Is Anybody On Here Going To Vote For Biden?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Even after everything that he's done to our country? I mean, Trump said it himself last night. What's with this bill to secure our country?

When he (Trump) was our president there was no bill as he wasn't costing the American people a cent when it came to securing our country. Okay, so maybe he was using funds from our US military but they're all about defending our country in the first place so I'm sure that it didn't bother them.

The border is just one of the major issues with our country right now as we have to start drilling again as well so gasoline prices and inflation can go way down and start getting back to normal.

(Btw, I was going to make this a poll but I can't find that option on my phone just the chat room. 😕)

Even after everything that he's done to our country? I mean, Trump said it himself last night. What's with this bill to secure our country?

When he (Trump) was our president there was no bill as he wasn't costing the American people a cent when it came to securing our country. Okay, so maybe he was using funds from our US military but they're all about defending our country in the first place so I'm sure that it didn't bother them.

The border is just one of the major issues with our country right now as we have to start drilling again as well so gasoline prices and inflation can go way down and start getting back to normal.

(Btw, I was going to make this a poll but I can't find that option on my phone just the chat room. 😕)

If I was an accelerationist or an illegal I would.
Go over to The Young Turks on YT or Reddit. That is where you will find all the Biden suck offs.

black cracka.jpg

I won't be voting for trump........How's that answer for ya?

And that ^^^ decision is NOT some form of TDS.

• Banned
I'm voting twice.

So in other words you're willingly admitting that you're going to break the law? Unless you mean once in the primaries and once in the general election.

y

It's starting to look like Biden won't be the nominee. Although with Super Tuesday weeks away, they would have to make the switch pretty quick.

him nor Trump will get my vote.

I would vote for Trump because he would slow down the destruction of America. But in my state, they are massive Trump, so they do not need my vote. Nor do I need to get on the dems retribution list for no good reason. If I was needed, then OK.

America's vote in 2024 is either for a lying, senile traitor or a lying, egomaniacal conman.

AOC safekeeping.jpg

How can you not, after everything he's done for our country?

And there it is again as it happened in 2020 as well. You're one of those people who are going to be voting for him because he isn't Trump. So in other words, purely for TDS reasons.
t5ds reasons? like the certainty that biden will stand with our NATO allies while trump will stand with HIS.?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back