Irrational Exuberance

And we're suppose to trust our government?
We're suppose to think that they actually know what's best for us?
This is the same government that spends 300 dollars on a stinkin wrench?
If they spend 300 on a stinkin wrench, I know they don't know how to read.

I'm kind of worried about my eye sight...

I thought you said wench, seemed reasonable..:lol:

If you want a wench, just go to craig's list in the for sale section, and search it..... "wench"

There are some who want to trade things in order to get wenches, too:
I have a beautiful Thomasville four post bed frame $1800 new. It will fit both a king size and california king matress. I have been storing this in my garage for a while now and have come to terms with not using it any more, but I can't let it go for free. I brought it out last summer for a garage sale cleaned / oiled all the wood then put it back in the garage because it wouldn't sell. I would be interested in an offer of money or trade for a dirt bike, ski equipment, power tools, guns, dogs, service you provide, wench for a truck, home electronics, seasoned fire wood, car stereo equipment, Wii, PS2, Gameboy Advance games/ equipment. What do you got to trade, I'm interested in all offers.

Thanks

Offered for sale is this 21 foot 1973 Orion stern drive Inboard set up for Parasailing. The boat comes complete with the trailer, parasail, helmet, life vest, business sign and wench to tow the parasail. The rigging on the boat is set up to help inflate the parasail once underway. This Orion is powered by a freshly overhauled, Ford 302 cu. Inch engine which delivers 185HP. The boat has been stored inside and is solid without any soft spots in the floor. Please call Norm or Matt at 916-929-0895 to make an appointment for Inspection.

3 AXLE W/Wench Trailer 22foot long 3,500$
6 ton 8ft/22ft long with wench
10,000 pound trailer if interested or have a question please call me and ask for HANK @xxx-yyy-zzzz

Then there are your large wenches:

1986 cj7 completely rebuilt in line 6 with mopar fuel injection, t18 4 speed dana 300 transfer case with 4 to 1 teralow kit, dana 30 front axle dana 40 rear with arb. locker, two sets of 35 inch tires and wheels, full family roll cage, custom size rear seat, hard top and doors, full safari top and soft half doors, warn 8000 lb. wench, spring over suspension with reverse shackle front, small trailer with pindle hitch (needs lights and vin.#.), runs strong but needs rear ring and pinion repair. custom front, rear and side armor, plus other goodies.

And boxed wenches:

I have a 1300lb. electric wenche still in the box. The wench has a pendent remote that hangs down to you. I also have a 2 ton trolley for it new in the box. I payed about $280.00 for everything. selling for $220.00 for all

Have fun wenching, LOL........

Last edited:
Do you like pre-mature ejaculation during sex?

Then whey does anyone advocate pre-mature politics?

The Male Clinic for politicians. I'll make appointments for them now.

If they just meditate on the visage of Helan Thomas naked they may slow all pre-mature legislation down.

Hell If I was a politician and was forced to stare at that until my work was done it wouldn't slow me down one bit. I'd be passing legislation so fast, I wouldn't even know what it was just so I could limit my exposure time with said visage. :eek:

As far as I am aware, we are not supposed to 'think that they actually know what's best for us' - they are supposed to 'represent' us. They are our 'representatives', not our parents!

Yeah, Representative Government at its best.

These guys, at the Helm of Our Nation, takin' care of me......shit....

Makes me feel so lucky that I cannot simply log-in to a poll on the issue, and cast my individual vote along with each and every other American.:rolleyes:

You got that right. I wonder how long any of them would survive if we could all cast a vote tomorrow?????

Congress has a Christmas party to attend. Wouldn't you be in a hurry also?

drunk-santa.jpg

Oh yes and the global warming.... blizzard in Copenhagen.....:lol:

I'm kind of worried about my eye sight...

I thought you said wench, seemed reasonable..:lol:

If you want a wench, just go to craig's list in the for sale section, and search it..... "wench"

There are some who want to trade things in order to get wenches, too:

Then there are your large wenches:

1986 cj7 completely rebuilt in line 6 with mopar fuel injection, t18 4 speed dana 300 transfer case with 4 to 1 teralow kit, dana 30 front axle dana 40 rear with arb. locker, two sets of 35 inch tires and wheels, full family roll cage, custom size rear seat, hard top and doors, full safari top and soft half doors, warn 8000 lb. wench, spring over suspension with reverse shackle front, small trailer with pindle hitch (needs lights and vin.#.), runs strong but needs rear ring and pinion repair. custom front, rear and side armor, plus other goodies.

And boxed wenches:

I have a 1300lb. electric wenche still in the box. The wench has a pendent remote that hangs down to you. I also have a 2 ton trolley for it new in the box. I payed about $280.00 for everything. selling for $220.00 for all

Have fun wenching, LOL........

Thanks for going through all that trouble Contessa Sharra just so I could laugh.. I suppose others will laugh too, either way thanks..:lol:

Forum List

Back