anyway). I mean those guys are supposedly smart, so even if the FOIA isn't the correct vehicle now that it's "the president's papers," maybe if they tried to be nice about obtaining the records instead of on some vicious mission, they would have been successful.

simply put, they don't need to be released. With the exception of the birth certificate.

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Term limit amendment - US Constitution, Amendment XXII, Section 1 – ratified February 27, 1951

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

Qualifications for the Office of President of the United States

USCIS - Citizenship

Citizenship is one of the most coveted gifts that the U.S. government can bestow, and the most important immigration benefit that USCIS can grant. Most people become U.S. citizens in one of two ways:

•By birth, either within the territory of the United States or to U.S. citizen parents, or

•By Naturalization

///
Even presuming for one moment that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, his MOTHER was a United States citizen.

Hmmm.

Why the hell am I supposed to care about Bush or Obama's record of baptism?
I don't. The list in the OP only has a few things in it, that I care about.

I want to hold Obama to the same standard as Bush, and see the college transcripts, the theses, the scholarly articles, all of that. I want to see the medical records. I want to see the IL state senate records. His client list from his law practice. These are all fair game, are they not?

Especially after the promise of "transparency."

Did we see Bush's college transcripts? I must have missed those. All I recall is him laughing that a C-average guy could become President of the United States.

And this hasn't been moved into the conspiracy section yet why?

Or does this now mean all of what I may post on this subject can now be put here and won't be moved either?

simply put, they don't need to be released. With the exception of the birth certificate.

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Term limit amendment - US Constitution, Amendment XXII, Section 1 – ratified February 27, 1951

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

Qualifications for the Office of President of the United States

USCIS - Citizenship

Citizenship is one of the most coveted gifts that the U.S. government can bestow, and the most important immigration benefit that USCIS can grant. Most people become U.S. citizens in one of two ways:

•By birth, either within the territory of the United States or to U.S. citizen parents, or

•By Naturalization

///
Even presuming for one moment that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, his MOTHER was a United States citizen.

Doesn't matter. She was too young to have transferred her citizenship to obama.

Add that to the fact that his real dad died when he was three, and was more than likely adopted by his step dad, since he registered in an Indonesian school as Barry Soetoro, this would have also disqualified him for being President as he would have a dual citizenship.

Most of this has been proven, but obama is spending millions keeping anything and everything that would lend insight as to his legal citizenship hidden. The constitution has been pissed on, and the powers to be don't seem to care.

Last edited:

Or does this now mean all of what I may post on this subject can now be put here and won't be moved either?

Because there's a difference between insisting he is NOT eligible to hold the office of President, and asking why certain things aren't available for public view?

Because there's a difference between insisting he is NOT eligible to hold the office of President, and asking why certain things aren't available for public view?

I've never INSISTED he wasn't. I have, however, INSISTED he's never PROVEN it.

Next?

Forum List

Back