Is Anybody On Here Going To Vote For Biden?

Ummm....yes He does. But He doesn't tell me about you or anyone else. Usually I'm getting the stink eye and discussions about minding my manners and language usage.
But he does tell you things that would guide you in supporting a Trump, right ?

What, Trump isn’t the chosen one ? He said he could be. That’s not blasphemous ? Besides, don’t you have a fine opinion of Putin like Trump does ?

He was talking about something totally different when it comes to being the chosen one and Trump doesn't have a fine opinion of Putin. Saying he's intelligent isn't always necessarily a good thing.

But he does tell you things that would guide you in supporting a Trump, right ?
No....
I don't support or oppose in political matters. I mean really....they are politicians. That's like supporting one bit of feces while opposing another bit of feces.

But it does look like Biden himself is not expecting to win re-election either.

Even after everything that he's done to our country? I mean, Trump said it himself last night. What's with this bill to secure our country?

When he (Trump) was our president there was no bill as he wasn't costing the American people a cent when it came to securing our country. Okay, so maybe he was using funds from our US military but they're all about defending our country in the first place so I'm sure that it didn't bother them.

The border is just one of the major issues with our country right now as we have to start drilling again as well so gasoline prices and inflation can go way down and start getting back to normal.

(Btw, I was going to make this a poll but I can't find that option on my phone just the chat room. 😕)

You are right, Biden has done a lot for our country, we have the best economy and job growth in the world, we produce more oil than ever, yet America consumes more fossil fuels than any other country in the world. Biden is a decent peaceful man, his opponent is a megalomaniac who is incompetent, convicted rapist and fraudster, twice impeached, never won a popular vote, lost like a dog in 2020, total sore loser, he does have a large following of cult members...
1707776219793.png

No....
I don't support or oppose in political matters. I mean really....they are politicians. That's like supporting one bit of feces while opposing another bit of feces.

But it does look like Biden himself is not expecting to win re-election either.

So that came from god….

So that came from god….
Since you wish to be insulting and derogatory....can't have a simple discussion about how I see things currently heading but instead you wish to insult and attack my religious beliefs....I don't need to see your posts anymore.

He was talking about something totally different when it comes to being the chosen one and Trump doesn't have a fine opinion of Putin. Saying he's intelligent isn't always necessarily a good thing.
And he says he believes Putin over our own military, who he thinks are losers. He’d even support a Russian invasion of any free country ( as they all must be) of NATO.
Did you hear that….not tolerate, but ENCOURAGE Russian expansionism. Of course, he says this right after he says Russia would not have invaded Ukraine if he were in office, just before he says, “ I’d encourage it…..

Since you wish to be insulting and derogatory....can't have a simple discussion about how I see things currently heading but instead you wish to insult and attack my religious beliefs....I don't need to see your posts anymore.
You’re all over the place. You hear spirits, right. But you can’t tell us what they say. I’m just asking. God’s not into politics you say, but he determines our president

yet America consumes more fossil fuels than any other country in the world
There are regulations on the books about pollution. But only one side sees a need for it. It’s like all the major issues, science deniers just blindly follow the donations from the fossil fuel industry.

What's the chance they all deposited them in sequential number order?
More made up shit….prove it and then tell us Ahh…sequential how ? There has to be a named order according to some parameter. What is it ?
You don’t know ?

What does it matter? This isn't a religious thread.
DB brought it up. Besides, I‘m always interested when someone claims the president was chosen by god. So she has the deciding vote ?

Last edited:

typical MAGA moron reasoning. Hilary once said; "MAGA morons are irredeemable, deplorable individuals"....
1707778523384.png

You brought it up. Besides, I‘m always interested when someone claims the president was chosen by god. So she has the deciding vote ?

No I didn't and I didn't say that as I don't even believe that the president is chosen by God. They're elected by the American people.

Whomever makes it is who God chooses....
Just saying...seen some weird stuff to ever lose my confidence of God being alive and active in the affairs of Men.
Here is another…..by DB

Last edited:
I would vote for Trump because he would slow down the destruction of America. But in my state, they are massive Trump, so they do not need my vote. Nor do I need to get on the dems retribution list for no good reason. If I was needed, then OK.

America's vote in 2024 is either for a lying, senile traitor or a lying, egomaniacal conman.

View attachment 900144
Try rounding us up and watch what happens.

Forum List

Back