Is Anybody On Here Going To Vote For Biden?

Obviously untrue, and I refer to him as orange bag O' shit. :rolleyes: Why are you always talking about Trump?

I'm not. At least not as much as you lefties do.

s-l1600 (1).jpg

No...God tells me what I need to hear....not what I necessarily want to hear.
Because I'd really like to hear the PowerBall numbers for Wednesday....mega millions would work too....
But guess what?
He apparently doesn't need me to know.
So god does talk to you. Does he think you need to hear about Trumps disgraceful conduct and lying , or is he excused because he’s a champion for Christianity.

So god does talk to you. Does he think you need to hear about Trumps disgraceful conduct and lying , or is he excused because he’s a champion for Christianity.

I got a feeling that God telling me about someone else's sins are at the bottom of level of importance for Him.
Again...
I do not set the agenda....God does. And Trump's name has never come up...not by me or Him.

Not to mention ballot boxes stuffed with sequentially numbered votes in a stack.
Do you know that these ballots can’t be counted unless they match a registered voter. What are the chances that all those votes matched ? Great guessing.

Name them….you’re a Christian who god talks to and you make that claim.
Look,
You are obviously getting upset over this estimation/prediction.
Maybe you need to take a break from politics and let it have less control over your life. Politicians are not the saviors of mankind or the failure of it either. Making friends with the grocery manager of your local grocery store has a much greater affect upon your life than a politician does....so relax a bit.

Just saying....

I got a feeling that God telling me about someone else's sins are at the bottom of level of importance for Him.
Again...
I do not set the agenda....God does. And Trump's name has never come up...not by me or Him.
So god doesn’t talk to you ?

Do you know that these ballots can’t be counted unless they match a registered voter. What are the chances that all those votes matched ? Great guessing.
What's the chance they all deposited them in sequential number order?

Look,
You are obviously getting upset over this estimation/prediction.
Maybe you need to take a break from politics and let it have less control over your life. Politicians are not the saviors of mankind or the failure of it either. Making friends with the grocery manager of your local grocery store has a much greater affect upon your life than a politician does....so relax a bit.

Just saying....
You’re getting defensive. I’m just asking you to back up your claim that Obama had a slew of republicans in his cabinet that held over for Trump. You’re quite an exaggerator...

Forum List

Back