Is 50% of 58% a "Mandate?

Sorry the part of government closest to the people is mandated republican. Get in line kid and compromise

Well, actually, we don't really have to.

Either the REpublicans agree to what the President wants to do, or we let the Bush Tax cuts expire and the automatic cuts to defense

And everyone's taxes go up.

you think the middle class, which spends most of what it earns, should be taxed more... just to protect a few millionaires and billionaires?

you should be so proud of yourself.

Fortunately for the country, by your logic, the Republicans have a mandate in the house and hopefully we will have gridlock instead of more laws against my freedom.

a 'mandate in the house'?

not even a little.... they lost seats.

just saying.

the teatard house has single digit approval ratings. what they need to do is get out of the way so the grown ups can do what they need to.

Obama lost votes as well. So I guess they are even. At the end of the day the Republicans own the House. If Obama thinks he has a mandate, then so do Republicans.

he didn't lose the percentage of the vote.

so you'd be wrong. no surprises.

i think you people are flailing and desperate. no one says you shouldn't have a voice.. but you can't drag this country down in one giant temper tantrum. otherwise what they want is a voice far in excess of their vote. so they can either work with the grown ups, get out of the way or wait for a huge tsunami in 2014.

Either the REpublicans agree to what the President wants to do, or we let the Bush Tax cuts expire and the automatic cuts to defense

you think the middle class, which spends most of what it earns, should be taxed more... just to protect a few millionaires and billionaires?

I dont think anyone should pay taxes. Government has no right to steal anyone's labor. I was just telling you what happens if the Bush tax cuts expire.

Sorry the part of government closest to the people is mandated republican. Get in line kid and compromise

and "everyone" will hold the GOP responsible, not the president.

The GOP painted itself into this box on the assumption Obama would lose and Romney would just sign on to whatever nasty things they wanted to do.

Well, didn't work out that way.

Fortunately for the country, by your logic, the Republicans have a mandate in the house and hopefully we will have gridlock instead of more laws against my freedom.

just saying.

the teatard house has single digit approval ratings. what they need to do is get out of the way so the grown ups can do what they need to.

Obama lost votes as well. So I guess they are even. At the end of the day the Republicans own the House. If Obama thinks he has a mandate, then so do Republicans.

Umm...no. You see, not only are there fewer republicans in the House, there are fewer teatards. Not so many republicans bothered signing Norquist's evil little pledge this time around. And those that play ball with the dems have a better chance of getting re-elected. It's all about being the adults in the room.

just saying.

Umm...no. You see, not only are there fewer republicans in the House, there are fewer teatards. Not so many republicans bothered signing Norquist's evil little pledge this time around. And those that play ball with the dems have a better chance of getting re-elected. It's all about being the adults in the room.

you tell him, grandma!

you tell him, grandma!

Yeah you tell us Grandma because you're doing a great job helping us hand your ass to you this morning.

just saying.

It's all about being the adults in the room.

We've got the wrong President for that. The Libtards have no desire to do what's right.

It matters not what they do with the taxes---as long as the Dem's are smart enough (and can find a clean articulate ) to run another black man (maybe women??) white guilt and African &Spanish Americans will vote as they have in the last two Presidential elections.
Along with the Girls gone wild group The Dem's are a shoe in for many years to come. If the Dem's put up a White male they will loss at least 30% of the votes they have recieved.

Its two late for the Republicans to go in the direction that the Dem's have chosen-they need to stay the course and hope the Dem's can not find a Black man with the carisma of Obama.. And just to juice things up a bit if the Dem's can find someone the Republicans will need to do character assisanition as soon as possible and not wait like the last time.

We all lose with Obama, not just conservatives idiot

That's your opinion. And even if I agree with you, that's not the point. The people have spoken. He has a mandate. Whining that Obama "only" received 62 million votes and doesn't have a mandate makes you look like a petulant loser.

I agree. That's why we have checks and balances.

you tell him, grandma!

Yeah you tell us Grandma because you're doing a great job helping us hand your ass to you this morning.

I laugh at that. Mad as a hatter you are.

"Millionairs and Billlionairs" Can you think for yourself? people who make 250,000 a years are not "Millionairs and Billlionairs"....wiat so your rich right? The government can spend your money better than you can right?

Fine by me.

The dems then will, the day after, move to lower taxes for everybody below $250K.

We can't win this.

It's crazy how people refer to the taking of others private property as "government revenue"

You know you're fucked when most citizens refer to tax cuts (aka keeping their own money) as spending.

Taxation by the legislatures elected by We the People is "theft" only in the heads of the crazies.

Forum List

Back