Is anyone curious?

simply put, they don't need to be released. With the exception of the birth certificate.

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Term limit amendment - US Constitution, Amendment XXII, Section 1 – ratified February 27, 1951

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

Qualifications for the Office of President of the United States

USCIS - Citizenship

Citizenship is one of the most coveted gifts that the U.S. government can bestow, and the most important immigration benefit that USCIS can grant. Most people become U.S. citizens in one of two ways:

•By birth, either within the territory of the United States or to U.S. citizen parents, or

•By Naturalization

///
Even presuming for one moment that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, his MOTHER was a United States citizen.

MM,

Quoting current law is not adequate since the law at the time of his birth would be the thing that determines his status (unless the later law was given -- explicitly -- retroactive effect and further assuming that such explicit retroactive effect was itself legally valid).

The law at the time was nowhere near as clean and as clear as your post suggests today.

I only posted an excerpt from the link, which contains more information.

Did we see Bush's college transcripts? I must have missed those.
Yes, we did. He released everything requested, and more.
All I recall is him laughing that a C-average guy could become President of the United States.
Your recall is either selective, or poor. He had been under attack from the Kerry campaign for months, over the transcripts. They were painting Kerry as an "intellectual" while steadfastly refusing transcript production themselves. They did not produce them until six months after the election, and it was apparent why -- Bush's grades were better than Kerry's!

Imagine that.

Both of them were C-average students as I recall. I never really got into that silly debate, nor the one over Bush's military records. There were bigger fish to fry.

And this hasn't been moved into the conspiracy section yet why?

Or does this now mean all of what I may post on this subject can now be put here and won't be moved either?

What it means is that for whatever reason, you are allowed to fucking question moderation of this place over and over, despite warnings, and get away with it.

You're a fucking nut ball but you're a conservative nut ball. I guess that means warnings don't apply to you, as you are still here.

Sorry slick... waiting for the inevitable is NOT questioning the mods. I knew it would get moved here, and if it didn't, then I'd have a reason to PM a mod, IN PRIVATE.

So that little ball of shit you just threw at the wall... nothing stuck.

Now if you have anything new to say in regard to why obama continues to HIDE everything about his life that could possibly shed light on where he was REALLY born, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise shut your filthy, maggot packed, cake hole you cock sucking piece of obama ass kissing dog shit.

My my, all that regurgitation coming from someone who lambastes someone else for hurling insults. Idiocracy anyone? :lol: :lol:

Here is what I find amusing. Anyone who thinks that there are not people in government or the intelligence community who can't access information from the first time you played with yourself to how many zits you have on your ass is just fooling themselves. Anyone who thinks that there are not uber-conservative folks with an agenda in government or the intelligence community is also fooling themselves. Someone somewhere has accessed information and if they had found anything damning, it would have been leaked.

Obama won the election. Time to get over it and regroup. Trying to take him down over silly conspiracies and make issues out of mustard just makes the right look like tin foil loons and sore losers. Rather than bitch about his actions, we have to provide BETTER alternatives to turn things around. THAT is where the energy needs to be expended.

Exactly. For one thing, after he won the nomination, he was privy to the same Presidential Daily Briefings as GWB. One can assume he had the same top secret clearance and that he had been thoroughly vetted by the FBI/CIA and any other DHS agency that gets involved in investigating backgrounds. It's a no-brainer.

USCIS - Citizenship

Citizenship is one of the most coveted gifts that the U.S. government can bestow, and the most important immigration benefit that USCIS can grant. Most people become U.S. citizens in one of two ways:

•By birth, either within the territory of the United States or to U.S. citizen parents, or

•By Naturalization

///
Even presuming for one moment that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, his MOTHER was a United States citizen.

MM,

Quoting current law is not adequate since the law at the time of his birth would be the thing that determines his status (unless the later law was given -- explicitly -- retroactive effect and further assuming that such explicit retroactive effect was itself legally valid).

The law at the time was nowhere near as clean and as clear as your post suggests today.

Right. And a link via a link to current law is still of no particular value.

Actually, since no matter what, nobody is ever going to require this President to establish his Constitutional bona fides, the entire debate is pretty much nothing but academic anyway. And that's true whether he is or is not a Natural Born Citizen.

MM,

You mean it's changed??? Qualfication for citizenship can be found all over the place, including the many pages of uscis.gov. I'm not getting what you're arguing with me about.

Actually, since no matter what, nobody is ever going to require this President to establish his Constitutional bona fides, the entire debate is pretty much nothing but academic anyway. And that's true whether he is or is not a Natural Born Citizen.

Oh The Birthers will keep digging for documents, etc., they think they can revise that lends legitimacy to their claims--such as the White House letter (but, oops, they forgot to photoshop the White House logo on it :lol:)

You mean it's changed??? Qualfication for citizenship can be found all over the place, including the many pages of uscis.gov. I'm not getting what you're arguing with me about.

Oh The Birthers will keep digging for documents, etc., they think they can revise that lends legitimacy to their claims--such as the White House letter (but, oops, they forgot to photoshop the White House logo on it :lol:)

Since you inserted the words in red, incorrectly, into my quote, you have made it more difficult to respond to your question. You (appear) to ask:

Yes. I DO mean that it's changed. Qualifications CAN be found all over the place but they differ over time. Thus, quoting a current law is of no particular value to the discussion if the current law was NOT the operative law at the time of the President's birth.

For example, if a person born 40 years ago in some foreign land was a citizen at birth if either parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of the child's birth (no matter where on Earth the kid was born), that person WOULD be eligible for the Office of President, presumably, even if today's law said that only kids born within the borders of our land or its territories at the instant of birth is a citizen.

According to published reports, Barack Obama's legal team has been paid over one million dollars, so far, to STOP anyone from seeing ANY of his actual identification documents, or many other documents:

* Actual long-form birth certificate (NOT an easily-forged electronic copy of a short-form document that is not even officially accepted in Hawaii)
* Passport files
* University of Chicago Law School scholarly articles
* Harvard Law Review articles
* Harvard Law School records
* Columbia University records
* Columbia University senior thesis, "Soviet Nuclear Disarmament"
* Occidental College records, including financial aid that he may have received
* Punahou School records, where Mr. Obama attended from the fifth grade until he finished high school
* Noelani Elementary School records, where Barack Obama attended kindergarten (according to the Hawaii Department of Education, students must submit a birth certificate to register -- but parents may bring a passport or student visa if the child is from a foreign country)
* Complete files and schedules of his years as an Illinois state senator from 1997 to 2004
* Obama's client list from during his time in private practice with the Chicago law firm of Davis, Miner, Barnhill and Gallard
* Illinois State Bar Association records
* Baptism records
* Obama/Dunham marriage license
* Obama/Dunham divorce documents
* Soetoro/Dunham marriage license
* Soetero/Dunham Adoption records

By the way, the issue of the Occidental College records is especially pertinent. The United States Justice Foundation (USJF) served officials at Occidental College with a subpoena to produce records concerning Barack Obama's attendance there during the 1980's, because those records could document whether he was attending as a foreign national. You see, Mr. Obama attended the school on a scholarship -- and there are questions as to whether the financial aid he received was reserved for foreign students. The Obama attorneys have bent over backward to block us. He doesn't want anyone to see those records. He's STILL trying to hide them; those financial records STILL have not been released.

WHAT is Barack Obama trying to hide? WHAT is he afraid of? WHY doesn't he just release these documents to prove that he is a natural-born citizen and, therefore, qualified to serve as President -- especially his actual birth certificate?

Isn't it time we FORCED him to come clean? His "birthday" is the PERFECT time to do it!

[

And you know what L? I don't mind an academic debate, in fact, such debates are what makes forums like this fun and interesting.

What I dislike is someone who makes claims like: "It's obvious that the President is a usurper..." and then goes on to spout nonsense and bullshit.

If y'all want to talk about what the Founders believed they were saying when they wrote the "NBC" clause into the Constitution, let's talk about that, but the fact of the matter is that our Constitutional authorities TODAY have certified and let stand the President's bona fides. He IS President and that is NOT going to change...

According to published reports, Barack Obama's legal team has been paid over one million dollars, so far, to STOP anyone from seeing ANY of his actual identification documents, or many other documents:

* Actual long-form birth certificate (NOT an easily-forged electronic copy of a short-form document that is not even officially accepted in Hawaii)
* Passport files
* Punahou School records, where Mr. Obama attended from the fifth grade until he finished high school
* Noelani Elementary School records, where Barack Obama attended kindergarten (according to the Hawaii Department of Education, students must submit a birth certificate to register -- but parents may bring a passport or student visa if the child is from a foreign country)
* Complete files and schedules of his years as an Illinois state senator from 1997 to 2004
* Obama's client list from during his time in private practice with the Chicago law firm of Davis, Miner, Barnhill and Gallard
* Baptism records

By the way, the issue of the Occidental College records is especially pertinent. The United States Justice Foundation (USJF) served officials at Occidental College with a subpoena to produce records concerning Barack Obama's attendance there during the 1980's, because those records could document whether he was attending as a foreign national. You see, Mr. Obama attended the school on a scholarship -- and there are questions as to whether the financial aid he received was reserved for foreign students. The Obama attorneys have bent over backward to block us. He doesn't want anyone to see those records. He's STILL trying to hide them; those financial records STILL have not been released.

WHAT is Barack Obama trying to hide? WHAT is he afraid of? WHY doesn't he just release these documents to prove that he is a natural-born citizen and, therefore, qualified to serve as President -- especially his actual birth certificate?

Isn't it time we FORCED him to come clean? His "birthday" is the PERFECT time to do it!

Only if you count irresponsible and disreputable "published" reports. In truth, the campaign's law firm has been paid for legal work for the campaign and any work that they have done on this issue has been done pro bono.

In case you haven't noticed, the Justice Department is doing all the legal work now...

:eek:

* Passport files
* Baptism records

xotoxi-albums-images-picture503-conspiracytheory.gif

The right spent almost all of Clinton's two terms trying every dirty trick in the book to get him impeached and finally got him to lie about an extramarital affair.

What? The GOP got him to lie? How did they convince or coerce him into that? You make it sound like Clinton was somehow the victim. He had the affair. He lied about it. How is that the fault of anyone but himself? Are you sure you're a conservative? It's not like any conservative I know to make excuses for someone's irresponsible behavior.

[

And you know what L? I don't mind an academic debate, in fact, such debates are what makes forums like this fun and interesting.

What I dislike is someone who makes claims like: "It's obvious that the President is a usurper..." and then goes on to spout nonsense and bullshit.

If y'all want to talk about what the Founders believed they were saying when they wrote the "NBC" clause into the Constitution, let's talk about that, but the fact of the matter is that our Constitutional authorities TODAY have certified and let stand the President's bona fides. He IS President and that is NOT going to change...

I can't tell you how gratifying it is to have you endorse my right, if I wish to use it, to debate any of the points of this matter. Thanks. I'm touched. Now, when challenged, I can tell people "jvn gave me his seal of 'okey-dokey' to discuss it!"

But you are wrong when you tell us that any Constitutional authority has "certified" the President's bona fides. No they have not. They simply ignored that topic altogether. But, yes, he is President today. Whether it is a Constitutionally legitimate assumption of that Office (in terms of the NBC qualification to hold the Office) is not established and I doubt it ever will be.

I still refer to him as President Obama.

The right spent almost all of Clinton's two terms trying every dirty trick in the book to get him impeached and finally got him to lie about an extramarital affair.

What? The GOP got him to lie? How did they convince or coerce him into that? You make it sound like Clinton was somehow the victim. He had the affair. He lied about it. How is that the fault of anyone but himself? Are you sure you're a conservative? It's not like any conservative I know to make excuses for someone's irresponsible behavior.

Yeah sweetheart, I'm sure I'm a conservative. Tell me what conservative principle covers trying to unseat a president who won an election fair and square over a cum stain on a dress. Is it the principle of "if you throw enough shit against the wall, something will stick" principle? 99.9% of men who have been unfatihful in their marriage are going to lie right out of the box, especially a guy in an office as high and symbolic as the presidency of the US. I'm no Clinton fan, but there was extremely dirty politics played by some scum sucking low life "conservatives" in an effort to unseat the man at any and all costs. They sold their souls for partisan politics and point scoring. Grudges were held and the favor returned when Bush was president. Conservatives reaped what they sowed just as liberals are now reaping what they sowed over Bush what with all the wingnut birther shit being thrown at Obama. It needs to stop at some point. We're all fascinated with the inticing dancing flames while ignoring that it is out house burning down.

You see, I like to refer to myself as an HONEST conservative. They are in short supply these days. I'm not part of a team. I don't give a rat's ass about scoring points. I care about America and this kind of crap isn't good for America.

I am a conservative.

[

I can't tell you how gratifying it is to have you endorse my right, if I wish to use it, to debate any of the points of this matter. Thanks. I'm touched. Now, when challenged, I can tell people "jvn gave me his seal of 'okey-dokey' to discuss it!"

But you are wrong when you tell us that any Constitutional authority has "certified" the President's bona fides. No they have not. They simply ignored that topic altogether. But, yes, he is President today. Whether it is a Constitutionally legitimate assumption of that Office (in terms of the NBC qualification to hold the Office) is not established and I doubt it ever will be.

They similarly "ignored" the question of whether he had actually proven he was older than 35 - I mean, look how young he looks, right? Also, did they examine his "proof" that he had legally been a resident of the United States for the required 14 years?

Do you know why they "simply ignored" those "issues" as well?

* Passport files
* Baptism records

Knock yourselves out. After all, you've got on your team folks like G. Gordon Liddy from Watergate fame and who is now so senile he needs someone to hold his head up when he speaks.

Last edited:

They similarly "ignored" the question of whether he had actually proven he was older than 35 - I mean, look how young he looks, right? Also, did they examine his "proof" that he had legally been a resident of the United States for the required 14 years?

Do you know why they "simply ignored" those "issues" as well?

Probably because we all had access, already, to sufficient information to determine his age and that he had been a U.S. resident here for 14 plus years.

What we didn't have -- and still don't have -- is a valid birth certificate that presumably would have put this entire question to rest.

* Passport files
* Baptism records

Only if you count irresponsible and disreputable "published" reports. In truth, the campaign's law firm has been paid for legal work for the campaign and any work that they have done on this issue has been done pro bono.

In case you haven't noticed, the Justice Department is doing all the legal work now...

:eek:

Here's why this entire issue, including Obama's birth and his college/work records appear to be intentionally hidden (they are not, btw, it just makes good copy for the RWNM).

We've seen just yesterday how a single non-political, relatively unimportant-in-the-greater-scheme-of-things issue can dominate the entire news cycle for 24/7 and beyond with the Cambridge arrest of the black professor. One can only imagine how the GET-OBAMA BRIGADE would dominate the same chatter to the point of absurdity. The United States would appear to our allies and enemies alike as if it is now comprised of a bunch of uneducated, inbred fools. The term PROUD AMERICAN would be a fucking joke.

When Obama took office, he inherited lingering long-range problems, which have been compounded by new long-range problems. The administration has more important issues to deal on a national level than with trying to appease a bunch of bilious fringers out to get him and bring down the entire country in the process.

Yeah sweetheart, I'm sure I'm a conservative. Tell me what conservative principle covers trying to unseat a president who won an election fair and square over a cum stain on a dress. Is it the principle of "if you throw enough shit against the wall, something will stick" principle? 99.9% of men who have been unfatihful in their marriage are going to lie right out of the box, especially a guy in an office as high and symbolic as the presidency of the US. I'm no Clinton fan, but there was extremely dirty politics played by some scum sucking low life "conservatives" in an effort to unseat the man at any and all costs. They sold their souls for partisan politics and point scoring. Grudges were held and the favor returned when Bush was president. Conservatives reaped what they sowed just as liberals are now reaping what they sowed over Bush what with all the wingnut birther shit being thrown at Obama. It needs to stop at some point. We're all fascinated with the inticing dancing flames while ignoring that it is out house burning down.

You see, I like to refer to myself as an HONEST conservative. They are in short supply these days. I'm not part of a team. I don't give a rat's ass about scoring points. I care about America and this kind of crap isn't good for America.

I am a conservative.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back