~IRONY~ NBC lays off 500!! LOL

Hey Mr. Truth Squad.. where did the LIBRUL media get the report that Americans were slaughtered because of some dumbazz film NO fuckingbody saw??? THAT'S RIGHT-- OBAMA-- Gee, imagine that.. Obama lied?! No way?? And you Mr. Truth- YOU ATE IT THE FUCK UP.. it didn't matter that this man didn't have the chance or right to defend himself- YOU HAD HIM GUILTY.. So save us your FUCKED UP self sanctimonious LIBRUL bullshit.

Thanks for walking right into that one.

Fox News:

Protesters angered by a film they consider blasphemous to Islam have stormed the U.S. Embassy compound in Yemen's capital, Sanaa, in the most recent attack on U.S. diplomatic posts in the Middle East.

The Yemen incident was similar to an attack on the U.S. Embassy in the Egyptian capital of Cairo on Tuesday night. A mob of Libyans also attacked the U.S. consulate in the eastern city of Benghazi on Tuesday, killing American Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

Is Fox News "the LIBRUL media", LGS?

So now the librul claims to listen to and BELIEVE FOX NEWS???????? roflmao Now you're blaming Fox for lynching an innocent man? WTF?! Liberals are NEVER responsible for their own shit.. Amazing.. give it a rest loser.. wow.

Yes, she makes quite a spectacle out of being an idiot.

Best part is that everyone is getting a laugh out of it. :lol:

Dude are you here to debate the topic or to just ride her ass? Seriously can we leave the f'n high school high-fiving BS in the Flame Zone?

If he was smart he'd ride her ass instead of riding obama's pole.

I volunteer to "ride" LGS. Okay with you LGS?

She's a fine, fine "ride" indeed!

<grins> Careful.. hot to the touch! ;-)

Another awesome thread by LGS.

Dude are you here to debate the topic or to just ride her ass? Seriously can we leave the f'n high school high-fiving BS in the Flame Zone?

I already have debated it.

And your response proved to be purely rhetorical in nature.

It's cool, we all know you two are friends, and she probably radioed you in for support.

Bwhahahahaha We can all read.. YOU DIRECTLY stated the filmmaker was responsible for US diplomats deaths.. WHICH IS A LIE.. You didn't care about the truth at that time, Mr. I am the truth squad! What a pathetic joke you are... and even when caught, still lying your stank azz off. Pucker up!

The media reported the consulate was attacked because of the film. The filmmaker, based on those reports, then contacted the media to say he was an Israeli and had been funded by over a hundred wealthy Israelis in the belief this would further provoke the attackers to go after Israelis.

That was an obvious attempt on the part of the filmmaker to get Muslims to attack Israelis.

That the media reports were mistaken does not take away from the fact he believed the reports and acted on them to try to get Israelis killed.

He's a piece of shit identity thief, a liar, a convicted fraud, and he tried to get innocent people killed.

And that is the truth.

I'm glad that we all learned today that films make people do evil things not their own freewill. :cool: And...when we do something wrong...merely find a scapegaot and all is well again. Never ever take personal responsibility for your actions. :clap2:

The filmmaker went out of his way to contact the media after the anger over his film was being reported. Are you too retarded to figure out why he did that and why he said what he said to the media? Seriously? Why can you not see his personal responsibility? Is it because he an anti-Muslim bigot like yourself and he can do no wrong?

So now the librul claims to listen to and BELIEVE FOX NEWS???????? roflmao Now you're blaming Fox for lynching an innocent man? WTF?! Liberals are NEVER responsible for their own shit.. Amazing.. give it a rest loser.. wow.

I have trashed your bullshit claim that it was only the "LIBRUL media" reporting the attacks were the result of the video. Fox News reported it that way, too. It's amazing how short you can make parts of your memories when they don't fit your twisted mental construct.

Nice try at deflection. Please keep going. I am enjoying making your butt hurt.

Last edited:
How Many Companies Announced Closings or Layoffs Since Obama Won A Second Term? | TheBlaze.com

Do elections have consequences? If you have been paying attention to the financial markets, you might think so. Wall Street has had two horrible days since President Obama won a second term.

However, stock prices are not the only thing taking a hit. It appears that the job market is also suffering. In the last 48 hours, the following major corporations have announced layoffs in America*

• Energizer -

The St. Louis-based company said Thursday that it expects to shed about 1,500 employees. When finished, the restructuring should lead to $200 million in pretax yearly savings, Energizer said. It aims to have most of its restructuring steps finished by the end of September 2014.

• Exide Technologies -

Exide Technologies announced Thursday that it will be idling its lead-recycling operations in Laureldale and laying off 150 workers, effective no later than March 31.

• Westinghouse -

Westinghouse Anniston, the contractor responsible for shutting down Anniston’s chemical weapons incinerator, has reduced its workforce by another 50 employees.

• Research in Motion Limited -

Research in Motion Ltd., the maker of BlackBerry smartphones, laid off about 200 people at its U.S. headquarters in Irving on Wednesday, according to a source close to the company who did not want to be named.

• Lightyear Network Solutions -

More than one dozen employees at a Pikeville company lost their jobs this week. Officials with Lightyear Network Solutions said they are consolidating offices in Louisville and Pikeville to save money.

• Providence Journal -

The Providence Journal Co. laid off 23 full-time workers Wednesday as part of a cost-cutting effort, including 16 members of the Providence Newspaper Guild and 7 non-union employees.

• Hawker Beechcraft -

The company says 240 employees will lose their jobs with the closing of Hawker Beechcraft Services facilities in Little Rock, Ark.; Mesa, Ariz.; and San Antonio, Texas.

• Boeing (30% of their management staff) -

Boeing Co. said Wednesday it plans to employ 30% fewer executives at its Boeing Defense, Space & Security unit by the end of 2012 compared to 2010 levels.

• CVPH Medical Center -

CVPH Medical Center has handed pink slips to 17 employees. The layoffs — nine in management and eight hourly staffers — are part of an effort to “help bolster the hospital’s financial position in 2013 and beyond,” a press release said.

• US Cellular -

The move will result in 980 job cuts at U.S. Cellular, with 640 in the Chicago area, according to a spokeswoman. The cuts are slightly under 12 percent of the approximately 8,400 total employees U.S. Cellular had at the end of the third quarter.

• Momentive Performance Materials -

About 150 workers at Sistersville’s Momentive Performance Materials plant will be temporarily laid off later this month, officials said this week.

• Rocketdyne -

About 100 employees at Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne, most of whom work in the San Fernando Valley, were laid off Wednesday in response to dwindling government spending on space exploration, the company said. The layoffs were effective immediately, and 75 percent of them came at the facilities on Canoga and De Soto avenues, which employ about 1,100 people. The company has six sites across the Valley.

• Brake Parts -

The leader of an automotive parts plant in Lincoln County has told state officials that there are plans to lay off 75 workers starting in late December…The layoffs are expected to start Dec. 28 and continue in the first quarter of 2013
•
*Vestas Wind Systems -
Vestas Wind Systems A/S (VWS) is seeking to sell a stake of as much as 20 percent and said it’s reducing headcount by 3,000 to raise the staff cuts by the biggest wind turbine maker to almost a third over two years.

• Husqvarna -

Husqvarna AB (HUSQB), the world’s biggest maker of powered garden tools, plans to cut about 600 jobs in a move that will save 220 million kronor ($33 million) a year by 2014.

• Center for Hospice New York -

The Center for Hospice and Palliative Care plans to temporarily lay off as many as 40 employees next year as it embarks on a major renovation of the inpatient unit at its Cheektowaga campus.

• Bristol-Meyers -

Bristol-Myers Squibb is following up its lackluster third-quarter results with almost 480 layoffs. As Pharmalot reports, the company notified the New Jersey government that it would scale back in Plainsboro, which means the cuts will hit its sales operations.

• OCE North America -

Trumbull printer- and scanning-equipment provider Oce North America, Inc. will lay off 135 workers in three Connecticut communities, including East Hartford, according to its notice with the state Labor Department.

• Darden Restaurants -

The company, which was among those who had received an Obamacare waiver in the past, is looking to limit workers to 28 hours per week. A full time employee that is required to have health insurance (lest the employer pay a fine) works 30 hours per week, as defined by the Obamacare law.

• West Ridge Mine -

In its statement, UtahAmerican Energy blames the Obama administration for instituting policies that will close down “204 American coal-fired power plants by 2014&#8243; and for drastically reducing the market for coal.

• United Blood Services Gulf -

United Blood Services Gulf South region, the non-profit blood service provider for much of south Louisiana and Mississippi, will lay off approximately 10 percent of its workforce. It was a hard decision to make according to Susan Begnaud, Regional Center Director for the Gulf South region.
A layoff is tough enough for employees to deal with, imagine hearing the crushing news that your office is shutting down just before Thanksgiving and Christmas… *Here are some of the business closings that were announced in just the past two days:"

It's cool, we all know you two are friends, and she probably radioed you in for support.[/QUOTE]

Shows how little you know. I don't call in reinforcements.. I DON'T NEED THEM. I handle all of you moronic librul Zombies day in and day out, all on my own.. It's nothing.. you're like puppets.. I'm the puppetmaster.. I dangle the strings to my tune.. you dance.

See how that works?

EVERY THREAD, LITERALLY- that I make- Libruls ooze in to with personal attacks.. When I return fire- they whine like biatches. LOL

I'm not Israel.. I don't have the same good grace and restraint she shows.. you fuck with me and I'm going to kick your azz. ;-)

I just wish those who love to flame others would just keep it off the debate threads

I assumed the reason for the freakin' Flame Zone part of the forum was to form f'n high school tag teams and piss and moan and ride asses.

I get it. LGS is the latest USMB whipping post for some on the left. BFD.

Now can we stop deflecting and get back to topic? Beat her in the debate or stfu.

Now you all went and did it! Made me curse by abbreviation and acronym. :badgrin: :D

OMG.. it's too funny.. I'll bet all 500 hundred of the NBC leftist network thought their job was safe?!

You people asked for it.. You reap what you sow! Lie in it and enjoy the stank bath.

Comcast's NBCUniversal unit lays off 500 employees: source | Reuters

No copyrighted material was posted so I don't know why all the meltdown over the fuckin link.. But there it is AGAIN.

And??? This has nothing to do with Obama being reelected. Damn you are one stupid .....

I have trashed your bullshit claim that it was only the "LIBRUL media" reporting the attacks were the result of the video. Fox News reported it that way, too. It's amazing how short you can make parts of your memories when they don't fit your twisted mental construct.

^^^^ Example of doubling down on STOOPID. Caught and still dances.

The media reported the consulate was attacked because of the film. The filmmaker, based on those reports, then contacted the media to say he was an Israeli and had been funded by over a hundred wealthy Israelis in the belief this would further provoke the attackers to go after Israelis.

That was an obvious attempt on the part of the filmmaker to get Muslims to attack Israelis.

That the media reports were mistaken does not take away from the fact he believed the reports and acted on them to try to get Israelis killed.

He's a piece of shit identity thief, a liar, a convicted fraud, and he tried to get innocent people killed.

And that is the truth.

I'm glad that we all learned today that films make people do evil things not their own freewill. :cool: And...when we do something wrong...merely find a scapegaot and all is well again. Never ever take personal responsibility for your actions. :clap2:

The filmmaker went out of his way to contact the media after the anger over his film was being reported. Are you too retarded to figure out why he did that and why he said what he said to the media? Seriously? Why can you not see his personal responsibility? Is it because he an anti-Muslim bigot like yourself and he can do no wrong?

Is spittle coming out of your mouth as you type? Listen nimrod, you don't know shit about me first off.

Second I didn't say he didn't have any responsibility as far as producing an insulting film short. He DID NOT force the terrorists to kill the Ambassador.

Yeah okay he dialed them up on speed-dial and said, "Hey terrorists watch my film and go kill a few Americans." Oh, "and sodomize the Ambassador as well".

You're an idiot.

Last edited:
OMG.. it's too funny.. I'll bet all 500 hundred of the NBC leftist network thought their job was safe?!

You people asked for it.. You reap what you sow! Lie in it and enjoy the stank bath.

Comcast's NBCUniversal unit lays off 500 employees: source | Reuters

No copyrighted material was posted so I don't know why all the meltdown over the fuckin link.. But there it is AGAIN.

And??? This has nothing to do with Obama being reelected. Damn you are one stupid .....

So the bad economy has nothing to do with Obama? You're a moderate that leans conservative, right? Or so you've told us a million times.

It's cool, we all know you two are friends, and she probably radioed you in for support.

Oh get over yourself and this whole BS. I post here independent of my relationships with others. I don't agree with anyone 100% on this board so spare me this stupid HS shit. I am here to debate and have fun not join some friggin online Flame war.

This behavior of yours is directly proportional to the supreme embarrassment you caused yourself by your premature orgasms and over the top gloating leading up to and including Election Day. You gave us comedy gold.

I doubt you will ever be able to live that down.

Shows how little you know. I don't call in reinforcements.. I DON'T NEED THEM. I handle all of you moronic librul Zombies day in and day out, all on my own.. It's nothing.. you're like puppets.. I'm the puppetmaster.. I dangle the strings to my tune.. you dance.

See how that works?

Well then, if you handle us "libruls" so well...

Then please answer my burden of proof from earlier:

Well here LGS.

I'll give you the floor, PROVE how it was not Bush's fault.

Go ahead. Since the recession was started long before Obama ever put his hand on the bible, prove that it was not the Bush administration.

Take you time, provide references.

Or are you just gonna jump off the deep end and hurl misspelled insults like "librul", in a sad attempt to deflect?

Get off the grid...a.s.a.p. as much as is humanly possible. I'm telling you, chaos is on the way. :eusa_shifty: Some cash at the start...then gold and silver. NJ got a small taste in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. No power...no nothing. No ATMs...no cash. No cash...no gasoline. No cash...no food. No gasoline...no generators. The pandemonium continues in some parts of NJ. Imagine it on a national scale and under worse conditions.

My plan is to take as much of my 401K out as possible. I have to wait until the beginning of January though because i'll be 59 1/2 then and i won't get penalized for it. I just hope nothing happens to it before i can get it out of there! I don't know if i should find something else to re-invest it in (IF there's anything safe!) or just hide the cash so we have in just "in case"....:confused:

My concern as well. I can't draw it down yet nor all at once. Exposed on that score but I don't have a nickel in the bank.

I can only take out up to what I put into it (not my employers share). So i'm going to get what i can out of it now. The only money going in the bank is what i use to pay bills....

This behavior of yours is directly proportional to the supreme embarrassment you caused yourself by your premature orgasms and over the top gloating leading up to and including Election Day. You gave us comedy gold.

I doubt you will ever be able to live that down.

The only embarassment are the reasons why those like you chose to reelect him. He did ZERO for you personally the first 4 years and he's going to double it just for you the next four.

Forum List

Back