Is 50% of 58% a "Mandate?

The mandate is for the GOP to change.

It will, responsibly and for the betterment of America.

The hate goes first.

I think not... Obama has no mandate for shit. I say the Republicans should fight Obama on every issue where he robs us of our liberties. Once we lose them it's almost impossible to get them back

Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither liberty nor security”

Benjamin Franklin

Obama won 100% of the Presidency.

Scoreboard.

just see what happens if he tries to circumvent the 2nd amendment or make race based disparate impact edicts.

think there won't be resistance?

Obama won't do anything about the 2nd Amendment, and, yes, a lot of our legislation will affect Americans based on race, particularly the white, as most legislation favors the white race.

I think not... Obama has no mandate for shit. I say the Republicans should fight Obama on every issue where he robs us of our liberties. Once we lose them it's almost impossible to get them back

Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither liberty nor security”

Benjamin Franklin

You're assuming the non voters like the republicans, not just don't care.
That makes your argument a steaming pile of horse droppings.

What a foolish thing to debate about.

Mandate actually HAS a meaning.

man·date/ˈmanˌdāt/

Noun:An official order or commission to do something: "a federal mandate".Verb:Give (someone) authority to act in a certain way: "other colleges have mandated coed fraternities".Synonyms:eek:rder - warrant - commission - command
More info »Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster - The Free Dictionary

To the extent that Obama's win gives him some legal authority to do stuff, yes, that is the mandate he is given.

But his so called "mandate" is simply the same mandate that every POTUS has.

It is a rather limited authority thanks to the constitution which spells out EXACTLY what the mandate this and every other POTUS has.

What a foolish thing to debate about.

Mandate actually HAS a meaning.

man·date/ˈmanˌdāt/

Noun:An official order or commission to do something: "a federal mandate".Verb:Give (someone) authority to act in a certain way: "other colleges have mandated coed fraternities".Synonyms:eek:rder - warrant - commission - command
More info »Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster - The Free Dictionary

To the extent that Obama's win gives him some legal authority to do stuff, yes, that is the mandate he is given.

But his so called "mandate" is simply the same mandate that every POTUS has.

It is a rather limited authority thanks to the constitution which spells out EXACTLY what the mandate this and every other POTUS has.

Liberals could give a shit about the Constitution...That’s the problem. Did you know Obama has the power to declare congress not in session? Or to spew out executive orders ignoring federal law? No liberals are not restricted by the Constitution

You want to save the country so you sink the party with your nuttiness in an election we should have won hands down.

We lost because Obama demonized Romney ad made him into something he's not and suppressed the vote

We lost because Romney and you and the tards demonized the rest of America.

We will not win again until we put down the Republican Thurston Howell IIIs, the neo-cons, and the soc con values crowds.

We run from now on on a leaner and balanced government, break up of banks and insurance companies and a military-industrial complex that has grown too large and threatens us, we raise taxes on the wealthy and cutting defense and reforming entitlements, and flatly squashing the hate crowd when it tries to climb out of the sewer.

I'm sure you, AM radio band demagogues, Fox News, et al would wish for that. But the folks who actually know anything about Poli-Sci simply laugh at mandate v. merely winning, in this case, decisively.

The climate Boehner is now facing, is a razor thin lead in the House, and all-time low approval of Congress, the stink of which, Boehner knows, rubs off on him and the GOP caucus, since they're "in-charge." (in quotes, since not really)

And if Boehner lets us fall over the so-called Fiscal Cliff, the American People will, by and large, blame him and the GOP, making 2014 a potential GOP blood-letting. So he'll talk tough in interviews, but play ball behind the scenes.

I know it. Boehner knows it. The Obama Admin knows it. And I think ya'll do, too, since you're squirming around hoping for "NO MANDATE!"

But we know different, in terms of which side now runs the show. Sucks to lose; sorry about that; but ya'll went so friggin' loopy-right, you deserve the loss. Average Americans are simply not that extreme.

Come on if average americans are Girls gone wild,undereducated African& Spanish Americans that barely speak english and are only voteing to aquire things they do not have to work for then keeping people dumb through poor education systems is working for the Unionized school system.

It is a sad day in any Nation when the leader is chosen because of his race and star pover, very sad indeed. (dems better start looking for another Black guy now because as they say once you go black???

Ignored (reason: racist diatribe)

Forum List

Back