Is a US-Russia War Inevitable?

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

The important question asked by Pat Buchanan is whether Biden has made it inevitable. And of course the question on whether Russia wants to attack Finland and would Russia dare?

Also, would the US respond with activation of Article 5?
Some interesting questions for members on US foreign policy.

If pedo Peter and his cult of ultra groomers think they will lose 2022, they will do all they can to start a nuclear war to stop the election.

The important question asked by Pat Buchanan is whether Biden has made it inevitable. And of course the question on whether Russia wants to attack Finland and would Russia dare?

Only inevitable if Putin attacks a NATO country.

No. I don’t think it is inevitable. But I feel as though it’s the closest it’s ever been. And if the US continues to meddle in Russias affairs; the likelyhood only increases.

No. I don’t think it is inevitable. But I feel as though it’s the closest it’s ever been. And if the US continues to meddle in Russias affairs; the likelyhood only increases.
Would you think it's inevitable if Russia invaded Finland?

Biden's position could become an invitation for Russia to invade Finland. Buchanan is suggesting that US domestic policy under Biden must be modified downward away from deliberate provocations of Russia.

Inevitable? No but still very highly likely.
As long as the NWO controls DC, wars are just a means to a reset end.
They might prefer other options first but when "the ends justify the means", everything goes

Inevitable? No but still very highly likely.
As long as the NWO controls DC, wars are just a means to a reset end.
They might prefer other options first but when "the ends justify the means", everything goes
But are you saying that Russia won't invade Finland?
Is that the reason you say it's not inevitable?
Or is it not inevitable because the US would activate Article 5 on Finland's behalf?

The important question asked by Pat Buchanan is whether Biden has made it inevitable.
On the contrary, it is less likely than it was. Putin made it less likely by showing how poorly their military would perform. Biden made it less likely by providing $ and weapons to Ukraine to weaken the Russians militarily and, with their huge manpower losses, politically. I doubt Putin has any desire to take on a superpower and its alliance when he had such trouble with Ukraine.

Only inevitable if Putin attacks a NATO country.
That's a direct answer to the question I was hoping to hear. The US would activate Article 5 on behalf of Finland.

I'm of mixed feelings on that. But more to the point, Russia has no ambitions on invading any Nato country in my opinion.

Russia will only respond to an attack by a Nato country, and that becoming questionable on whether or not that's already happening. America is indeed already at war with Russia.

Would you think it's inevitable if Russia invaded Finland?

Biden's position could become an invitation for Russia to invade Finland. Buchanan is suggesting that US domestic policy under Biden must be modified downward away from deliberate provocations of Russia.
Depending on the circumstances; it’s a soft yes. Most likely presenting itself through a Ukraine type assistance from a distance.

On the contrary, it is less likely than it was. Putin made it less likely by showing how poorly their military would perform. Biden made it less likely by providing $ and weapons to Ukraine to weaken the Russians militarily and, with their huge manpower losses, politically. I doubt Putin has any desire to take on a superpower and its alliance when he had such trouble with Ukraine.
Neither Putin, Russia, Biden, or America want to take on a superpower. Will they for the sake of Article 5?

Depending on the circumstances; it’s a soft yes. Most likely presenting itself through a Ukraine type assistance from a distance.
I value your opinion as much as anyone's on this forum. Soft is still a 'yes'.

Biden may have to find some way to reneg on his promise or be overruled by congress.

More likely is that Russia doesn't have such ambitions.

No.

Of course not.

I said no. I don’t think it’s inevitable. Then you offered a specific circumstance. You asked a different question, and got a different answer. What’s confusing?.

Neither Putin, Russia, Biden, or America want to take on a superpower. Will they for the sake of Article 5?
Russia is a developed country with nuclear weapons, not a superpower. Less GDP than South Korea. Yes, NATO will not ignore Article 5.

Forum List

Back