IRS To Implement Biden Plans To Target More Whites and Asians In The Name Of Equity

jim, why is the word equitable so scary to you? it is a wonderful word with great meaning?

we already know who the irs plans to audit more, those at the top..... it doesn't matter if they are white or black or Asian or Hispanic etc...they have gotten out of being audited as often as those at the very lowest quintile for the past few decades, less and less every year.... though there are certainly more white people at the very top of earners.... so audits on the white skin color people will likely go up, it is not due to their skin color.
Hi, Care4all.

The word "equity" is not scary to me. It is corruption, unjust, unconstitutional, and anti-American.

We are the land of equal opportunity and freedom, not equal outcomes.

More directly, I am anti-racist in the truest sense.

Race, ethnicity and gender should be removed from every federal, state, and local form, and every college application.

Regards,
Jim

What income group gets audited the most?

For FY 2021, the odds of audit had been 4.1 out of every 1,000 returns filed (0.41%). The taxpayer class with unbelievably high audit rates – five and a half times virtually everyone else – were low-income wage-earners taking the earned income tax credit.Jan 4, 2023

IRS Audits Few Millionaires But Targeted Many Low-Income ...

welcome to xiden’s america…it’s part of the demafasict war on the working class

Hi, Care4all.

The word "equity" is not scary to me. It is corruption, unjust, unconstitutional, and anti-American.

We are the land of equal opportunity and freedom, not equal outcomes.

More directly, I am anti-racist in the truest sense.

Race, ethnicity and gender should be removed from every federal, state, and local form, and every college application.

Regards,
Jim
That is the plan Jim, to make the government opportunities equal, fair.

NOT to make everyone equal.

No, this is the plan:

In this video, I explain how Biden’s executive order manipulates language and statistics in order to nationalize the DEI movement, suppress dissent from the new racial orthodoxy, and subvert the Constitution’s promise of equal treatment under the law.

I don't think so.

The plan is to treat people differently based upon their DNA, how they were born, which no one has any control over.

All we have control over is our behavior.

We can't start factoring in skin color to algorithms. That's racial discrimination.

Outcomes are not equal, nor should we try to achieve that result. Life is what you make of it.

Regards,
Jim

IRS 'is developing new Biden-backed algorithm that'll see more white and Asian people targeted for tax audits to boost racial "equity"​

• America First Legal Foundation filed a Freedom of Information Act request for internal Treasury Department communications
  • It claims that an executive order signed by President Biden last week encourages the IRS to alter its algorithms to audit more white and Asian taxpayers
  • The algorithm the IRS uses was found to target black households and businesses more than non-black households and businesses
The America First Legal Foundation, a nonprofit that seeks to fight executive overreach, filed a Freedom of Information Act request on Tuesday claiming that an executive order President Biden signed last week encourages the IRS to alter its algorithms to audit more white and Asian taxpayers — and fewer black taxpayers.

Though the Executive Order on Further Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through The Federal Government does not specifically mention audits, it directs federal agencies — including the IRS — to find ways to make their practices more 'equitable' to underserved communities.

Specifically, the order directs agencies to 'prevent and remedy discrimination, including by protecting the public from algorithmic discrimination.'

America First Legal Foundation is now investigating how that could affect the IRS, seeking internal documents from the agency referring to its efforts to improve 'equity' amongst Americans.

Under federal law, the Treasury Department now has just 20 business days to respond to the request.

Comment:
This new DEI can be explained as follows....

Diversity - Acceptable discrimination
Equity - Reparations based upon race. The side you are on will be determined based upon the DNA you were born with.
Inclusion - All are welcome, as long as they share our views
I'm sure it will only be those making 400K or more. LOL.

Forum List

Back